AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-29, 17:22   Link #24101
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
This arc, yes... but we're all pretty sure that we're going to have a comical arc that lasts for several chapters as a sort of breather/recovery arc, since it sounds like the Masked King is the next Big Baddie

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 18:27   Link #24102
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hmm, to pass some time until then, I got something to ask you all, out of curiosity and fun.

If you could sway the story at this point in time, how would you end this arc in a humorous way for all the groups involved? You know, who to make the butt monkey and who all would be shaking their heads at the total idiocy of whomever picked up that Idiot Ball, etc. Just go off in any way you see fit, even if it's totally OOC. But only as long as it's funny. It also can only use the current set of characters in universe. You can use the kind of comedy we've seen up to now, but not limited to it.

Up to it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I personally would go the way that the Shuffle! anime went- essentially have Moka and Tsukune as official (they might as well be after this arc, but who knows how it's going to turn out... after all, this is still shounen), but at least Kurumu and Mizore trying to keep stealing Tsukune from her, in harem antics way.

The other possible situation goes something like this:
Mikogami: So you guys saved the world from seeing a bloodbath between humans and youkai, defeated Fairy Tale and Alucard... but you still have exams to pass. *dark smile* Did I mention that they're at the end of this week?

Tsukune's group: *goes into panic, except for maybe Yukari*
An addendum: Gin, Haiji, and Ling-Ling are all scheduled to graduate this year - have they all filled in their college applications, and taken the appropriate tests?
Old 2013-05-29, 23:41   Link #24103
Chris38

Quote:
This arc, yes... but we're all pretty sure that we're going to have a comical arc that lasts for several chapters as a sort of breather/recovery arc, since it sounds like the Masked King is the next Big Baddie
Yeah, but I think that the "comedy" aspect of this series, is going to be a little different compared to the time, before this ... pretty long arc, occurred.

I also think that the first few chapter's of this "breather" arc are going to have a small amount of comedy ... since, it's going to be ... in my opinion, mostly spent on portraying the changes that have occurred in all of the main characters, along with them dealing with the various revelations that have occurred in this arc (like the topic of Tsukune having Alucard's blood in his veins. or all of the information we have been given about Outer Moka) - naturally it all depends on the way this arc is going to be ended by Ikeda
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 05:10   Link #24104
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

If Kahlua dies in this arc, i won'n expect comical ending in this arc, it'l probably be more serious. Im wondering will next chapter show us Kahlua's fate, whenever it comes out.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 06:37   Link #24105
Tachibana
タチバナ

I don't think Kahlua will die, I believe Ikeda intended that fight between Kahlua and Kokoa to be a way for them to "make up" as sisters.
Old 2013-05-30, 06:52   Link #24106
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I don't think Kahlua will die, I believe Ikeda intended that fight between Kahlua and Kokoa to be a way for them to "make up" as sisters.
That's what you think ... but in my opinion, it's hard to say if that's what Ikeda actually intends to do, considering the number of plot twists that have occurred already in this arc.

Now, I'm aware of the fact that character death's haven't been occurring often in this series, but there is always a possibility that Ikeda wants to change that, and make his story a little more serious.

Time - most likely, when the next chapter is going to be released - is going to tell, how Ikeda plans to resolve the plot related with Kahula.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-05-30 at 07:05.
Old 2013-05-30, 08:41   Link #24107
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, one thing I do want to have a consensus on, since the "Shuzen Clan" for the most part have been turned into hideous ghouls, can they be considered dead? I could also put Tsu as the cause of their deaths in part for the abominations that were caught in his unleashing when he and Gyo-chan started their fight. The flying body parts during that frame probably means that at least someone is dead or at least hurting.

Does anyone think that this commotion will stir Akasha within Alucard enough to make her interfere in events to come? I think it might. At the very least, I think she'd come back if only for a short while to allow Omote and Tsukune to properly say goodbye.
Old 2013-05-30, 10:47   Link #24108
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, one thing I do want to have a consensus on, since the "Shuzen Clan" for the most part have been turned into hideous ghouls, can they be considered dead? I could also put Tsu as the cause of their deaths in part for the abominations that were caught in his unleashing when he and Gyo-chan started their fight. The flying body parts during that frame probably means that at least someone is dead or at least hurting.
Those Shuzen family members were dead the moment they became ghouls, and Tsukune will probably get involved later with the Shuzen family because of his relationship with Moka. The second subdivision was the Shuzen army, so it's possible that there are bound to be some left such as non-fighters of the family. Perhaps Moka and Tsukune will have a helping hand in rebuilding the family after what Gyokuro did.

