AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-22, 09:01   Link #8961
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@Eratas: He spends a few days with his morale anchor(read Fillia) before going to ISA.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 09:05   Link #8962
Eratas123

@ Zero - Need help writing her segments? I know about her actions since I'm going to include her as a main character in Shadow.

@ demino_hellsin - That's it? Oh well, better than nothing I guess. Irish was shipped of to the academy as a last note (He was suposed to stay in a prison cell when not on missions but Tatenashi thought it was a bit harsh) so he has no treatment.
Old 2011-11-22, 09:08   Link #8963
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thanks for the offer, maybe later, must concentrate to Laura arc first (waiting for Blitz, but he also working his own fanfic)
Old 2011-11-22, 09:09   Link #8964
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - I sure hope none of them are lolicons Irish would get jealous They'd get killed by her dad
Hmm... The siscon is still around...

"Just what do they see in her? My little sister can't be this cute!"

That said, they'd be oogling at Riz and Gin more than Karon in my latest take. The last is a nobody, while the other two is either a [Goddess of Tsundere] or [The People's Princess].
Old 2011-11-22, 09:12   Link #8965
Eratas123

@ Zero - No prob, you help me all the time so this is the least I can do

@ Meister - Sis con? Is there anyone she doesn't attract!? I remember writing Ikaron drafts about 300 pages ago too. Apparently, mind readers can even attract enfant terrible's
Old 2011-11-22, 09:14   Link #8966
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Now I remember......

Old 2011-11-22, 09:16   Link #8967
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^ Now I remember......

Um, why are you crying?

Side note - I'll start writing that again once I have more free time and finish some projects.
Old 2011-11-22, 09:22   Link #8968
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Sis con? Is there anyone she doesn't attract!? I remember writing Ikaron drafts about 300 pages ago too. Apparently, mind readers can even attract enfant terrible's
She's a female Ichika. Even her profile pic is such a thing.

But I'm just kidding here.

Locker Room incident got nerfed to something more normal. And I decided to drop the moe act and tie the setting in to the current occurances more.

Basically, we open with Karon getting ready in a haphazardly manner for the morning. Meanwhile, Gin is hearing the news about Germany's latest advances on the ISper front and talking with her father over video call, and Riz meditates over her press conference about her withdrawing from acting for the time being. Karon riffs on her guitar, trips on a cord and falls. Gin meets with her mentor Cecilia, and Riz spars with her mother. The latter two are preparing for a duel between the ruling political family and the biggest weapons supplier in the Foundation. The winner not only will fight the victor amongst the commoners for Representative Candidacy, but will also decide whether the aging VMs will be upgraded to Tears-type units, or the Atsuwashi-package Uchiganes sold by Riz's family. All while Karon runs after a bus then very publicly renews her vow to become the Vandam.

You can see that I'll be jumping between POVs a LOT in this fic, which is why me leaving Box-kun puzzled has me worried...
Old 2011-11-22, 09:26   Link #8969
Eratas123

@ Zero - No more moe!? It's a sad day for me then. Karon's POV still looks funny though.

Side note - When I re-make the Ikaron draft, what's her new personality? I don't think you want me to use her old one since that's outdated (Her reactions to Amnesiac!Irish would probably be different).
Old 2011-11-22, 09:33   Link #8970
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Her new personality has and always been very close to Amami Haruka. And in the latest take, I upped the 'uselessness' of the girl when outside of her IS to further increase her underdog status.
Old 2011-11-22, 09:35   Link #8971
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Calling it a night, see you guys tomorrow.
Old 2011-11-22, 09:36   Link #8972
Eratas123

@ Meister - No change then? That's surprising. Is she still as clueless and chaste as ever?

@ Zero - When you wake up, please read this:

A new plot for Ichika in Shadow: Deconstructing the male IS pilots genre.

Basically, Ichika is attacked by a male saying that Ichika ruined his life. When he calms him down, he starts to explain: Because Ichika was protected bu Chifuyu, organizations tried making their own male IS pilots. Ichika's DNA was used for inhumane genetic experiments on kidnapped males. Most of the subjects didn't survive due to the treatment and he was on of the few who escaped.

He even says that just because you're a male pilot, doesn't mean you get to go to an all-girls school and have fun moments. Not everyone has someone like Chifuyu to protect them so Ichika is a lucky and rare case.

Side note - If you're wonderiny. No, he can't pilot an IS. The experiments were failures.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-22 at 10:05.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 10:07   Link #8973
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yes to all that.
Old 2011-11-22, 10:18   Link #8974
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
EXACTLY what I'm afraid of, and one of the reason I can't write draft of Sacred Twins currenty. I forced myself to read V5 but ended up punched my monitor in rage, and doesn't even know why I'm angry either. I'm afraid that by the time I introduced her, character derailment and bashing ensues.

Maybe just sub-conscious memory I've forgotten, or maybe some bad impulse in the brain due to hypnotic effect, not really sure.

I'll try to read it when I'm relaxing, maybe could get better result.
Oh leave Tabane to me. And I'll bring a storm.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 17:25   Link #8975
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Meister - No change then? That's surprising. Is she still as clueless and chaste as ever?

@ Zero - When you wake up, please read this:

A new plot for Ichika in Shadow: Deconstructing the male IS pilots genre.

Basically, Ichika is attacked by a male saying that Ichika ruined his life. When he calms him down, he starts to explain: Because Ichika was protected bu Chifuyu, organizations tried making their own male IS pilots. Ichika's DNA was used for inhumane genetic experiments on kidnapped males. Most of the subjects didn't survive due to the treatment and he was on of the few who escaped.

He even says that just because you're a male pilot, doesn't mean you get to go to an all-girls school and have fun moments. Not everyone has someone like Chifuyu to protect them so Ichika is a lucky and rare case.

Side note - If you're wonderiny. No, he can't pilot an IS. The experiments were failures.
That'll work, I used to have that plan but was put on hold, maybe for a sequel? Though in mine one of the main character is the successful result, the rest not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Oh leave Tabane to me. And I'll bring a storm.
I meant Tatenashi, not Tabane.
Old 2011-11-22, 17:33   Link #8976
Eratas123

@ Zero - Ichika is the only male pilot in Shadow. I don't want to put another male pilot since it'll break the flow. Besides, the guy there will probably be put on a bus after his explanation.

Side note - How strong is an average 14 year old? As in, not athletic but not a couch potato.
Old 2011-11-22, 17:35   Link #8977
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

But wait a minute... I knew molecular biology has developed far more advanced that they can have any kind of result.... but that's if they knew the specific genetic strand required for it!

It's somewhat idiot ball for the scientist, but I think if they're desperate enough, they can just do that; turning any guys in their disposal into Ichika-copy and gamble about the result.

As for14 years old, it's depend on his basic build and muscle density, I think average 14 years old guy can lift 30-40 kg barbel... and run rather fast compared to older or younger guys (this is due to his body still in development and thus fast metabolism).
Old 2011-11-22, 17:38   Link #8978
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I also forgot about another thing; tattoos, how will they react if they see Tattoos?
Quote:
Depending on what kind of tattoos are you talking. What kind of tattoo? Where it's located? What's the shape, and what's the size?
Quote:
Eerily similar to my other OC, Iori Senbei. Except he also Tabane's Childhood friend.

EDIT: Going home, will reply Jak's question later, sorry. I Promise I'll reply it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
The "rough/gruff", testosterone kind; that's the best I can describe it for now.

And placements; for now I'm thinking on the right arm/shoulder area. Like these ones below:
[5 Pages later...]

Where's that reply you promised?...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 17:42   Link #8979
Eratas123

@ Zero - Specifically: It's not only the brutal tests that killed them but Ichika's DNA itself. We have similar plans for Ichika's origins, remember? The DNA is incompatible with regular people and so when they try to implant it, it cause poisonous reactions on the users body, the same applies to Madoka's DNA. It's a fail safe by PT in case their "investment" gets loose.

Side note - Can you tell me an average of how strong Irish would be?
Old 2011-11-22, 17:44   Link #8980
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Jak

I'll reply if you present, as you said, you don't want it buried amongst spam don't you?

So, arm full of tattoo? I guess there's no problem, look at the composition, "Maria" Tattoo is especially cool, since it has 'graceful and beauty' elements in it. And the location is exactly good, you don't need to show it, it's visible from broad angles.

The second not so much, it's like someone randomly stamped them in his arm.

And no, this general artistic POV, not only from the girls' subject but also from the guys as well.

EDIT uh, seems like you're pissed. Sorry.

@ Eras

Hmm, in mine there's no compatibility problem, but injecting Ichika's Gene strand won't do jack. The origin of Madoka is different too.

As for Irish, without Skull suit he's a potato, that any seven year old kid can smash. As I said to you, considering abuse Irish received I wonder why he wasn't strapped into the bed and was given a shitload of Life support, maybe it's because he's useful?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest