Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-27, 04:41   Link #841
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
That's part of what I like about Tohka, the other being her complete innocence (though this seems to have turned into overwhelming stupidity) and her all-out character.

Spoiler for Sandalphon!:
Lol that complete stup *Ahem* Complete innocence of hers is awesome XD but I still perfer kotori more Kotorikotorikotori! btw I guess Origami is completely out of this discussion now lol
Old 2012-09-27, 05:06   Link #842
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Lol that complete stup *Ahem* Complete innocence of hers is awesome XD but I still perfer kotori more Kotorikotorikotori! btw I guess Origami is completely out of this discussion now lol
Origami's golden moments come when she's attempting to force herself on Shidou and the fact that she openly places her claim on him (plus she admits to sniffing his gym uniform, oh dear ). Not if Tohka has anything to say about that though.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 05:39   Link #843
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Origami's golden moments come when she's attempting to force herself on Shidou and the fact that she openly places her claim on him (plus she admits to sniffing his gym uniform, oh dear ). Not if Tohka has anything to say about that though.
Plus, she extensively prepares for anything Shidou-related.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-27, 05:43   Link #844
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Plus, she extensively prepares for anything Shidou-related.
Spoiler:
LOL if it werent for the alarm origami would probably have raped him by now~ Love the crazy maid scene and the "potion" lolx
Old 2012-09-27, 05:48   Link #845
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
LOL if it werent for the alarm origami would probably have raped him by now~ Love the crazy maid scene and the "potion" lolx
And she would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling seireis!
Old 2012-09-27, 07:15   Link #846
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
And she would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling seireis!
but thanks to those meddling seirei's we got the Yoshinon Troll and the Yoshino Hnggg.......Vol 2 almost made me a lolicon though
Old 2012-09-27, 07:16   Link #847
Insane
Banned

I hope this series doesn't fall to typical harem stories where the main MC is just a weak and lame dude where he have to get protected by his superpowered harem all the time.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 07:17   Link #848
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
but thanks to those meddling seirei's we got the Yoshinon Troll and the Yoshino Hnggg.......Vol 2 almost made me a lolicon though
Volume 2 made my inner lolicon happy. Volume 4 killed that part of me with joy (that part with Yoshino struggling with her swimsuit...YESSSSSSS).
Old 2012-09-27, 07:20   Link #849
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I hope this series doesn't fall to typical harem stories where the main MC is just a weak and lame dude where he have to get protected by his superpowered harem all the time.
Unfortunately the MC here is quite useless other than sealing the spirit powers and awakening his inner gigolo. but still he wasnt meant for the battle type anyways, he has he strong heart and is kind if that is enough. Dont go expecting him to go all super saiyan and start beating everyone up. that just make the Series into a battle type.
Old 2012-09-27, 10:11   Link #850
yuiichi9

This girl is yoshino http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...DAL2_cover.jpg. Who is yoshinon?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 10:17   Link #851
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
This girl is yoshino http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...DAL2_cover.jpg. Who is yoshinon?
.....oh well its gonna be translated soon anyways.....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-09-27, 15:52   Link #852
blackwhite67
Banned

Spoiler for DEM:
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 17:07   Link #853
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Unfortunately the MC here is quite useless other than sealing the spirit powers and awakening his inner gigolo. but still he wasnt meant for the battle type anyways, he has he strong heart and is kind if that is enough. Dont go expecting him to go all super saiyan and start beating everyone up. that just make the Series into a battle type.
Not to mention the fact that the guy's only opponents are woman who are not fighting him for any evil purposes, just their own self preservation. If the guy went all Touma on them we can't really say he is taking the moral high ground in this situation.

By the way, just got my hands on the volume 5 scans and 2 things have stuck out to me so far. 1: MC is still an unbelievably lucky bastard... and 2: This weird moment at the end of the volume:
Spoiler for Sorry about the image size, can't help it:

Haven't seen Kotori look so serious, have no idea what's going on at the moment though.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 19:30   Link #854
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well at least this isnt like some novels where theres sex involved so far theres only kissing and more harem members damn this dude is a player but i like the whole romance part of it the shanagins are just a bonus as is the battle scenes but it's certainly a confusing storyline for me anyways lol ;p but i hope its not hard to tell whether the girls are actually "in" love with him like other novels cause if it is imma be one pissed woman >;p
Old 2012-09-27, 23:42   Link #855
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
Not to mention the fact that the guy's only opponents are woman who are not fighting him for any evil purposes, just their own self preservation. If the guy went all Touma on them we can't really say he is taking the moral high ground in this situation.

By the way, just got my hands on the volume 5 scans and 2 things have stuck out to me so far. 1: MC is still an unbelievably lucky bastard... and 2: This weird moment at the end of the volume:
Spoiler for Sorry about the image size, can't help it:

Haven't seen Kotori look so serious, have no idea what's going on at the moment though.
Related to this.
Old 2012-09-28, 00:05   Link #856
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
this girl is yoshino i replaced ur picture with a better one *shot*

I died
Old 2012-09-29, 02:30   Link #857
Riki
ランダム王

it might feel weird but each time i read and look about kurumi the more hotter she gets.
Old 2012-09-29, 06:55   Link #858
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
it might feel weird but each time i read and look about kurumi the more hotter she gets.
All those crazy smiles and laughter...yes please.

Plus, she was willing to try on underwear just 'cause Shidou asked her too! Granted, her 'love' would make one run for the hills...
Old 2012-09-30, 22:01   Link #859
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
I usually don't go the Yandere route, too scared of them most of the time, but I think I might make an exception for this series lol. But then again Shidou better be careful, after-all if Yandere's are dangerous in a love triangle situation, they must be 100 times worse in a Harem series...

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 22:44   Link #860
Crystadgon

i ask this kinda stupid but what happen to the spirits after successfully dated.... i kinda wanna try to read this LN but each vol is 1 different spirit arc so....
Crystadgon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy