AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-04-21, 15:36   Link #1681
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The romance in this goes really fast o.o...
Old 2011-04-21, 20:45   Link #1682
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Ichijo and Twilight was punishment to my friend as she kept trying to peek at the chapters

With Senri and Nadeshiko the romance doesn't fully bloom until much later on. Hence he's like O.o why am I so worked up over this? And Nadeshiko won't really accept his feelings yet until he remembers their past Don't worry next chapter is mainly a flashback.
Old 2011-04-23, 15:56   Link #1683
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Yataa! Flashbacks! Now I can know more about what happened
Old 2011-04-24, 22:16   Link #1684
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The VK fangirl fanbase has increased
Is this the Headquarters of the VK fanbase

Never thought Honey-sama have a such a passion on making some fan-fiction story... >_< Keep it up!!!!
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 22:17   Link #1685
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
It could be if SweetHoney allows it Defiantly would help get more people to view her fan-fiction.
Old 2011-04-24, 22:21   Link #1686
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

Never thought Honey-sama have a such a passion on making some fan-fiction story... >_< Keep it up!!!!
I've always had a really big passion actually *blush*
I like RP it in my head and decided I should finally put it to paper so I did.
Thanks I will do my best~!

Quote:
Yataa! Flashbacks! Now I can know more about what happened
Chapter 4 has like a small paragraph at the start with the present then the flashback starts as Nadeshiko is dreaming remembering it all. Then it will end with another small paragraph at the end of the chapter in the present.

Quote:
It could be if SweetHoney allows it Defiantly would help get more people to view her fan-fiction.
I vote this can be VK fan base then~! ^^b
VK gets unrated by people since it's mainly a Shojo show/manga but it's still epicly awesome ♥

So I say this can be the base for it d^^b
Old 2011-04-25, 05:22   Link #1687
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

My first manga colouring ^^;

Old 2011-04-25, 21:32   Link #1688
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Hanyuu~~ ♥ Colouring passes the time <3

Old 2011-04-26, 16:32   Link #1689
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Who's that o.o? But nicely colored as well.

Edit: Now that I look at the girl more closely. She reminds me of one of the main heroines in Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Spoiler for Image:

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-04-26 at 17:34.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 20:04   Link #1690
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Hi hi! My goodness. I think the last time I came here your thread was only at 50 or so pages. Your mange coloring is splendid. I've been dabbling in it myself so I know what a time vampire it can be. Good times.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 01:49   Link #1691
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Who's that o.o? But nicely colored as well.

Edit: Now that I look at the girl more closely. She reminds me of one of the main heroines in Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Spoiler for Image:
D= You've never watched Higurashi?

XD Hooves it took you long enough silly.

I saw her from Oretachi and was like holy she looks so much like my VK character so I just changed her eyes to blue and bam I was happy ^^b

@lv23 Thanks yeah it's a good time pass for me actually ^^
Old 2011-04-27, 18:20   Link #1692
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
D= You've never watched Higurashi?

XD Hooves it took you long enough silly.

I saw her from Oretachi and was like holy she looks so much like my VK character so I just changed her eyes to blue and bam I was happy ^^b

@lv23 Thanks yeah it's a good time pass for me actually ^^
It completely looks different

I've been busy jeopardizing my health catching up on so many things I couldn't notice it at the time
Old 2011-05-02, 04:35   Link #1693
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

A preview from the Shuffle! vector I'm working on using colour lines too ^^;

Old 2011-05-05, 04:42   Link #1694
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Here's an update on my vector ♥

Old 2011-05-08, 16:13   Link #1695
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 4: Do You Remember?

Twilight silently closed the bedroom door and leaned against it to keep the gazes from the awaiting Night Class away from a resting Nadeshiko. The silence broke when Rima spoke up asking how Nadeshiko was doing considering she had been couped up in her room for over a week now. Twilight gave a cold glare sending a spike chilling sensation down everybody's back as Ichijo slowly crept behind Twilight for safety from her glare. Eventually Twilight calmed down and informed everyone about the condition of Nadeshiko.

"She's okay she just needs to keep resting." Twilight announced leaving the corridor making the Night Class follow.

Nadeshiko was lying on her back as her arm was resting on her forehead, rolling over to her side she placed one hand on her neck where Zero had bitten down and memories of blood splatter everything including on her self flashed through her head. Burying her head in to her pillow and cuddling it closer to her body Nadeshiko tried to forgot her blood shed past as her eyes slowly started to shut as she started to dream about that past.

The cold wind and rain painfully slammed across the girls face as she whined to the woman who cradled her how the strong gusts and rain felt like pins and needles hitting across her face. The woman hushed the girl and promised she'll be in a warm place soon the girl looked up the woman whose eyes told she did not lie letting the girl settled down and then eventually closed her eyes.

