AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 05:48   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Gundam Age - Character Discussion - Zeheart Galette

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Zeheart Galette related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Gundam fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 22:18   Link #2
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
A lot of the characters that have threads now are long dead, but of course Zeheart lives on. He's kind of gone the Anavel Gato route pretty much his whole character arc since graduating from the school. Almost all of it is there, fanaticism to a leader that he feels saved him (Delaz/Ezelcant), willingness to carry out mass destruction in his name, heroic image to the people and awkward triangle with the protaganist and his girl. I guess we'll see how much like Delaz Ezelcant ends up being.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 09:31   Link #3
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
im feeling his a Char now in the 3rd arc
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 09:33   Link #4
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Failure as a commander. I really can't recall any mission that is successful under his leadership
Old 2012-05-29, 00:37   Link #5
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Failure as a commander. I really can't recall any mission that is successful under his leadership
well, to be fair Ezelcant seems to have been setting him up to fail, or ratehr giving the Federation too many chances to recover and make him fail. Having said that, his performance in battle as an ace pilot, and use ace very loosely, has been mediocre. I mentioned this in the episode 33 thread, he has <5 kills on screen since his debut....That is pathetic pathetic.
Old 2012-05-29, 03:16   Link #6
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Villains who survives their introduction arc get cheaper.

Zeheart feels out of place in Kio's arc because his purpose and rivality kinda ended with Asemu's arc, in short Zeheart is like a shounen manga that would unnecessary drags its story past its logical ending point for the sake of money, even if the quality has to be watered down.
Korps! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters