AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-20, 07:47   Link #61
Grees
Ehhh

Shika for the win :P
Im pretty sure hidan is dead this time around, maybe not dead-dead, but certainly wont be able to put up another fight, the whole teacher-apprentice moment is the set up for that. As for sai and sakura to the rescue, well it would be weird if they didnt send anybody, so its necessary but perhaps not wanted.
Grees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 07:55   Link #62
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

First of all, Hidan can't die can he? He's imortal?.....

He's just been blown up, his body bits are scattered all over.....and he has no way to put them back together has Kakuzu, who appears to be the only one able to reattach bodyparts, is currently fighting against what seems to be 8 vs 1, but as I expect will just be used as a guinney pig to test Naruto, to show off his newly achieved awesomeness, so he'll be dead soon.

SO basicly, even tho Hidan can't die, he wont be able to do anything about his situation, just fill in the hole and leave him lay there, in pieces, forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Tsunade explains to us that the 4th was like this as well but possible one ot the strongest Ninja to have lived.
Still havnt read the chapters for about 4 weeks, but where is this mentioned?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 08:34   Link #63
ellifeedn
Thinker

Here's a random thought, maybe Hidan is a spirit that possesses bodies, dead or alive, and uses them as his own and that's why Shika brought Ino along.

Last edited by ellifeedn; 2007-01-21 at 09:01. Reason: Forgot to put it in the post.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 09:16   Link #64
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Hey I want you guys to know that my 16 year old brother had a massive heart failure and is in the hospital. If anyone who sees this is a praying man/woman, please offer a prayer for his recovery as our family is very scared right now. Thank you.
Our family will be praying.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 09:35   Link #65
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
First of all, Hidan can't die can he? He's imortal?.....

He's just been blown up, his body bits are scattered all over.....and he has no way to put them back together has Kakuzu, who appears to be the only one able to reattach bodyparts, is currently fighting against what seems to be 8 vs 1, but as I expect will just be used as a guinney pig to test Naruto, to show off his newly achieved awesomeness, so he'll be dead soon.

SO basicly, even tho Hidan can't die, he wont be able to do anything about his situation, just fill in the hole and leave him lay there, in pieces, forever
Zetsu can use Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique and go underground and save all of Hidan's pieces, now if someone other then Kakuzo can reatach them is unknown!
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 11:04   Link #66
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Exactly! Also i think that he completly got rid of his hot head part (his weakness) especially since he should've noticed (serveral times) that it triggers the Kyuubi...

But think about this....Kakashi said you'll surpass me...
Sakura/Sai & Yamato arrive (and they've seen Chouji/Ino & Kakashi beaten up...pretty bad.

Then Naruto responds....leave this to me... and Sai/Sakura & Yamato dont even intend to help cuz they are THAT confident (without knowing the enemies power)

Isnt it clear then... that Naruto really has surpassed Kakashi (and not even by a bit) Yamato responds like they are going to witness a show..

And the fact that Sai/Sakura & Pakkun are heading to Shikamaru probably means that he is gonna need their help (new Akatsuki member(s) or...trumph cards of this Hidan)
I guess it works out then. Shikamaru is still the star of this chapter though. Still would've been nice for a monologue with the puff of smoke and the drum thingies in the background come animation time. "Listen up listenup. Looks like you've been picking on the weak! But now I, Uzumaki Naruto, am here. Now open up your eyes and be in awe of my wild dance!" ...or something to that effect. And then proceed to own Kakuzu.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 12:08   Link #67
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Noooooooooooo!!!! I can't believe Hidan is dead already, he is my favorite member of Akatsuki, I'm sooooo gonna kick Shikamaru's butt when he's Hidan becomes available in any Naruto game soon
Old 2007-01-20, 12:31   Link #68
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s View Post
I guess it works out then. Shikamaru is still the star of this chapter though. Still would've been nice for a monologue with the puff of smoke and the drum thingies in the background come animation time. "Listen up listenup. Looks like you've been picking on the weak! But now I, Uzumaki Naruto, am here. Now open up your eyes and be in awe of my wild dance!" ...or something to that effect. And then proceed to own Kakuzu.
-I don't know about that but Naruto was certainly in his "I-am-now-in-my-badass-mode-so-take-cover" persona at the end of panel where he is last seen. Kakuzu is most likely to die now from this point forward considering no one objected when Naruto was sent to deal with him on his own. And although I wouldn't mind seeing him go Kyuubi it would be for the best if he takes Kakuzu down without any help, both external and internal...
Old 2007-01-20, 13:31   Link #69
ajay29

I know we have all waited for ages for Naruto to make a decent appearence and kick sum ass, but i really hope the next chapter involves naruto just completely pwning Kakuzu in like 1 page, just completely badass attitude no time-wasting, 1 move KO.
No speech, no explanations, just Naruto pulling out sum mad skills move and kakuzu saying "I, like, did so not see that coming...i am pwn'd"

Then they all eat cake...or something....
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 13:39   Link #70
ShikaShika
無罪

I would be a little bit dissapointed if Naruto was suddenly capable of taking down akatsukians in one hit all of a sudden, that's a little to big a jump in strength imo, but then again, think about poor Hidan . I personally hope it's a team effort that will bring Kakuzu down, or alternatively that Naruto overpowers him alone but Kakuzu somehow escapes... Would be really sad to see BOTH Hidan and Kakuzu go imo, they were both very interesting characters.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 13:40   Link #71
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

It seems like Kakuzu is all set up to get owned by Naruto. But considering the scale of Kakuzu's attacks, I don't see how Naruto is going to tangle with him one-on-one without the Kyuubi. One of Kakuzu's elemental attacks could probably wipe out an army of normal kage bunshin at once. Naruto will have to be tricky if he wants to find an opening. Naruto does have one thing going for him though, being a jinnchuuriki, Kakuzu won't be able to use any fatal attacks on him because of his mission.