Voices started to stir as a sudden blast of warm air hit the girl almost jumping out of the woman's grasp the girl observed what was before her. A woman with beautiful brown hair that was extremely long and honey brown eyes with a warm gentle smile that spoke

"What's your name? I'm Juuri, Juuri Kuran." The girl was hesitant but soon replied to the woman

"Nadeshiko Kisae, I'm 7 years old today." Juuri placed a hand on Nadeshiko and gently soothed her knowing the situation from Shizuka she knew that Nadeshiko was to be like an adopted daughter to her.

The first week felt like a day at a new school over and over again for Nadeshiko, she didn't know these people and she also missed her deceased parents. Her eyes wondered over to a small pile in the corner of the room with a pile of toys, trying to entertain herself she went over to pick a toy out until a small voice called out to her

"Big sister Nadeshiko," Nadeshiko turned on the spot to see the small girl who was the exact same as her mother at her side. Shyly Nadeshiko mumbled

"Yuuki what is it?" Yuuki's eyes shone as she took Nadeshiko's hand and lead her towards the front room. Reluctantly Nadeshiko followed along keeping her head down until Yuuki told her the reached the place. Not knowing exactly what to do Nadeshiko shifted her gaze from the floor to the people standing in front of them. Juuri and her husband Haruka were standing there talking to a lady who looked rather similar to Juuri almost like a doppelganger. The woman insisted that Juuri take her son for now as he is in danger if she kept him with her. Nadeshiko curiously looked up and met the gaze of a young boy who had dirty red hair that was hanging over his face as he was keeping his eyes to the ground. Juuri eventually agreed to the woman's plea and informed her son shouldn't be punished for who the father is. The woman thanked Juuri and made her leave as Nadeshiko was still staring curiously at the boy. Yuuki started to try to talk to the boy but her efforts weren't successful as he didn't speak a word. Annoyed Yuuki puffed her cheeks and ran off as Nadeshiko ended up being left alone with the boy. Juuri just the door when she heard a voice that was almost was a mute for so long.

"Umm…I'm Nadeshiko Kisae 7 years old …" Juuri put her hand to her mouth in surprise Nadeshiko hadn't spoke since she arrived over a week ago but now she was suddenly talking to this boy whom she just met. The young boy shifted shyly and a small monotone voice came out

"I'm Senri Shiki…"

The young girl's eyes widened in joy as she took the boys hand causing him to slightly jump in surprise as she lead him towards the toy pile. The young Shiki had his maroon hair covering his eyes as he slightly blushed looking at the young Nadeshiko's hand holding his. He suddenly came to a stop when Nadeshiko let go and picked up some toys and started to play with them. Shiki observed Nadeshiko giggling playfully with the toys in her hands and picked up one himself that resembled a water gun. Nadeshiko seemed oblivious to anything until she saw Yuuki come up and snatch some of the toys away.
"These are mine and Kaname onii-sama's toys!"

Nadeshiko frowned and snatched the toys back causing Yuuki to start wailing out loud which caught the attention of Juuri. Looking for the cause of the commotion Juuri saw Nadeshiko holding the toys and Yuuki wailing pointing towards her. Not wanting to upset Yuuki more or make Nadeshiko feel unwelcome Juuri simply have Nadeshiko a scolding. Nadeshiko's recent smile and giggle faded as her eyes became dull as her hands dropped to her side. Juuri apologised and took Yuuki into another room leaving Nadeshiko with Shiki. Looking at Nadeshiko who didn't move or seemed to even blink Shiki walked over to her side and stood next to her. Raising his arms he shot her with the water gun but she still didn't move even with being wet. Almost giving up hope Shiki thought of something a made a small bite into his finger as blood started to come out and form into a thick blood whip. Swinging the whip around flicking up the rest of the toys and other material Nadeshiko eyes lightened up and she started to smile again letting out a small giggle.

