AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-09-04, 13:38   Link #81
Frontier

Lu is on the hunt for UFO and intelligence life! She's even got a UFO dance going on! Although while she can't see any UFO's, I can definitely see her panties .

I guess it's no surprise Matsuri would be popular with boys, though luckily he's got Soga there to ward off any potential suitors while the poor boy is questioning his own sexuality every time he's around Matsuri .

I see Shirogane has figured out Suzu's greatest weakness...Matsuri in his boy form. Just morphing into it is enough to get her all hot and bothered she has no choice but to throw some Suzu Dango out for him. Also this is probably the most dialogue Shoya Chiba has gotten since episode 1 .

So Lu really wants to get noticed by intelligent life with her compassion and heart...complete with imagining herself as a naked butterfly. Yeah, okay .

And then Shirogane in Matsuri's form lands in front of Lu, who remembers him from when Matsuri saved her in her dreams, and mistakes him for an alien...and he goes along with it so she doesn't ask too many more questions. And then he gets drunk off some catnip dango and pounces on her, leading Lu to think he's into her, and now she's crushing on "alien Shiromatsu." As if this gender-bent romcom couldn't get any more complicated .

Who wouldn't want to be greeted by Reo in her school uniform when you return home? And she's ready to chip in and help Matsuri get his guy form back by returning to her family roots of exoricsm with incense! Complete with stripping Matsuri and getting up close and personal as she sniffs him up. Bonus points for her butt prominently displayed through her dress and Suzu showing up at the exact right time .

Well, they're able to reduce Matsuri's boobs (a tragedy) but can't give him his dick back, so it's definitely a work in progress. And as if the spell realized what a travesty it is for Matsuri to try to undo his massive rack, it gets even bigger when it comes back. I guess it would probably be a pain to draw him with even bigger boobs so no wonder they went back to normal, but I wouldn't have minded if they stayed that way .

I was wondering if Reo was actually into Matsuri romantically or if it was just her being quirky, but she basically declares war against Suzu as a love rival here and saying she'll close the distance against Matsuri's childhood bond with Suzu. Better watch out for this one, Suzu .

Uh oh! Looks like whatever threat Shirogane's been worried about has possessed someone from their school !
Old 2023-09-07, 02:24   Link #82
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Was that alien calling supposed to be a To Hearts 2 reference? Even her name matches.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-11, 13:32   Link #83
Frontier

It's a shame that Matsuri's boobs went back to normal, though I guess his shoulders are breathing a sigh of relief too. Meanwhile Suzu is determined to not be defeated by Reo, so she'll cure Matsuri on her own terms as an Ayakashi Miko !

An attractive transfer student? You know that means there's going to be some change in the plot. And said transfer student is voiced by frikkin' Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, who a few years ago probably would have been male Matsuri .

No wonder Matsuri is so popular. I mean, she can out-play the boys in basketball, but unlike them she can expose her bra in the process. Matsuri may not be into it, but I'd watch idol Matsuri .

They can censor as many panty shots as they like! We at least always have uncensored Suzu thighs !

Suzu's gal pals mean well, and I can respect their loyalty in helping her hook up with a hot guy...but pushing him and Suzu together and holding back Matsuri just made things worse .

Suzu thinks she's made a connection with someone else who sees Ayakashi and wanted her to heal a cute, fluffy, one...and then Hinojiki straight up eats the poor Ayakashi and kidnaps Suzu. Turns out he's a step above Ikon, a Jinyo, and so dangerous even Shirogane was intimidated by him. This spells trouble !

Hinojiki seemed like a real piece of work, but gets even worse when you realize he's not just the type who cannibalizes other Ayakashi for their Haku and now has a taste for Suzu's...but he also loves driving them to despair before he eats them. And he knows the best way to make Suzu despair is to hurt Matsuri .

Nice to see Soga has improved himself and become more capable in his own right .

Matsuri punch! Not that it ends well because Hinojiki can just absorb his Haku, and even when Matsuri tries to avoid touching him...he still gets his Haku devoured. And then Suzu reaches full despair watching the boy she loves die in front of her, exactly what Hinojiki wanted .

