AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-01, 21:37   Link #21
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Edit: flamewar not needed.

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-01 at 22:00.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 22:02   Link #22
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Edit: flamewar not needed.
Thats rather funny Lexander, since you have gotten away with the most indirect flaming on this forum I've ever seen.

EDIT: I'm sorry!!!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!! Please, forgive me!!! The word "you" was mispelled!!! Please don't ban me... Please!!! I have a wife, kids! I know, putting an accidental "e" before a word is one of the most haenos crimes possible, but please don't ban me. Oh good god! I mispelled heinous!!! Damnit, i'm done for!! Tell my mom i love her. GWAAAAAAAAH!!!! The CoC is eating me alive!!! AAHAAHA!!!

GWAAAH!!! (one for luck)

Last edited by PathofNightshade; 2004-05-01 at 22:15.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 22:07   Link #23
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Thats rather funny Lexander, sinc eyou have gotten away with the most indirect flaming on this forum I've ever seen.
Well maybe he's learned it's not worth it anymore.

That...or he was lazy. Either way I applaud Lexander.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 22:53   Link #24
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Well, the search doesn't work if you haven't made this kind of comment. The search checks only topics that have been made lately. And this would probably just a relatively new made topic.
[teacher]
Thats so wrong its not even funny. Im not sure about the basic search thing, but if you go to advanced search (it depends on the layout you have for the forum) you can search using all sorts of different criterea (including topics/posts, and any time frame you wish).[/teacher]

Edit by Dranz: You didn't complete the teacher tag. Without it, Kouji will have learned nothing. ///_^
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 05:19   Link #25
kside

i believe in that picture...none of them is obito...i'm pretti sure the middle one is asuma and the girl would be that one girl with red eyes *forgot her name*...reason being...in the latest episode...when kakashi is waitin outside that restaurant watchin itachi....those 2 comes strolling along...those 3 conversate as if they knew each other for awhile...perhaps since lil kids...

didn't kakashi used to be an anbu member? if so..kakashi probably met obito during that time...probably on a mission?....most likely obito would be a girl and was somehow romantically involved with kakashi....a romantic tragedy?...i can see it as somethin of that sort.....maybe kakashi covers his face to show his dedication to her?...so no other girls would fall in love with him...

well thats my theory...
kside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 08:45   Link #26
PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kside
maybe kakashi covers his face to show his dedication to her?...so no other girls would fall in love with him...

well thats my theory...
And maybe thats why he's always reading pr0n...

~Sage
PonSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 08:51   Link #27
kside

"erotic romantic novels"
kside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 08:53   Link #28
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kside
i believe in that picture...none of them is obito...i'm pretti sure the middle one is asuma and the girl would be that one girl with red eyes *forgot her name*...reason being...in the latest episode...when kakashi is waitin outside that restaurant watchin itachi....those 2 comes strolling along...those 3 conversate as if they knew each other for awhile...perhaps since lil kids...

well thats my theory...
This can't be true since Kurenai and Asuma graduated together but after Kakashi graduated.

My theory is, wait for the manga/anime reveals it.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 10:34   Link #29
Ero-Sennin

no kurenai is younger than both asuma and kakashi.
Ero-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 10:45   Link #30
LuckyStrike

Yup, and Kurenai is a new jounin aswell since she didn't know much about Ibiki during the chunnin written exam and Kakashi and Asuma had to explain things.
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 11:55   Link #31
Last of the Uchiha

I must agree that Obito is the one next to Kakashi and the little girl in the picture.

Also, that he was a member of the Uchiha clan. I came to this conclusion once I

saw episode 81, when Kakashi tell Asuma and Kurenai that he is waiting for

Sasuke. Why does Asuma said "Does it relate to Obito" and Kakashi replied "Well,

something like that" and who is next to them, non other than Uchiha Itachi.

Coincidence, I think not. Also, that dialogue wasn't in the manga, why put it here.

This may explained why Kakashi favors Sasuke.

Last edited by Last of the Uchiha; 2004-05-02 at 15:05.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 12:25   Link #32
Hunter Nin.

I think Obito is alive and kicking as the leader of Akatsuki, you know, Darth Vader style.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 14:30   Link #33
Shinobi_Lucas

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobi_Lucas
Either way I wish that they would get to it. Seems like there have been alot of references to Obito. Then again this anime/ manga seems to favor setting up other arcs way in advance.
Spoiler:
Shinobi_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 11:32   Link #34
andru

I just revived a long-dead thread.. HAHA!!

About Obito:
Spoiler:

How Kakashi got his sharingan:
Spoiler:
andru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 15:27   Link #35
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
Quote:
Originally Posted by andru
I just revived a long-dead thread.. HAHA!!

About Obito:
Spoiler:

How Kakashi got his sharingan:
Spoiler:
i dont remember orochimaru saying that he gave kakashi that sharingan.. i rmember him saying that kakashi didnt have the sharingan last time they met , and i remember having a big arguement about the lil girl in the picture, but basically threw the age of kiba and his older sister i took out the fact that it could be kiba's mother. also since kakashi graduated to geenin at age of 8 or 9 and now is 26, the girl in the picture would have to be mostlikely 12 or 13 then so now would be 17 years older..so she would be 30 ... and also her facial tattoo's or markings dont even match those of kiba's clan or family . but all we know about obito is that he was a friend of kakashi that died and it seems to be kakashi's fault that he died ... maybe not that kakashi killed him but just kakashi's fault that he died. because kakashi was talkin about how he was to brash back then while at the memorial for the fallin ninja's and kurina was talkin to him about obito. I do however think that it is obito in the picture. i dont see it being genma because he is a very miner charactor. it could also be asuma, but just becuase kakashi and asuma and kurnia have a friendly relationship doenst mean they trained in the same team .. they could have just grown up together threw schooling or mission that needed a few teams. like how naruto is kinda friends with shikamaru even though they r not on the same team
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 16:18   Link #36
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Lucas
I imagine/hope that something more will be said about obito in the movie, since it will have part of the story in kakashi's past.
I just have to ask. What movie are you talking about?
Is there Naruto movie coming? When will it be releashed?

I just couldn't find a topic of it with search.
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 16:36   Link #37
fenikkusu

yes there is a naruto movie comming out . It will come out in august i believe, and there will be a bit in it about kakashi when he was 17 and with the anbu. from what i understand ... most of the movie is centered around team 7 going to the hidden village of the water fall on a mission. kakashi has a flash back of him with the anbu going to this village. i think its a small flashback but i'm not sure how much it is involved with the story
Old 2004-06-20, 18:31   Link #38
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Nin.
I think Obito is alive and kicking as the leader of Akatsuki, you know, Darth Vader style.
That would be hella cool.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 19:16   Link #39
CyberPunk

i'm pretty sure the dude in the picture is obito. he has the trademark collar on his black shirt; not to mention the spikey, uchiha like hair.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 22:19   Link #40
fenikkusu

we dont know if obito is uchiha or not , we just know he is a friend and posibly a teammate of kakashi