Quote:
Does anyone think that this commotion will stir Akasha within Alucard enough to make her interfere in events to come? I think it might. At the very least, I think she'd come back if only for a short while to allow Omote and Tsukune to properly say goodbye.
Shes probably trying to find a way to bust out of Alucard. Since Moka's awakening triggered Alucard's awakening, Akasha was also awakened as well, I'm hoping to see her return very soon, they could use her help right now. Plus it would be lovely to see her and Moka wipe the floor with Gyokuro.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:41   Link #24109
Chris38

Personally I think that only Tsukune is going to join the fight against Gyokuro, since Akasha's reappearance during this fight, wouldn't be lovely are anything like that ... it would pretty much cause the fight against Gyokuro to become pretty anticlimactic and more or less, "kill" all the suspense that Ikeda has built up, for the current situation in the manga.

The reason, why I think like that, is caused by the fact that we know that Akasha should be strong enough to deal with Alucard and Gyokuro, while having Tsukune and Inner Moka fight against Gyokuro that has merged with Alucard, leaves a possibility that they might fail to defeat her - I know that it is a pretty small chance, but since we know that Tsukune and Inner Moka aren't strong enough to beat Gyokuro + Alucard in a "physical" fight, it makes the fight more interesting, since we aren't,fully certain how Tsukune and Inner Moka are going to defeat / stop the Gyokuro - Alucard fusion, from destroying the human world.

That's why I really hope that Ikeda won't butcher the conclusion of this fight by bringing back Akasha during the time, when fighting is still going on.
Old 2013-05-30, 12:14   Link #24110
GrrDraxin

The way you put it makes it sound like if Akasha would return at all, would be when Moka and Tsu have been beaten into the corner and are out of options to survive, much less win the fight.
Old 2013-05-30, 12:31   Link #24111
Chris38

Quote:
The way you put it makes it sound like if Akasha would return at all, would be when Moka and Tsu have been beaten into the corner and are out of options to survive, much less win the fight.
Yeah, if a scenario like that actually occurred, I wouldn't be against Akasha's return.

Still, since we don't know, at the moment ... how the fight against the Alucard - Gyoukuro fusion is going to proceed ... it's hard to say, if this scenario is actually going to occur.

After all, it's still possible that Inner Moka and Tsukune are going to somehow, take the Rosario away from Gyokuro, which would break her fusion with Alucard ... and cause Gyokuro to be "eaten alive" by Alucard, which would be a pretty satisfying end for someone like her...
Old 2013-05-30, 12:47   Link #24112
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I didn't mean it to sound that way. Akasha will definitely return or there would have been no reason to keep her alive if Ikeda wasn't planning on having her make a comeback.

I agree, that once Tsukune and Moka are backed into a corner, it will be the right moment she'll appear, either that or she unexpected shows up by bursting forth from within Alucard.
Old 2013-05-30, 15:07   Link #24113
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The only flaw with the theory of Akasha showing up in order to save them is the fact that she had to be dragged out of alucard in the first place. Granted, she was trapped in there for over 100 years as compared to only seven this time, but either way, I don't see Akasha breaking out on her own.

I think most of the suspense around her is so that she makes an appearance after Alucard is somehow defeated

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 16:14   Link #24114
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
The only flaw with the theory of Akasha showing up in order to save them is the fact that she had to be dragged out of alucard in the first place. Granted, she was trapped in there for over 100 years as compared to only seven this time, but either way, I don't see Akasha breaking out on her own.

I think most of the suspense around her is so that she makes an appearance after Alucard is somehow defeated
But this time the conditions are different. Akasha, Tsukune, Moka and Alucard, all share the same blood, if one awakens than it effects the others, In other words, when Moka's Shinso power awakened it not only awakened Alucard but Akasha as well, and Alucard's awakening caused Tsukune's awakening. In fact thanks to Alucard's blood, Akasha is much stronger than she was before she dived inside him and sealed him the first time, so that will be to her advantage.
Old 2013-05-30, 18:30   Link #24115
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
But this time the conditions are different. Akasha, Tsukune, Moka and Alucard, all share the same blood, if one awakens than it effects the others, In other words, when Moka's Shinso power awakened it not only awakened Alucard but Akasha as well, and Alucard's awakening caused Tsukune's awakening. In fact thanks to Alucard's blood, Akasha is much stronger than she was before she dived inside him and sealed him the first time, so that will be to her advantage.
That and also:
The fact that we don't know what could happen because this time Gyokuro is using a Rosario could change the outcome. Who knows what would happen?
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 18:43   Link #24116
GrrDraxin

Considering Akasha MADE that Rosary (with dual purposes), I'm sure she'll at least sense it's usage and know it's not what she intended, nor who she intended it used by, and hopefully take steps to correct that situation.
Old 2013-05-31, 12:36   Link #24117
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Well the raw is out.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 12:39   Link #24118
Chris38

Raws of chapter 64 are out, and in it:

Spoiler for 64:
Old 2013-05-31, 12:48   Link #24119
DarkRaven
GOD

also was that a fake Issa??
or was he the real one and was defeated by Tohou Fuhai?
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 12:57   Link #24120
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Raws of chapter 64 are out, and in it:

Spoiler for 64:
Kuhala died that is a bummer. I want the last arc of this series is that Tsukune is the last boss just like in Shana where the protagonist is the final boss.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire