AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-12, 05:26   Link #22021
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
And you forgot Tier 11...Becoming the GOD of HAXX!!!
I think you meant Ideon.

Edit: Hmm... Page Claim...

*victory-poses for a while, then drops the pose*

How come I don't find this fun as it looked? ()
Old 2008-03-12, 05:28   Link #22022
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Kai: You kidding? You practically challenged him to do it.

Creator-san: I'd prefer the word inspired. :3

Kha:

Gho: (lifts sunshades) But don't feel bad about having multiple incarnations of yourself. You're not alone in that matter. It's been proven that the strongest of men bend time the most.

Creator-san: And a person has 1000 facets, so you can theoretically create 1000 copies of yourself if you think hard enough.

Kai: And we haven't even factored in differences to that 1000 by timeline events.

Kha: ...hence the Tausend Kreuz.

Clone Kha: ...even different parts of your one life can be made into different copies too.

Gho: Tousen da.

Every other Kha: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!

Clone Kha: We're talking on the other side of the 4th Wall aren't we? That's where I'm stuck...

Kha: You've been returned to the Naaru, Counter Guardian.

Kai: Hayate-butaichou is still waiting for you under that sakura tree you know...

Clone Kha: I'm just happy to watch over her from up here. But if anyone tries to break her heart, I will personally deliver retribution.

Creator-san: Oh boy, I do know I can haunt people very well... I pray for Grandis' soul.

EDIT:

*adds Xena/Ashcroft the schzophrenic to the Boot Camp list*

Trust me, there are plenty of Keroko's, and not just in this universe either. There is the 'what if Keroko never met Nanoha untill highschool' Keroko, the 'Seiou prototype Keroko' (yes, she still exists in my head) the 'sentoukijin Keroko'... the list goes on and on. Same thing goes for Tesla, there is the 'reqruit Tesla' (a younger version, not related to Hayate who joined RF6 with Tiana and Subaru) 'Lost Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla more along the lines of Nighty's Zersto's lost pages) 'Sealed Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla who was sealed as she remembered the true Yami no Sho)

My mind is so full of worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I see. *Pokes Keroko-chan and Keroko-kun in the cheek*

*Giggles*
It's not polite to poke sick people, Ghaz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I think Keroko is obviously female, though...
She is. I still say she'd look rather dashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

That would be a Kamina genderswap...I have no idea why "Tesla" would be smiling. I have seen a few pics like this, but... Gurren Lagann crack is kinda new to me.

You'll forgive me if I don't jump for joy, but I'm sure you can do something evil with it.

BTW, page get.
Quote:
You got it wrong! This isn't Tesla; she is the Genderbent of Kamina! This does not compute one bit!!!

Unless you want Tesla to be GAR, don't use this as a template!!!!!!
I'm well aware of that. This was an attempt to blow a bit of life back in the thread, didn't work that well this time. I figuered Kha would launch into some crack possesed scenario, but he didn't even catch Kamina's mysterious change of eye color (I'm rather disapointed, Kha) Obviously the eye color change was mine, as was the lightening of the skin.

And Tesla is definetly not GAR. Heck, Kamina and Tesla's relation would be akin to Haruki and Kyonko.

Quote:
KAWAII!!!

The picture itself mind u :3 Not sure why Tesla would allow herself to be hugged...unless she's allowed her heart to be captured by someone XD
Tesla is an eternal teenager. Do the math.

Quote:
@Keroko: BTW any chance that I can use Keroko-chan, Tesla-san, and Syn-chan in my fic? :3 On that note, may I also have the notes on the relationship between Syn and Vivio, along with Syn's teenage profile?
Anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
A question a bit out of topic.
How can I post images full size like that?
Photobucket, and paste the direct link. However, please refrain from posting images that are too large.

