AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-01, 15:43   Link #1
RED6

Question Season 3?

Is there going to be a season 3? Can anyone refer to me an official interview that says there will or won't be? (or document) It seems to me the endings to both seasons were pretty bad; it'd be really cool if we had some sorta conclusion to the kaname-sagara relationship....
Old 2004-01-01, 17:30   Link #2
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED6
Is there going to be a season 3? Can anyone refer to me an official interview that says there will or won't be? (or document) It seems to me the endings to both seasons were pretty bad; it'd be really cool if we had some sorta conclusion to the kaname-sagara relationship....
They may or may not. However, the stories in the anime are based on the manga, so you could read that in the mean time
Old 2004-01-01, 20:22   Link #3
RED6

Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
They may or may not. However, the stories in the anime are based on the manga, so you could read that in the mean time
If only the volumes came out faster...Feb 2004 for the next one? geez.
Old 2004-01-01, 22:08   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, if the rumors I've been hearing are to be believed, then there will be a 3rd season. See this thread for more details.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ighlight=rumor

It's still just a rumor, but it's popularity seems to be growing. So I would suspect that there's at least some truth to the rumor. Won't know for a few more months exactly HOW much, but I'd be willing to bet there's at least a little there.
Old 2004-01-02, 10:18   Link #5
jakkz

damn i watched all of FMP1 and Fumoffu within the last 5 days ... and i cant be satisfied with the ending. Im hoping for S3 bcos there is soo much more i'd like to see
Old 2004-01-04, 10:21   Link #6
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkz
damn i watched all of FMP1 and Fumoffu within the last 5 days ... and i cant be satisfied with the ending. Im hoping for S3 bcos there is soo much more i'd like to see
me too that last episode was... WHA no kiss WTF!!!!!! It was too funny though
Me want more, me want more!
Old 2004-01-04, 13:07   Link #7
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
The novel pretty much concluded the story, so there will be no materials for 2nd Season of serious FMP. ( Fumoffu is ugly bastard child, so it did not count)

GONZO animate 4 books out of 6, they wasted their time by doing the stupid filler eps.

If you want to know more, study Japanese for 4 years then go read the novels. It is more satisfying.
Old 2004-01-07, 10:00   Link #8
shinobu4ever
The original echhi!!

we need another season last ep of fumoffo was not that satifiying i want to see more weber i thought the hot spring episode was great

i have hiragana and half of katakana down so maybe some day i'll be reading the manga(probably be out in english by then )
Old 2004-01-07, 12:03   Link #9
donna8157

fmp

Is there a place where you can get the manga scans online? (I was just wondering since you can read Naruto manga scans online).
Old 2004-01-07, 12:24   Link #10
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I said NOVEL not manga.
Old 2004-01-16, 18:23   Link #11
Axios

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
I said NOVEL not manga.

Well....
I'm a newbie here, but.... I really hope that it will be another "serious" season of FMP...

I think "fumoffu" is funny, but.... IMHO it is nothing if compared to the first Full Metal Panic...

I have NO clues about the novel... but, speaking about the anime, I do NOT think that the episode 24 ended the entire story... just because there are too many things about the "Whispered" to be answered and so much story to develop...

What about this? Has anyone clues? And why did You tell that in your opinion there will NOT be another "serious" FMP season?

One more thing: I haven't watched "Fumoffu" until its end..... so.... one little hint, I beg you, does it ends something meaningful related to the first serie?

Anyway.... you wrote about 4 book out of a total of 6....

Well... if the story is concluded, in your opinion, in 6 books.... it is true that 2 more books are left to animate!

Many thanks in advance!
Closed Thread