AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-11-11, 19:09   Link #61
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Here's an update on it. Lots and lots of changes.

- I removed about 50% of the original snow flakes that was in the sky and changed most of them to about 15-30% opacity.
- I added some more snoflakes, but they are more duller colors and much smallers, around 30-45 pixels each.
- I removed the silly but cute snow pile on her head.
- I added a large snowflake instead, and you can see it melting a bit.
- I also removed all of the dead white tree and replaced them with others.
- I added 2 pine tree link foilages, and stuff them with lots of ornaments. It's like skittles ^_^
- Removed most of the grasses and added lessers amounts of them
- Added a big shiny pair of wings ^_^
- Added a gingerbread man which is bitten off once which is under her, and a typical snowman to the right.
- I added some white snow in the forms of white puffs too into the sky since it was just sorta plain with shapes.
- Then lastly, I got a lake and boat, a mountain about mid way and stuff in the sky.

I added the shadow last, it made it look much better ^_^ - Also, I've actually haven't ever added any shadow into my wallpapers before, so this would be my first time. How does it look? Good or does it need some work.

I read this tutorial to help me - http://www.lemony.co.uk/tutorials/sh...jorshadows.htm

ps: My sister said the added decoration of the christmas trees looked corny, any thoughts here?

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 19:28   Link #62
Shana

Aoie, you should improve a bit the "Winter Wonderland" text. Here's an example:

Old 2007-11-11, 19:51   Link #63
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Aoie, you should improve a bit the "Winter Wonderland" text. Here's an example:
I'm very bad on choose font >.<

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-11-11, 20:20   Link #64
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I'm very bad on choose font >.<
Take a look at Da Font and use effects on 'em.

But it's good anyways
Old 2007-11-27, 21:45   Link #65
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Well... here goes my latest render/extraction. A doujin work of Fate/Stay Night, well... that's what the image said ^_^. Personally I couldn't identify her. Not that I've seen/played the 2nd one yet. Thank you Riker for the original image

I need to fix this scan >.< i'll be posting it up soon.

I also need some suggestion for my rather empty wallpaper too. I've ran out of ideas for it and the struggle of creating the right effect has driven me insane so i'm sorta burnt and angry atm. But any help, suggestions, and remarks will be gladly accepted ^^ Thank you Ocean Blue for the original render/extraction.

ps: don't mind the crappy font, i just needed it to motivate me and remind me of what the wallpaper is about

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-11-28 at 02:16.
Old 2007-11-28, 06:58   Link #66
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Quote:
Well... here goes my latest render/extraction. A doujin work of Fate/Stay Night, well... that's what the image said ^_^. Personally I couldn't identify her. Not that I've seen/played the 2nd one yet. Thank you Riker for the original image

I need to fix this scan >.< i'll be posting it up soon.

I also need some suggestion for my rather empty wallpaper too. I've ran out of ideas for it and the struggle of creating the right effect has driven me insane so i'm sorta burnt and angry atm. But any help, suggestions, and remarks will be gladly accepted ^^ Thank you Ocean Blue for the original render/extraction.

ps: don't mind the crappy font, i just needed it to motivate me and remind me of what the wallpaper is about

That looks cool. Love the nostalig thing coming out.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 10:58   Link #67
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:

Dont let the "I need to put somehing here" symdrome gets the better of you. >_< ! Just change the font and maybe remove the copy behind her and you are done!

Or so I think.
Old 2007-11-28, 15:29   Link #68
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Dont let the "I need to put somehing here" symdrome gets the better of you. >_< ! Just change the font and maybe remove the copy behind her and you are done!

Or so I think.
I agree with Dan. Sometimes wallpapers are better off with a simpler and less fancier BG, so it doesn't steal all the attention from the focus point (the characters on the wallpaper).

Nonetheless, keep up the good work! ^^
Old 2007-11-28, 15:30   Link #69
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Here's the extraction I promised ya. Had to fix a problem or it wouldn't be legal here. It's better than the first copy now ^^ - Again I thank Riker for the original image ^^

Old 2007-11-28, 21:49   Link #70
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

hope to see more of your art
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 22:53   Link #71
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Well... Here goes my latest render/extraction, what ever you like to call it, i'll still call it extraction, just for my sake. It's not finished yet, but I just like to see what ya think of it. Like what improvement I can make and stuff

*I don't know who the girl is or where she comes from but she done by the h-game company Yuzu-Soft.

*stuff I haven't done yet
-the original image had a glass table to hold the 2 cup of ice cream so the leg needs need to be recolored as though the table didn't exist.
-the borders still has some blue residue from the ocean background, i'll still need to remove those.
-I'll have to select the right ice cream out and vector parts of her thigh back ^_^
-Other wise I think it's going well so far ^^

ps: Personally I don't know what kind of wallpaper other people will be able to make with this, but I just like extracting things.

--edit. Now it's working, here ya go ^^

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-12-01 at 15:58.
Old 2007-12-06, 01:52   Link #72
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Here's my next extraction ^^. Suigintou from Rozen Maiden in a pink frilly gothic dress ^^, how cute, lol I sorta wished it was bigger, since now it's just perfect wallpaper size now.

here's the original wallpaper I extracted it from ^^. Ice Climbers said Deathy would go hey wire over this, I wonder if it is so ^_^.

Old 2007-12-06, 08:58   Link #73
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Here's my next extraction ^^. Suigintou from Rozen Maiden in a pink frilly gothic dress ^^, how cute, lol I sorta wished it was bigger, since now it's just perfect wallpaper size now.

here's the original wallpaper I extracted it from ^^. Ice Climbers said Deathy would go hey wire over this, I wonder if it is so ^_^.

Nice wallpaper, the border look very nice but the wire/boxes look kind of plain.
Old 2007-12-06, 13:03   Link #74
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsilya~ View Post
Nice wallpaper, the border look very nice but the wire/boxes look kind of plain.
No no, the wallpaper isn't mine ^_^ lol. I'm just saying that that's where I extracted it from.

Old 2007-12-07, 04:15   Link #75
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Hmm, a certain someone SHOULD be happy with that unless he has that image already

*cough* DKZ *cough*
Old 2007-12-07, 10:11   Link #76
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
The renders are very nice. :P Too bad I can't see the resut of this render though:

Good job otherwise
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 01:56   Link #77
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
The renders are very nice. :P Too bad I can't see the resut of this render though:

Good job otherwise
Konstargirl! You don't have the latest one >.<, it seems like uploadem isn't working for that 2nd extraction. I'm actually too lazy to reupload it right now, but I have the better version of that on my deviantart ^^. You can go to daisuki.com.br for it too ^^ * http://daisuki.com.br/scan/521 *, since that one the right ice cream isn't selected out and the area isnt vectored with the leg. I have them all hotlinked on my signature.

Old 2007-12-19, 02:47   Link #78
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

I need some suggestion on this one here. I've completely extracted it out, but I haven't finished cleaning it up yet, since this one has lots of jpeg artifacts in it. But i'm gonna have to recreate the entire dress so it would look better, but that's where I'm stuck at. I don't really know which way I should put it too >.<.

Any help would be much appreciated. (made the png big so ya can add some sketches to it ^^) *It is a very white intensive image, so you'll need a darker background or transparent, personally I prefer gray.*

update * konstargirl - here's the Yuzusoft one I promised you ^^ (I acutally need to go back to this one, since this has some things my crappy LCD can't see, i'll have to up the contrast in photoshop to fix some things)

Old 2007-12-19, 02:50   Link #79
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Great to see you using that image I got you Aoie

Sorry I really don't know anything about extraction though. >.<
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 02:53   Link #80
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
Great to see you using that image I got you Aoie

Sorry I really don't know anything about extraction though. >.<
Hehehe ^^, of course. I just recently became unlazy enough to finally start on it.

Tags
art