The two were already attached to each other and did everything together. As hours passed by night had already approached and so did the time for a bath. Nadeshiko gleefully dragged Shiki along with her to have a bubble bath with her. Juuri was preparing the tub pouring the bubble mixture inside as she saw the two approach from behind. Smiling Juuri went to the closet and got out two towels for them placing them on a low shelf to reach. Juuri wasn't bothered that they were having a bath together as Yuuki often has them with Kaname and besides they're still only kids. Nadeshiko fiddle with her dress pulling it up and over her head throwing it onto the ground. Shiki stood with his back to her taking off his shirt until he heard a loud splashing sound. He turned around quickly to find Nadeshiko in the tub already cupping bubbles in her hand and blowing them off towards him. Shiki was enticed by the bubbles so he quickly got the rest of the clothes off and joined in the bath. Nadeshiko giggled and throwing a large handful of bubbles over Shiki's head which caused a little laugh from him as he splashed water onto her. Time went past as Nadeshiko looked at her petit hands and jokingly made the point of her fingers being all pruned. Shiki observed and then looked at his own to find the same result he smiled slightly and exclaimed their youth is being washed away into the bubbles which caused Nadeshiko to believe him and almost jump straight out of the bathtub. Knowing it was time for them to come out of the bath Juuri opened the door to already find the two dressed and ready for bed. Surprised Juuri just smiled sweetly and took them to the bedroom. Shiki felt nervous and stood behind Nadeshiko as the door opened revealing a small room that was almost bare with a dark atmosphere. Not caring Nadeshiko skipped into her room making Shiki follow, Juuri had the futon bed already done so Nadeshiko slipped into it straight away. Shiki was a little hesitant but soon joined Nadeshiko at her side. Observing the two children happily snugged together Juuri smiled contently and closed the bedroom door telling them good night.

Being his first night Shiki still felt uneasy and couldn't sleep which Nadeshiko picked up on so she asked him if he was alright. Shyly Shiki shook his head and told her he felt rather nervous being away from his mother and with all the things he heard his going on with the Shiki clan. Nadeshiko saw Shiki's eyes which looked dull but were a beautiful crystal blue which made her feel like she was being sucked in by them. Mustering up the strength Nadeshiko told Shiki about her parents and how her aunt had taken her here since she believed Juuri and Haruka would keep her safe. But even after a week being here she never lightened up to anyone even when Yuuki tried her best efforts to make her smile she never did. Shiki never said a word and let Nadeshiko continue on occasionally nodding that he was listening to her. Nadeshiko suddenly went quite and told him that today was the first day she even picked up any of the toys in the house. She figured if she did, Yuuki would want to play with her or do what happened today and get her into trouble for it. The room then went silent as Shiki heard the small gasps of air from Nadeshiko, he reached out and touched her cheek which was wet, in surprise he held her close and stroked her hair telling her everything would be alright he'll protect her from now on and be her one and only. Eventually she stopped crying and looked up to Shiki and with a smile she told him thank you. Even though he believed she was alright now Shiki still didn't let go of her and held her close to him the warmth and comfort soothed her and himself. Nadeshiko soon started to hum a small tune softly making Shiki question what it was. Smiling she stated it was a song her mother used to sing to her all the time when she was a baby up till now. Curious Shiki wanted to hear the song for himself and asked Nadeshiko if she would sing it for him. Nadeshiko's eyes grew in surprise but she immediately smiled and agreed to his request.

♪ Dango, dango, dango, dango, a big dango family

The naughty fried dango, the kind red bean dango
Everyone, everyone comes together and it's a family of 100s

The baby dango is always within happiness
The aged dango has its eyes narrowed

The chummy dango hold their hands together and make a big, round ring
They build a town on the dango planet and everyone laughs together
The rabbit is trying to wave in the sky; the huge moon
Is rounding up everything, happy things and sad things, too ♪

Shiki felt his eyes slowly close as Nadeshiko was finishing the song, seeing Shiki fall asleep Nadeshiko smiled to herself and soon started to drift off as well. The night had reached to 10pm and the door where Nadeshiko and Shiki were sleeping slowly opened as Juuri walked in with Shizuka. Shizuka looked at the girl sleeping soundly with the boy and had a small smile to herself until Juuri spoke to her.

"She hadn't spoken all week, but the Shiki clans' boy came and she seemed to be totally different." Shizuka's smile faded as she knew what Juuri was talking about. "Also the Kisae clan doesn't have any pureblood males left does it?"

"No. Not even on the Hio side there are none for her to wed." Shizuka exclaimed. Juuri looked at the woman with a rather concerned look. "The only males are nobles and as she is a pureblood princess, she is needed to keep the bloodline rich. It is a cruel fate bestowed upon us purebloods…" Juuri was at a loss of words until she made a decision.

"Kaname can help." Juuri simply stated which made Shizuka turn around in shock. Kaname is to wed Yuuki when they're older he can't possibly wed Nadeshiko too. Juuri shook her head and went on "It wouldn't be a formal partnership; Kaname can be used to keep the bloodline pure." Shizuka then knew what Juuri was saying and actually felt rather repulsed that her niece would be a fake wife to Kaname and he was only a use of to give Nadeshiko a child who will keep the Kisae clan alive. Juuri wasn't fond of the idea as well but it was the only way, as it was it looked like Nadeshiko had already decided she wanted Shiki to be her fiancé but he couldn't. His father is a pureblood but his mother is an aristocrat therefore it can't work out. Shizuka sighed and looked at Juuri with serious eyes and told her if anything happens to Nadeshiko she will take the Kuran clan down.

Opening her eyes to the afternoon sun that shone through her window Nadeshiko groaned and turned over to see a figure standing near her duchess. She frowned and sat up to which she asked the person

"What is it now Kaname? I didn't touch your toys this time." Kaname turned and looked into her blue eyes and chuckled.

"It's nothing really, I was wondering if you did remember the past." Nadeshiko sighed and stood out of bed questioning Kaname

"Yuuki…her memories have been tampered with huh?" Kaname gave a nod as Nadeshiko asked more "Her vampire powers and existence isn't there either." Nadeshiko felt uneasy but shook it off about to leave the room until Kaname stopped her. Turning around she looked at the pureblood who seemed to have a caring face on.

"We are to be wed soon you know." He stated which caused Nadeshiko to grit her teeth.

"What about Yuuki?" she sternly asked him with hateful eyes. Kaname brushed the hate off and simply stated to her

"Yuuki will re-awake as a vampire soon, until then my duties are committed to the promise that was made when you were 7." Nadeshiko felt sick in her stomach, why she had to do this was wrong. Twilight managed to escape such a fate which made her feel kinda envious. Not wanting to take anymore Nadeshiko swung open the door and head out.

At the top of the stairs Nadeshiko stopped to catch her breath momentarily as she heard a monotone voice speak. Her heat skipping a beat she looked down the stair case to see Shiki there. Smiling she went to go down the stairs until she saw Rima pop out and grab onto him. Surprised Nadeshiko ducked down to try hear what was going on.

"She's not good for you Shiki! She's a pureblood!"

"I know but there is something about her Rima…"

"Shiki! What about me? You have known me longer right?"

"I'm not sure…it's tiring to think about…"

"Shiki…"

"Rima?"

"Shiki you idiot, I won't take no for an answer! I love you Shiki I want to be with you!"

With the last words spoken Rima wrapped her arms around Shiki's neck and dead smacked kissed him on the lips. Nadeshiko made a loud gasp which caught the attention of Rima and Shiki. Shiki looked at Nadeshiko who had her mouth covered by her hand as her eyes started to shake and become watery. Rima however just smirked and enjoyed seeing the pained expression on Nadeshiko. Trying to call herself down she removed her hand and spoke up.

"Senri can I ask you something?" she questioned

"What is it?" Shiki replied back in his usual voice

"Do you remember? Our promise we made on that day?" Nadeshiko asked hoping he'd know what she meant. He stopped to think for awhile which caused Nadeshiko to know his answer straight away. "I thought so. Never mind it anymore I wish you and Rima the best." After saying that she left back for her room.

Entering her room Kaname was still in there and looked up at her, knowing she was troubled her embraced her telling her it was alright. Nadeshiko wasn't fond of Kaname something told her he wasn't normal but at this moment she couldn't care she wanted to be held and wanted to cry. Kaname softly stroked her head causing her to remember Shiki doing the same as kids which then caused her to bury her head into Kaname's chest and wail her heart out. She cried over and over again until she separated herself from Kaname's hold and looked up at him

"I'll do it." She simply stated to which Kaname nodded and left her alone in the room. She ventured to her bed and sat down vowing to herself that today she wouldn't cry anymore, tomorrow she will be a different person but she mostly vowed she wouldn't forgive Rima and that she will definitely somehow make Shiki remember their past. With her vow she looked out the window the sun set and the moon rose. She pulled out her uniform and slowly put it on looking into the mirror, she never liked the uniform it was too white. Sighing she ventured out the door again as she exited the Moon Dorms she noticed everyone had already gone on ahead to class. She didn't want to particularly go to class but if she skipped it Zero would be on her case and Rima would think she won. Mustering up her strength Nadeshiko held her book in her hands firmly and walked inside.
Old 2011-05-11, 01:00   Link #1696
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

So another talents of Honey-sama was coloring >_<...

my skill on that one is poor (since I didn't knew how to color though I tried to vector before but unexpectedly I got bored after several hours lol...)

and lol Dango on VK fanfiction XD
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-05-11, 01:06   Link #1697
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Ah I only recently picked it up though Pi-chan

Haha yes I was talking with my friend and we both decided the lullaby had to be the Dango song ♥
Old 2011-05-23, 00:13   Link #1698
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

How's the shuffle vector Honey-sama!?

eager to see it XD
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-05-23, 02:13   Link #1699
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

It's good Pi-chan~ Just taking a break since I've got school >x<
Old 2011-08-22, 16:32   Link #1700
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Bwah, my computer crashed so sadly, I lost my current work I was doing ;-;

I only have these to offer you

These were made to use on another forum.

Tags