AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-26, 07:19   Link #19541
HasuMasu
*Artist

I guess it's just that the author isn't that interested in her character, he doesn't show any inclination to develop her or make her important. Houki and, more recently, Tatenashi are the ones who get the development and plot-importance.

So I guess Cecilia--
*puts on sunglasses*
--lies in shadow.

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!!
Old 2012-01-26, 07:20   Link #19542
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

....Ah, screw Canon.

I'm going to use Demi's plot, gave him credit, and see if I can deliver that excellent idea well.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:21   Link #19543
Eratas123

Oh, would you shut about that already! Really, don't make me block you from Daydreams and Future Imperfect.

@ Senpai - Is rapid aging possible to cure?

EDIT: I made it in Shadow that Cecilia's father couldn't really do anything due to being from a low ranking noble family before marrying Cecilia's mother. He tries his best, but none of the aristocracy take hims seriously. Cecilia thought he was being a bum, when he was really trying his hardest.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:22   Link #19544
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
....Ah, screw Canon.
This. Basically.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:25   Link #19545
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Calm down, this is discussion thread and please be civil even if he's being inconsiderate about your seriousness.

That aside, depending on what the cause. Tell me and I can make some medical assumption.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:26   Link #19546
Eratas123

Go ahead, try breaking canon completely and see what happens We can add things to expand our stories, but not something that breaks the laws of the world. I can't suddenly make the IS living machines made of flesh, for example. Canon would completely break that.

@ Senpai - I was being sarcastic Maybe I should've added an emoticon? I told him this multiple times before.

Anyway, rapid aging happens when cells age too fast, right? Is it possible ti cure?
Old 2012-01-26, 07:28   Link #19547
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras

Calm down, this is discussion thread and please be civil even if he's being inconsiderate about your seriousness.

That aside, depending on what the cause. Tell me and I can make some medical assumption.
I'd give the Joker a run for his money, seriousness is something only experienced by those around me and never myself.

On another note, didn't MISAKA #10032 say that they could somehow fix her irregular cell-aging?
Old 2012-01-26, 07:29   Link #19548
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Please use Emoticon, that really scares the hell out of me

Once again, what caused cell to age that fast? Genetics? Hormone? Poison? Magic?
Old 2012-01-26, 07:32   Link #19549
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That wasn't a legitimate threat, anyway. He 'd just have to log off and access the story that way if I banned him.

Anyway, the clones were caused to rapidly age due to their capability's as male IS pilot's and fear of them defecting. They also can't give birth. Kazuma's an imperfect clone becuase he can't pilot, but also has none of these defects.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:34   Link #19550
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I was being sarcastic Maybe I should've added an emoticon? I told him this multiple times before.
It's general knowledge that the Internet has an 'F' grade in delivering sarcastic tones.

A living IS with human flesh is... damn. Don't... don't go there.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:35   Link #19551
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That leaves to genetics, and well, you might be able to slow it with therapy somewhat (since Genetics leading to hormone), but curing it to near normal level wouldn't be easy, if it was possible at all.

@ Stratos

Well... I'm sorta...
Old 2012-01-26, 07:38   Link #19552
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Lol, and Stratos mentioned about normal girl.

Here you have it. Why there is no such thing as normal person in fiction.

Cecilia is a normal girl who happened to have a crush on a guy...

> She is not related to Tabane
> She is not Ichika's childhood friend
> She doesn't disguise herself as a guy
> She do not have strict military training or is Militaristic like Laura
> She is just a normal student in ISA (who happened to be a Rep Candidate....which is considered average compared to others girls who are also rep candidate except for Houki who is Tabane's Sister)
> let's admit it, her IS is literally in tears..... it is kind of pathetic..... even in IS competition (the Mondo Grosso is (assumed to be) conducted in One-on-one combat which the unit does not specialize in....)

Cecilia is truly the underdog in IS-verse....
Old 2012-01-26, 07:39   Link #19553
Eratas123

I'm just wondering since this is what Ichika tried to do before he got shot and killed by the IS unit's. Kazuma actually got saved by Tabane, believe it or not. He'd be stuck in an experimental tube if he wasn't sent back to the past. Then again, maybe IS "Girl's are extreme perverts" Academy wasn't the best place to send him kazuma's kind of like Irish except nicer, less of an ass, and not a jerk.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:39   Link #19554
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: What breaks canon in half is itself. Cecilia's dad is a good for nothing bum. But he died on a business trip with Cecilia's mother. That's a contradiction...
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 07:40   Link #19555
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

This. Basically. This.

What I need is to throw the underdog a bone, but...
Old 2012-01-26, 07:42   Link #19556
Eratas123

Technically, Cecilia herself wondered about this herself....too bad the answer was ignored after V4
Old 2012-01-26, 07:44   Link #19557
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And that is how I justify my idea. It's never something that outright goes against canon. It's a possibility, an improbability. Like the idea of another machine matching IS.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 07:48   Link #19558
Eratas123

I never said your scenario was impossible in fact, I think a lot of fans have similar idea's to yours. Future Imperfect breaks canon already, but that's a humor story (Bar Kazuma's segments), so no one really cares.

I still avoid machine's that can equal an IS, though. The main appeal of an IS o the world is that it's the ultimate superweapon there. I leave that alone.
Old 2012-01-26, 07:56   Link #19559
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Cecily is attracted to strong men. It fills a void in her left by her lack of a father figure. Is that shallow? I think not. It's hard to write about, or sound greater than it is, but it is the same as with any other puppy love.

Remember, these girls are still girls. Not all of them have very deep reasons to love someone. If anything, I'd say that most of not all haven't found on what real love is, and are just running with what's been placed in front of them.

With time, such will change...
Old 2012-01-26, 07:59   Link #19560
Eratas123

....So she sees Ichika as a replacement for her dad? Anyway, her reasoning is easy enough to expound on. The only problem is that she barely ever gets any spotlight in canon, so we have to fill in the void ourselves.

Side note - I bet if an IS dating sim was made, it'd sell like hotcakes

@ Senpai - How does Madoka like kid's in ST? I might use that version for FI since this is a parody story.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest