AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-17, 07:35   Link #21
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ You know you can just download a PSX emulator and run the rom, right? I still got the game in CDs but time's taken its toll on them...as well as my PSX
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 22:12   Link #22
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilePrimrose View Post
*cry* I've gone to all kinds of second hand game shops around here and pawn shops and such, but it really does seem like no one wants to part with such a great game

Jagdpanther...it's people like you that are making my search that much harder xD!!
I apologize.

I know how you feel. That was how I felt searching for Silver Star Story years ago. I eventually found a beat-up copy at an EB Games in the neighboring state.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 18:02   Link #23
EmilePrimrose

Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ You know you can just download a PSX emulator and run the rom, right? I still got the game in CDs but time's taken its toll on them...as well as my PSX
It looks like i'm going to have to do that just so I can play the game, but unfortunatley for my pocketbook i'm as big a collector as I am a player, and I want to have a copy of it for myself!

Jag That's where I found mine too, at EBgames, and luckily for me a friend had left the entire set that went with it (the omake, the necklace, artbox, and the hardback guide), but it got sold with a mass of my brothers games when it was downstairs and he was playing it. I didn't realize til it was already long gone .
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 21:03   Link #24
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilePrimrose View Post
Jag That's where I found mine too, at EBgames, and luckily for me a friend had left the entire set that went with it (the omake, the necklace, artbox, and the hardback guide), but it got sold with a mass of my brothers games when it was downstairs and he was playing it. I didn't realize til it was already long gone .
I <3 Working Designs for what they included with the two PSX remakes.

I can't remember if the SSS copy I got had everything, but I had at least the box (somewhat worse for wear) and the fabric map. I have everything for Eternal Blue that came with the Complete package, including the big Ghaleon doll for pre-ordering. LOL

That REALLY sucks, what happened to you... I would be PISSED. I was home from college this past weekend and I was poking around in my closet... lots of old memories in there. I just hope I don't come home one time and it's all gone. When I graduate (again) and find a place to live, wherever it is, it is going to be FUN times trying to pack everything in that closet that I want to save... I'll be 25 when I graduate with my graduate degrees, but I'll be packing away toys with which I played when I was in elementary school.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 23:03   Link #25
EmilePrimrose

Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
I <3 Working Designs for what they included with the two PSX remakes.

That REALLY sucks, what happened to you... I would be PISSED. I was home from college this past weekend and I was poking around in my closet... lots of old memories in there. I just hope I don't come home one time and it's all gone. When I graduate (again) and find a place to live, wherever it is, it is going to be FUN times trying to pack everything in that closet that I want to save... I'll be 25 when I graduate with my graduate degrees, but I'll be packing away toys with which I played when I was in elementary school.

Now i'm for real going to come to your house and destroy it until I find everything you own Lunar related...cause...I mean...THE GHALEON PLUSHIE?! D:

Haha but honestly that's really great that you have the collections like that. I was definatley sooooo angry that my game got sold. I blamed my brother but it's not like I can get him to get me a new copy He was like eleven when it happened. I would hope your parents wouldn't sell all your stuff like that knowingly haha...mine getting sold was an accident (I hope!) Hahaha....let me know if you find any good toys !

(which by the way...my sega nomad was one of the victims as well to my mother selling shit )
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote