AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-08, 06:53   Link #81
Jordus

spandam and absolom. I am sure there are more if i stop to think about it.

Possible spoiler up to episode 380 or somewhere around there:
Spoiler:

I don't know why everyone is nit -picking on apis either....I mean.... I didn't even remember her. Had to go look her up. Then again maybe that is my mind blocking out a traumatizing event? IDK.
Old 2010-01-08, 19:42   Link #82
Rozza C

Send a message via MSN to Rozza C Send a message via Yahoo to Rozza C
I'd have to say I dislike Spandam, Don Krieg and Magellan....
Old 2010-01-22, 05:51   Link #83
ribonzz

I think that ussop is useless for the team, he did not much to the team !
Old 2010-02-17, 19:18   Link #84
mrizvi

I'd say Usoop too!
It's not i don't like him its just asking for least favourite character i would name him! xD
Old 2010-02-18, 06:49   Link #85
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JecKeL View Post
I was just wondering who is everyone's LEAST favorite character?

I really don't like Usopp. He's a good character, but if I had to choose which one I didn't like most it would be him. He just looks so damn stupid =P
Nefetari Vivi.
Old 2010-02-18, 08:22   Link #86
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYali View Post
Nefetari Vivi.
She was especially annoying when people told her to run she would stand and stare for 20 mins then only tries running after the person has been heavily injured protecting her.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-02-18, 14:22   Link #87
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

As the Strawhats go, I really only don't like Nami.... the rest all have their good (and usually hilarious) points for me.

As other characters go, I hate Aokiji and Akainu.... Aokiji cuz he's a smug bastard who's all 'I control your life, just know that if it weren't for me, you'd be dead', and Akainu cuz he's just an evil prick.

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2010-02-18, 14:26   Link #88
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Oh yeah.... and I hate
Spoiler for more recent anime:
Old 2010-02-18, 17:06   Link #89
janipani

that damn girl who painted and those emotion ghosts.. darn..

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2010-02-19, 06:31   Link #90
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
She was especially annoying when people told her to run she would stand and stare for 20 mins then only tries running after the person has been heavily injured protecting her.
Well, for me before I started One Piece I had already skipped ahead with a massive plot summary on One Piece wikia. So I knew she was going to leave soon and be replaced by someone more awesome Nico Robin.

As such I never really consider her as nothing more then a typical princess character and a place holder for Robin.
Old 2010-02-19, 22:41   Link #91
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Its hard to hate characters in OP because they all have their hilarious/awesome moments that redeem them.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-02-19, 22:46   Link #92
john_kun
Banned

this show has to many characters for me to remember the ones I hate.

In ussop arc there are 2 swords men who zoro faces. I take those guys.

Don kriegs right hand was just as annoying as don krieg himself.

And just to sum it up it really fast all the unnecessary fodder characters that run around with contributing zero to the show.

Oh and alvida in the start than she was fat and powerless
Old 2010-02-20, 15:15   Link #93
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Oh, I can't believe I forgot this:

I HATE ENEL!!!! Maybe the most of any other character. That stupid arrogant bastard was so cocky and boastful when nobody could touch him. But then Luffy shows up and he's running like a little biznotch. I hate cowards, regardless of how powerful they are (lol, so you can imagine how I feel about governments ) Where's your 'godness' now, Enel? Punk.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:36   Link #94
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
^I love arrogant characters like Enel, who can actually back up there big mouth. I mean if Luffy's DF wouldn't exist he would really own anyone. IMO, Enel, not WB is the strongest man alive, and I bet the WG would agree if they knew he existed.
BTW: He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:49   Link #95
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
^I love arrogant characters like Enel, who can actually back up there big mouth. I mean if Luffy's DF wouldn't exist he would really own anyone. IMO, Enel, not WB is the strongest man alive, and I bet the WG would agree if they knew he existed.
BTW: He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.
His arrogance had nothing to do with his own merit. If he didn't have his devil fruit, he'd just be another cowardly loud mouth. For all his boasting and self-worship, he couldn't even face a 17-year old boy, even IF that boy happened to have his weakness. Zoro, Sanji, and Wiper all faced Enel, even though they couldn't do anything to him, but that cowardly hoe ran away after all his mouth running. Honestly, I wish he died.
Old 2010-02-20, 18:10   Link #96
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
His arrogance had nothing to do with his own merit. If he didn't have his devil fruit, he'd just be another cowardly loud mouth. For all his boasting and self-worship, he couldn't even face a 17-year old boy, even IF that boy happened to have his weakness. Zoro, Sanji, and Wiper all faced Enel, even though they couldn't do anything to him, but that cowardly hoe ran away after all his mouth running. Honestly, I wish he died.
You don't know that.
Also, running away if you know you can't win is not cowardly. It's common sense.
Old 2010-02-20, 18:14   Link #97
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
You don't know that.
True, there could have been more to him. But all he displayed was his Goro Goro powers and his Mantra. Mantra's not invincible, as evidenced by the priests, so what else does he got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten
Also, running away if you know you can't win is not cowardly. It's common sense.

Lol, but if you run your mouth like you can never lose, and that everyone everywhere is nothing but insignificant lowly worms compared to you, then run, you're a coward and a braggart to boot.
Old 2010-02-20, 19:10   Link #98
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Lol, but if you run your mouth like you can never lose, and that everyone everywhere is nothing but insignificant lowly worms compared to you, then run, you're a coward and a braggart to boot.
True, he is one hell of a braggart, but I don't think Enel's cowardy.
A coward would be someone who chooses running over a situation of uncertain outcome. Imo, however, his death would have been certain if he had chosen to stay and continue fighting, and he knew that.
You're definition of cowardness or your understanding of that situation may be different though.
Old 2010-02-20, 20:21   Link #99
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
True, he is one hell of a braggart, but I don't think Enel's cowardy.
A coward would be someone who chooses running over a situation of uncertain outcome. Imo, however, his death would have been certain if he had chosen to stay and continue fighting, and he knew that.
You're definition of cowardness or your understanding of that situation may be different though.
Well, I think it's pretty cowardly to only fight people who have no chance against you. Lol.... Sanji and Zoro said the same thing about Foxy and his pirates when he told them his 'undefeatable philosophy' of turning down Davy Back fights from anyone they couldn't beat. And in Enel's case, I would say even more so after his non-stop self-declarations of godhood and immortality and superiority to everyone else in existence. Even IF Luffy's DF is immune to his, it doesn't automatically mean he would lose; but his lack of trying, and settling for flight, in the face of someone being able to stand up to him is pretty cowardly imho.
Old 2010-02-21, 02:09   Link #100
animeffs13240
V for Victory

buggy annoys the hell out of me, ussopp has his good points but not enough to like him especially during the water 7 arc it showed he had the courage but he is just really too lazy to er.... tap into it, but he was pretty adamant bout merry which was a good/bad point, oh and spandam was just a jackass i hate his ass good for robin for what she did to him