AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2006-02-10, 01:30   Link #41
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

The current version of my scripts don't support AC3 audio yet, which is the cause of
the errors in the first 2 images in your first post. Just extract the AC3 file yourself using
MKVExtractGUI, then use it with the already encoded M2V file (which you should be able
to find in one of the folders in C:\DVDStudio\Encoding)

As for the last image; I don't know exactly what the problem is. First try cleaning
out ALL files (and files only, not folders!) from C:\DVDStudio\Encoding and try again.

If that doesn't work, try playing the AVS file in Media Player Classic that's in C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\AVS

PS.
Version 2.10, which I intend to finally release next week sometime, will have proper support for AC3.
(the recognition that is -- as AC3 only needs to be extracted, it's already DVD ready audio)
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 00:34   Link #42
Xenn

I'm having problems when I burn the files to DVD and it shakes up and down but when playing the encoded on the PC it skips. I did what the FAQ said but I dont know how to burn the M2V and MP2 together on a DVD. So, I was wondering if I could use Nero to burn the M2V and MP2 files to a DVD and could you possibly tell me how to do that or if there is any free programs out there that do that. And also if I burn them to DVD would it still have the shaking problem? thx.
Xenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 11:47   Link #43
Jolaloye

I recently lost all the settings on my cce encoder and now after I changed it back to normal the encodes are wierd. Everything looks fine and finishes ok, but the sizes don't matchup. Before, I would have it set to a bitrate of 2415 and the file would en up at about 470mb. Now, I get it finishes at 370mb. Should I reinstall it?

Last edited by Jolaloye; 2006-02-13 at 23:20.
Jolaloye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 10:50   Link #44
maco_xiv

Send a message via Yahoo to maco_xiv
can i use your program to make vcd format? thanks!
maco_xiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 11:16   Link #45
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_xiv
can i use your program to make vcd format? thanks!
Technically it is possible (it just requires some different video resolution and MPEG1 encoding),
but sorry, I have no plans to add VCD support.
Old 2006-02-17, 17:19   Link #46
Skimpy

having a little problem with mkv files, after it does the MKVEXTRACT PHASE it gives me a error for CCE "Frame size 896x56 is not supported. Supported frame size is up to 720x576"
Skimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 02:52   Link #47
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

That sounds like something is going wrong in AviSynth.

Try opening the AVS file (in C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\AVS) in MPC or other video player
and see what message AviSynth is trying to tell you...
Old 2006-02-18, 08:59   Link #48
Bruntelainen

Ok Im trying to convert 3 .ogm files into one dvd, using avi2dvd. My problem is that when VirtualdubMod joins the three files together, it does not show the english subs that are included in the ogm files. Then I tried to demux the subs from the ogm files, but discovered that the subtitles lenght is not the same lenght as the movie. If I would demux all the subs from the files and load it to Avi2DVD it would be all crazy out of sync.

Does anyone know if it is possible, in VirtualDubMod, to turn on the subtitles when it's joining the files?
Bruntelainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 12:41   Link #49
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Are you sure your question belongs into this thread and not in a seperate one?

And afaik VirtualDub has no such function. You probably need an external app to join the subs.

Or (assuming you hardcode the subs into the DVD video) just join the resulting files.
Old 2006-02-18, 15:05   Link #50
Skimpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
That sounds like something is going wrong in AviSynth.

Try opening the AVS file (in C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\AVS) in MPC or other video player
and see what message AviSynth is trying to tell you...
I got a textsub error when I opened AVS file saying that the .ass file could not be opened.

have the latest 2.5.6a avisynth, and i even tried downgrading but still gave me the samething.
Old 2006-02-18, 15:07   Link #51
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimpy
I got a textsub error when I opened AVS file saying that the .ass file could not be opened.
Okay... then could you confirm the .ASS file is actually extracted properly?

(Note that it is required to run the batch at least one time for this file to be extracted
from the MKV -- it's the "MKVExtract phase" you mentioned in your original post)

The .ASS file should be in the folder indicated by the error message (which iirc, is C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\Encode)
Old 2006-02-18, 15:54   Link #52
Skimpy

yep the .ass file is in the C:\DVDStudio\Encoding\Encode folder.

this is quite wierd since all the other episodes of the same series works fine, except this one.

Last edited by Skimpy; 2006-02-18 at 21:23.
Old 2006-02-20, 00:25   Link #53
EnZimE

This is the error i am getting when attempting to encode these last few files. Im not sure what is going on, but all i need is to finish these last 5 episodes outta 26!
EnZimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-20, 06:12   Link #54
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Okay... sorry, but I think we need a new rule in this thread.
Or to be more precise: enforce an old an existing forum rule.

I'd like to emphasize that the AnimeSuki forum rules do not allow the discussion of
obtaining licensed anime and dvd rips and the usage (in any way) of them.
Old 2006-02-20, 15:19   Link #55
EnZimE

Ok, but in reference to my problem, do you have any idea what I can do to fix that for my BLEACH episodes
Old 2006-02-20, 17:08   Link #56
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Delete all files (not folders) from C:\DVDStudio\Encoding (including subfolders) and try again.
(you'll need to requeue what you wanted to encode again obviously)

Also check if QuEnc is running properly. If it doesn't run, then that's the source of your
problem. Though I wouldn't know how to solve that if the trick above doesn't work.

Last edited by GHDpro; 2006-02-20 at 17:26.
Old 2006-02-20, 19:16   Link #57
EnZimE

still not readin the avs or w/e and skipping strraight to encoding the audio only. it starts wit other files but not those 4 certain ones. so when is the next version comin out ^^
Old 2006-02-20, 22:47   Link #58
EnZimE

im tryin to use CCE sp now, how exactly does the config script supposed to change so that CCE sp opens? Do I need to place it in the apps folder?
Old 2006-02-26, 17:07   Link #59
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimpy
having a little problem with mkv files, after it does the MKVEXTRACT PHASE it gives me a error for CCE "Frame size 896x56 is not supported. Supported frame size is up to 720x576"
This is a little late reply, but I was finally able to "duplicate" this problem as I had the
same thing happen to me too. And oddly it can't have been the same file as you experienced
trouble with, as the one I tried to encode is just a few days old.

When I looked at the contents of the ASS file (which is just a text file btw) there appeared
to be some corruption in the file. That is probably what prevents TextSub from opening the
file properly. How this corruption happened is a bit odd though. My scripts include the latest
version of mkvtoolnix (for the MKV extraction tool) so if the cause is with that utility, it doesn't
appear to have been fixed yet.

What did solve the problem of TexSub refusing to load the file was to simply load the subtitle
file in Aegisub (a subtitle editor app) and then save it again using "Save as". I just saved
it on top of the other file (replacing it) and then the AVS worked.

The only thing I can't confirm is if the (apparent) corruption causes any major issues when
viewing the encode, because I only figured out this solution after I had downloaded, encoded
and watched another fansub groups's version of the episode.
Old 2006-02-27, 15:48   Link #60
EnZimE

GHDpro, any suggestions on what I should probably do? Im thinking of trying an older version of AVIsynth but I dont think your batch is designed to run any version other then 256 right?

Tags
file conversion, wiki candidate