AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 09:04   Link #1
Aqua Knight

Earning money online

Has anyone tried doing earning via ads, forex or freelancing?
I just want to try out as I am curious.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:07   Link #2
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The only way I know to earn cash online is playing Online Games and sell rare items or real cash to game cash conversions...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 09:32   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Not for me.
Mindless grinding is awful though I never tried it.
Old 2012-07-07, 09:47   Link #4
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Haven't tried doing that. But this my help you...

http://www.fastrupee.com/

Don't know if it's legit, sorry
Old 2012-07-07, 09:57   Link #5
Aqua Knight

Thanks, but I wanted to hear from any experienced and ask for any legit websites.

I am thinking of my own blog/web-site including ads from Google - as far as I know that won't bring me much money, but at least I want to try as I have free time after my real job/internship, which I spend on playing PC games or other semi-useless activities.

Maybe as well start learning programming or what's it called?
Old 2012-07-09, 15:17   Link #6
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

My simple answer to this. No, and will never will.
Old 2012-07-09, 19:07   Link #7
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Thanks, but I wanted to hear from any experienced and ask for any legit websites.

I am thinking of my own blog/web-site including ads from Google - as far as I know that won't bring me much money, but at least I want to try as I have free time after my real job/internship, which I spend on playing PC games or other semi-useless activities.

Maybe as well start learning programming or what's it called?
Your website will bring you zero money, and it's not free to have a website either. The only way to get money from ads on your site is if it was actually popular and had LOTS of unique viewers/readers daily, but if you don't even have a basic idea what you want to write about, it'll never work. And even if you started, say, blogging about games, what would make it any different from 999+ other blogs out there? Why would people follow YOUR blog?

Also fastrupee only guides you to Neobux, which is very legit. However as with any other PTC sites (Pay to click), to actually make any worthwhile money is to spam your referral ad. ALOT. ANYWHERE you can. Register to sites just to advertise it, advertise on signature, posts, everywhere you can .. And hopefully get a bunch of users who also then use the site, and possibly refer to another people .. Im not sure if this can be called Pyramidic scheme but it works the same way, you're at the top and any people you refer brings you more money.. I'd say it's '' alot '' work to get to the level where you can maintain a '' good '' income on the site before you can quiet down and just collect money monthly .. And it may not even happen to you.

Another option are surveys. Just google it. They pay much more than PTC but they take longer to fill and you may only receive one survey per month. A good way (though perhaps '' cheating '') in surveys is to fill your general info and interests with as many things as possible so that you get more surveys aimed at specific topics.

As for programming .. You can '' start '' to learn it but it ain't easy and it's not something you learn and then do just like that in few months .. Sort of like Japanese, it takes years to master .. You'd have to be really good at programming that you could make money by doing websites that are just beyond the generic template or perhaps even software for people.

All in all, there's no easy way to make money online. If you want money, get a job. But you already have one, so what's an extra $20 from surveys or $1-5 from PTC (without referrals) gonna do? Not much ..

Edit : I have no experience or interest in Forex, so what mentioned above may not apply, but I'd think that even Forex requires some sort of experience that you can't get just from reading guides to actually make any money.
Edit 2 : If you know another language besides English and are good at it, translating things may get you some money. Even a beginner can do it _if_ you are great at both languages. From google again, you can find some websites for this where people post their requests for translations .. They range from websites and games to text sheets and anything between.
Old 2012-07-10, 01:39   Link #8
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Youtube pay through Monetization now if your videos don't contain copyrighted material?
Old 2012-07-10, 01:43   Link #9
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Only on-line, with absolutely no real life components... poker and betting, but both need skill, patience, devotion and a capital. Not to mention that they are very risky (financially) professions.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 03:20   Link #10
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Only on-line, with absolutely no real life components... poker and betting, but both need skill, patience, devotion and a capital. Not to mention that they are very risky (financially) professions.
Just watch Kaiji.

But yea. As someone who pretty much plays things safe - something like this... it's out of the question.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 03:17   Link #11
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Can someone explain to me how to make money via Sponsored Tweets (and how does Sponsored Tweets even work)? A step by step explanation would be good.

Thanks!
Old 2012-07-21, 04:54   Link #12
risallah

The only way I've made money online is using cam sites that pay you and stripping. But obviously, not everyone is up for that. Pays my bills, though.
I know youtube can possible (?) pay you for ads on your videos. Something about how many people watch your videos and clicking the links and what not. I don't understand it all. But I've also read that that doesn't work/pays so little it's not worth even setting up.
Old 2012-07-21, 05:15   Link #13
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

A profession that seems to get some people a nice income is streaming.

Choose something you're good at.
Stream yourself doing it. Maybe add some entertaining show concept to set yourself aside from all the other streamers.
Get loads of viewers (over 10k at any time is a good number).
Cash in on add money.

This works for online games obviously. The top streamers on Starcraft and Leage of Legends earn some thousand $ a month (is what they say...).
You can see this as a variant of stripping, if that's the thing you choose.
Incidently girl gamers have a natural advantage to attract viewers in both the above mentioned fields. You could even combine them!
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 08:57   Link #14
Tigress

Um. I cannot say that I would try making money on the internet. I think if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

If you can come up with a product that you can sell online and do it through proper channels, you might become successful. You need to work for it. No shortcuts.
Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 10:32   Link #15
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Stocks? The last few months have been awful though.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 14:55   Link #16
Aqua Knight

Strange that no one mentioned Google Adsense or other ads programmes.
Old 2012-07-22, 17:31   Link #17
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Strange that no one mentioned Google Adsense or other ads programmes.
It is possible to make some money from Adsense, it's even possible to make a LOT of money from it but like others have said you have to have something that keeps people coming back to view your site. Web comics are one way, a very good blog (and I stress the very good part) is another and there's obviously the video creation bit of the equation. Guys like the Epic Meal Time dude and Freddie Wong are doing great on YouTube but just take a look at what they do and you begin to understand the dedication they have to give their productions (and the constant schedule, something that should never be underestimated when dealing with people as fickle as internet users are).

So yeah, it is possible to make money on the internet but you need to be good and dedicated to whatever you decide to do (and also have quite a bit of luck).