Quote:

Is that really Tesla? I don't think her chest is that voluptuous

*runs*
It all depends on the art I can swipe, really. There is an image I still need to edit which has an *ahem* bed scenario showing Tesla's chest to be rather voluptuous as well.
Old 2008-03-12, 05:33   Link #22023
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Trust me, there are plenty of Keroko's, and not just in this universe either. There is the 'what if Keroko never met Nanoha untill highschool' Keroko, the 'Seiou prototype Keroko' (yes, she still exists in my head) the 'sentoukijin Keroko'... the list goes on and on. Same thing goes for Tesla, there is the 'reqruit Tesla' (a younger version, not related to Hayate who joined RF6 with Tiana and Subaru) 'Lost Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla more along the lines of Nighty's Zersto's lost pages) 'Sealed Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla who was sealed as she remembered the true Yami no Sho)

My mind is so full of worlds.
I understand. :3

Quote:
I'm well aware of that. This was an attempt to blow a bit of life back in the thread, didn't work that well this time. I figuered Kha would launch into some crack possesed scenario, but he didn't even catch Kamina's mysterious change of eye color (I'm rather disapointed, Kha) Obviously the eye color change was mine, as was the lightening of the skin.

And Tesla is definetly not GAR. Heck, Kamina and Tesla's relation would be akin to Haruki and Kyonko.
[lamexcuse]Oh... Well... I'm still sick.[/lamexcuse]

Really, so far it's been proving to be good for making really good crack that even Lingo appreciates, but nothing else.

Quote:
It all depends on the art I can swipe, really. There is an image I still need to edit which has an *ahem* bed scenario showing Tesla's chest to be rather voluptuous as well.
Like I said of Signum:

[Clinton]

"It's the Knight Armor, Stupid."

[/Clinton]
Old 2008-03-12, 05:49   Link #22024
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

;O

This kind of situation?
Old 2008-03-12, 07:33   Link #22025
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Sorry for being not that active lately. I've been watching the doroku-killer, 'Major' and it pretty had me suckered currently. :3

Quote:

Keroko-kun:
Wow, I didn't think he'd actually do it, concidering I've got... what? 3 incarnations of myself in the thread already?

Keroko-chan:
No kidding, there's me, the impulsive think-before-you-act side of you, not to mention the *ahem* feminine side. Then there is Kerokun, your laid back 'lets not worry about that today, maybe tommorow' side, and then there is Keroko-tan, which is, well...

Keroko-kun:
Me in a nustshell when playing games.

Keroko-chan:
Yeah, that. Small tip people: When Keroko is building superweapons, he's not doing it without a reason. You can bet that as soon as the timer reaches zero, he'll fire the damn thing.

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:
You mean like when you payed Generals Death Valley with the China Nuke general and let your comrades handle the defenses while you leisurely build nukes?

Keroko-kun: Yup. Hmmm, fifteen nuke timers counting down. Ah, I loved that match.

Keroko-chan: .... yes, I can see where Keroko-tan gets it.
Now all we need is a Harmonizer Keroko that in an epic story, will take all Kerokos into him/her to become the one true Keroko. :3

Quote:
I just finished the drawing

Spoiler for somewhat big...:

Too bad I couldn't fit Altea there
Oh, well, I'll just do one with Koji and her

*runs*
For a while there, I thought you actually went to do a Caramelldansen GIF with the template.

Still though.

Quote:
Someone better explain this, that person, and the smile on Tesla's face. *glares at all Gurren Lagann crackgoers*
Hmm...

Spoiler:

possible story?

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-03-12, 07:50   Link #22026
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Now all we need is a Harmonizer Keroko that in an epic story, will take all Kerokos into him/her to become the one true Keroko. :3
A-Keroko?

Quote:
Hmm...

Spoiler:

possible story?

Spoiler:
...NIGHTY!!! First, 2 copies of Hayate in the chatline, now actually figuring out how Tesla could've been Komina?!

THE KHRACK IS BURNING RED!!!

*runs off to brew more Rebuilt of Tesla*
Old 2008-03-12, 08:32   Link #22027
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
;O

This kind of situation?
Hmm, more after that, when she wakes up.

Quote:
Epic fusion of souls? Hmm....

Quote:
Hmm...

Spoiler:

possible story?

Spoiler:
Now this is what I was talking about. 3pic drama with Tesla as the tragic lover turns out to be the bad guy?

Griffith VS Simon?

Oooh yes I can use this.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-03-12 at 10:19.
Old 2008-03-12, 08:48   Link #22028
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Well, not much to do tonight, so I figured I'd bust a bit. Preliminary busting on.... Sayoko!

Naomi: "Aw, she's cute. Can we bring her home?"
Leena: "I get first dibs!"
Franz: "Goddamnit shut up!" *whips out Cobra* "Or I'll burn your balls off!"
Naomi: "...none of us have balls."