Things are so desperate that Shirogane releasing his seal and standing up to Jinyo seems like the only chance they have of stopping him, even if it doesn't seem like it'll save Matsuri. Although despite what Shirogane would say, I think he genuinely does want to save Suzu (and not just for himself) .
Old 2023-09-18, 13:35   Link #84
Frontier

It's kind of ironic and also full-circle in a way that Hinojiki is the reason Shirogane even went after Suzu in the first place to try and recover his Haku after their last fight. Although Shirogane, as powerful as he is, is still the worst match-up for Hinojiki because all his Haku attacks just feed Hinojiki more .

And Suzu has basically given up on everything with Matsuri seemingly dead, even willing to give her life to Shirogane if it means he can survive, but it shows Shirogane's own care for Suzu that he doesn't want her to throw away the life Matsuri saved. Despite everything and all the hardship Shirogane has experienced with humans, he still can't help but become fond of them, which is why he saved Suzu !

Suzu is joining in this fight! But she still has a long way to go as an Ayakashi Miko, even if she does try her best. Good thing her cries (and censored panties) called forth Matsuri seemingly back from the dead! And back in his boy form !

Oh, so it just drained the Haku of his girl from from the curse, restoring him briefly to his boy form and keeping him alive. Also thank you for that handy-dandy demonstration with both boy/girl Matsuri naked !

Thanks to Suzu Matsuri realizes that the only way to be Hinojiki is with a non-Haku attack, so thanks to the experience he has had with Suzu and Shirogane he's able to calm himself and channel his own wind right into Hinojiki's mouth, finally killing the Jinyo .

Although even Suzu, despite everything, feels for both Jinyo and his victims. Fitting for an Ayakashi Miko .

Poor Soga. He goes through all that effort and Matsuri steals the show and the moment with Suzu. I'm sure he'll find something else to be sexually frustrated about .

Poor Matsuri! Shirogane's been drained of so much of his power he'll never be able to get it back and can never undo Matsuri's gender-flip curse! Though maybe if Suzu becomes powerful enough ...

Well, they've got some time left with Matsuri in his boy form, what should they do? Have sex in a forest? I love how that's immediately what Suzu jumped to since he still has his dick and she starts undressing when she sees him stripping...but he just wants to meditate under a waterfall (could he not do that as a girl...?). Of course she's fine checking him out in nothing but a fundoshi anyways .

I'm glad all their adventures together and the onset of Matsuri's male hormones have made him finally realize he loves Suzu. Took him long enough .

Did Suzu wet her shirt just so Matsuri could see through to her bra? Although tripping and pulling down his fundoshi to see both his junk and then his vagina when he transforms back is definitely something she won't forget .
Old 2023-09-25, 22:29   Link #85
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-25, 23:04   Link #86
Frontier

I love how now that Matsuri is aware of his feelings for Suzy, she just looks naturally prettier to him. Even the slightest gesture is 10x cuter !

With Shirogane lacking in power, they need someone to fulfill his role as king of the Ayakashi…and who better than Suzy? She’s got powers, she actually cares about Ayakashi, and as the King of Ayakashi she might become powerful enough to restore Matsuri to his male form !

So the school principle is Reo’s grandma? No wonder it’s easy for her to transfer to the school and double down on the ecchi romcom antics. She also looks great in the uniform !

It’s respectable of Matsuri to come out and tell Soga that he loves Suzu too, but he’s also super dense when it comes to how obviously into him Suzu is…though his flustered behavior as a girl is just making Soga more into him .

Who knew Azuki red beans would lead to Matsuri and Soga on top of each other or Suzu tripping into Reo feeling her up? Particularly her thighs .

Suzu bathing Shirogane while in the nude just makes it look like she’s all over herself in the bath. What is her little brother going to think!? Though lucky Shirogane getting washed with those boobs…

Tanumaro, say it isn’t so! Suzu really wants to help Ayakashi! Sure she’s not Shirogane, but even the other Ayakashi got a little tired of him. Though it’s more Matsuri’s fault for being a jerk .

Ha! So Matsuri’s greatest challenge is Suzu coming onto him in the bath. I can think of worse nightmares. They treat it like a big deal that he’s enduring it for Tanumaro’s sake, but who would want that to end ?!

Nice chance for Suzu to help save Matsuri and demonstrate her growing power! She might have what it takes as the King of Ayakashi !

I really like the overlapping voices with both Matsuri’s and Suzu dedicating themselves to each other and their love for one another .

Ending on actual Kentaro Yabuki art! Perfect advertisement for the manga and to see the story as it was intended…uncensored !

Tags
ecchi, fantasy