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
LYRICAL OF TIME
SAYOKO

Spoiler for introduction:
Lol, charecter development. Looks quite good and alright, though she does seem to fall into a number of archtypes. The only way for her to stand out will be for you to write and develop her further. (Lol dfc tsundere though.)

Naomi: "You'd better spend a couple of weeks with us. I make sure that all my girls in Lancenger know how to cook."
Leena: "Why did we start this again?"
Franz: "Because Psycho can cook and I once had him infiltrate a mansion as part of the catering staff. If he can do it, anyone can."

Quote:
Spoiler for history:
OKay, a few things to note. 1st, the Winchesters (ref noted) are a noble merchant house? Hmmm. Fair bit of power they've got. And everyone gangs up on them and Sayoko escapes?

Either the assasins are incompetant, she's really lucky, or both, but this is exceptionally rare. How old was she when the massacare happened?

Sayoko's treatment of Takeru in the beginning seems about par for the course, for older siblings to get younger siblings, there's jealousy involved alright. Still, at this time, it seems alright, but for the assasinations and escapings part - replying here or come on IRC, and I think we can tune it better... and zomg ototo/onee-chan not related by blood relationship? Do Freakin' Want.

Quote:
Spoiler for personal information:
Naomi: *hugs* "I feel your pain..."
Quote:
Spoiler for power:
Hmmm. Not many defensive spells, but they generally appear okay. Im more skeptical about the gun kata, though, but I can't say more until it actually is seen, in order to decide. One main thing: How does Alter-Image work? In fact, I think you mean After-Image - anyway, how does it allow her to dodge, specifically? Speeds her up? Makes decoy copies? You need to adress this issue before I can evaluate further.

Quote:
Spoiler for offensive abilities:
I note AUG, reference to the Steyr rifle? Joker's Surprise is what appears haxxed to me. It sounds like it's a bit too much for a C-rank mage to handle; I'd suggest that you write it down as a theoretical spell, planned to be Sayako's trump card for when she hits B.

Okay, I think that's about it. I'll give her a restricted pass (lol Sarawak) for now, and wait and see further before I give judgement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
What did it say when it crashed? If it came out in heiroglyphics, maybe you should make sure your computer's set to Japanese. That often makes all the difference.

Have you given Naomi an Eternity Sword yet (in TSAB parlance, it'll be a Lost Logia) yet?
My Computer's set to Japanese; it gives me a weird error message in Japanese and closes. -_-

Nope, no Lost Logia/Eternity Swords for Alpha Naomi. The OFM are all about more-or-less better than average mages who are not special or Aces, but can be Ace-level due to skill, guts, courage, determination, hard work...

...and a crapload of guns and ammo.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-03-12 at 10:12.
Old 2008-03-12, 09:01   Link #22029
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Now this is what I was talking about. 3pic drama with Tesla as the tragic lover turns out to be the bad guy?

Griffith VS Simon?

Oooh yes I can use this.
Looks like I don't even have to Rebuilt this at all.

GO KEROKO!

*runs*
Old 2008-03-12, 09:11   Link #22030
Anita
~ I Will ~

Quote:

But considering that there's no backlog to speak of, that means...
Fuyuno Sora is an OC that appears in 6 Div, and I got suck in later. So I thought, hmm what a good idea.

Now for my answer:

Tentatively for Rebuilt, Fuyuno works for Lowe Gear along with Kai in the Lowe Guild of Salvagers.

Lingo and Darco were Kai's classmates.

Night & Gale is the black and white revolver tonfa device used by Gimmy Mifuelle, and is supposedly named after Nightmare, a renown warrior of the elite Saint Guard unit, the Cadian Shock Troopers.

Aaron "008" Ralliart and T'shou Uryuu work in the Troopers' machine corps.

Lowe is still active in the Troopers, but Sora opted to be a reservist. By StrikerS, Lingo achieved a commanding rank amongst the Troopers.

Sadly, several Troopers by StrikerS have since retired, some of the most notable being the unit's "An Hero", and the Troopers' snarky and strict, but highly-respected disciplinarian "Tee-Kay".

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, "Crash" Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

It is rumored that a hermaphroditic entity known only as Skeith/Satashi haunts the grounds of the Troopers' hallowed firebase...

Kriss Lanza and Ghaz Gkhull are still in boot camp.

And Erio may follow wherever Caro goes, but with his original being born in Cadia City, home of the Troopers, he knows a part of him will always be a Cadian Trooper.

Bottomline: :3

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*
I just realized that he really is the Red Falcon!

EDIT: Changed Tigerclaw's name as requested and added Satashi-nyan.
This might work... Just give me a better name!
Old 2008-03-12, 09:21   Link #22031
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
This might work... Just give me a better name!
You're early today...

I suppose Anita Wayne is free to be used now that we have Charlene Anzelotte on Kluize's side...
Old 2008-03-12, 09:44   Link #22032
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

YATTE YARUZE!!!

Final Update of Ninja of Ninja Julie Liu Ming's profile is up!

Spoiler for Special Moves and Trivia:

And that ends the profile for the three primary Belkarangers, but like all Super Sentai you need additional members, so stay tuned!

------

@Keroko's GL shop image:

Is that... Smith holding Keroko-chan?

Mai: ...

*chainsaw revs*

Mokyou Hakaisaseru.

*Creator-san RUNS AT LUDICROUS SPEED*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-12, 09:48   Link #22033
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...Gilliam Aker?

.....Gespenst-RV & OVERFlag fusion?

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-12, 09:51   Link #22034
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
...Gilliam Aker?

.....Gespenst-RV & OVERFlag fusion?

Oh don't worry, he's getting his own profile soon...

*whistles*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-12, 10:26   Link #22035
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
YATTE YARUZE!!!

Final Update of Ninja of Ninja Julie Liu Ming's profile is up!

Spoiler for Special Moves and Trivia:

And that ends the profile for the three primary Belkarangers, but like all Super Sentai you need additional members, so stay tuned!

------
About Julie's swordcraft~~

Hiro:

Sturm Bolt? As a melee stun?

Now the skills make Hiro really happy... In fact... Hiro has something similar, and yet so different...

Quote:
@Keroko's GL shop image:

Is that... Smith holding Keroko-chan?

*chainsaw revs*

Mokyou Hakaisaseru.

Tesla-chan actually.

*still slamming head on wall for mistaking the shop*
Old 2008-03-12, 10:35   Link #22036
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
About Julie's swordcraft~~

Hiro:

Sturm Bolt? As a melee stun?

Now the skills make Hiro really happy... In fact... Hiro has something similar, and yet so different...

And yes, Sturm Bolt is good for stunning Bokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Tesla-chan actually.

*still slamming head on wall for mistaking the shop*
Ah, Tesla-chan it is then

Though that still isn't any consolation now is it?

*Smith and Creator-san RUNS FASTER*

Old 2008-03-12, 10:55   Link #22037
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
@Keroko's GL shop image:

Is that... Smith holding Tesla-chan?

*chainsaw revs*

Mokyou Hakaisaseru.

Oh yes, I did forget those two for a while.

Though the idea was that this was a Simon, not a Smith.

Another good thing to come of this: Wolkenritter development! Now... shall I fit this in the current timeline? Hmm... no no, in the past timeline would make a good story... but Simon VS Griffith does have some apeal...

Ideas ideas.
Old 2008-03-12, 11:31   Link #22038
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
LOL That's because of this post --> linkage

Mind you, this is just Kha being Kha :3

Boot camp?
Old 2008-03-12, 11:39   Link #22039
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post

Boot camp?
Don't worry a fig, Kriss, at least you're not rated as "batshit crazy"...

I can't...believe my addiction to the OC is such that I have to write from camp. Man it's growing on me.

Sentry duty till 4am in Singapore is killing me, I swear.

-------------------------------------------
FROM THE AXIOM FORGE:

- Still Writing (Getting that 3rd thing down. soon.)
Old 2008-03-12, 11:50   Link #22040
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Don't worry a fig, Kriss, at least you're not rated as "batshit crazy"...

I can't...believe my addiction to the OC is such that I have to write from camp. Man it's growing on me.

Sentry duty till 4am in Singapore is killing me, I swear.

-------------------------------------------
FROM THE AXIOM FORGE:

- Still Writing (Getting that 3rd thing down. soon.)
But I am crazy