If Kakuzu and Hidan die in this battle, Akatsuki will have lost a total of 3 members to Konoha nin. I wonder how they will respond. They didn't really seem concerned about losing Sasori but now that Konoha is actively hunting Akatsuki members down, they'll have to take some kind of offensive action against the village or they'll be forced to fight leaf ninja every time they track a bijuu. And with Akatsuki losing members and becoming less powerful, Oro will be planning to overthrow them soon. After he takes Sasuke's body of course.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 14:20   Link #72
Zek
Eyebrows...

I wonder where Naruto stands right now in terms of Kyuubi chakra control? We can clearly see that he has Kyuubi eyes in the last panel before he's even done anything. This implies that he intends to use its chakra, but Yamato doesn't show any intention of holding it back this time. I wonder what happened during the training - he must have somehow come up with a way to control Kyuubi's chakra through willpower alone.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 14:34   Link #73
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I would be a little bit dissapointed if Naruto was suddenly capable of taking down akatsukians in one hit all of a sudden, that's a little to big a jump in strength imo,...
Naruto's Rasengan/Oodoma Rasengan was capable of killing or almost killing his opponent, in Kakuzu's case, that means taking care of at least one heart. Considering the power upgrade of wind rasengan - hopefully many times, who knows, the power level upgrade might be enough to damage/destroy all the remaining hearts Kakuzu have.

In any case, Naruto in 4-tailed version, was more than capable of getting rid of 3 hearts, if the gates Oro summoned can be used as a measurement stick.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 14:46   Link #74
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
In any case, Naruto in 4-tailed version, was more than capable of getting rid of 3 hearts, if the gates Oro summoned can be used as a measurement stick.
Well, the gates are more resistant that normal tissue. so, who knows? an attack like that should be able to erase kakuuzu from reality.
Old 2007-01-20, 14:48   Link #75
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
I would be a little bit dissapointed if Naruto was suddenly capable of taking down akatsukians in one hit all of a sudden, that's a little to big a jump in strength imo, but then again, think about poor Hidan . I personally hope it's a team effort that will bring Kakuzu down, or alternatively that Naruto overpowers him alone but Kakuzu somehow escapes... Would be really sad to see BOTH Hidan and Kakuzu go imo, they were both very interesting characters.
Granted, i really liked Hidan, but kakuzu is a total bum-out IMO.
He hasnt got a flaw, he uses all elements, we know next to nothing about his past (except he is really old....whoo-hoo ) and unless we get an explaination abou the weird thread things then his ass can go 6-feet under for all i care
(Note: if im wrong about any of the above or theyve been explained i apologise in advance)

bring back Hidan, at least he is so flawed to be interesting
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 14:51   Link #76
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well, the gates are more resistant that normal tissue. so, who knows? an attack like that should be able to erase kakuuzu from reality.
I am thinking more like each heart starting its main attack to create the similar level of defense the gates provide - but the attack overpowering the heart resulting in the destruction of the heart.
Old 2007-01-20, 14:54   Link #77
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
I wonder where Naruto stands right now in terms of Kyuubi chakra control? We can clearly see that he has Kyuubi eyes in the last panel before he's even done anything. This implies that he intends to use its chakra, but Yamato doesn't show any intention of holding it back this time. I wonder what happened during the training - he must have somehow come up with a way to control Kyuubi's chakra through willpower alone.
-Are you positive that he had the Kyuubi manifestation eyes before the scene shifted to Shikamaru? I couldn't really tell due to the fact that the chapter relesed was pretty bad in terms of visual quality. However, I certainly don't mind the idea of Naruto using it once again (as long as he has it under control). Perhaps the mode with no tails will be sufficient here...
Old 2007-01-20, 15:00   Link #78
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I am thinking more like each heart starting its main attack to create the similar level of defense the gates provide - but the attack overpowering the heart resulting in the destruction of the heart.

Hmm, I see, your point was referring to the attack itself been used as a defense tool sort of what Kakashi did with Raikiri.

well, i will go with the belief that each attack should be still less resilient than one gate itself. One gate could contain Kiba attacks, whereas Kiba Attack could easily break Ukon/Sakon in Half.
Old 2007-01-20, 15:01   Link #79
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Are you positive that he had the Kyuubi manifestation eyes before the scene shifted to Shikamaru?
In the first pages, Naruto's eyes are shown as dots, in the last one, they took the line shape (the right one was clearly line, the other one is not that clear).
Old 2007-01-20, 15:18   Link #80
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
In the first pages, Naruto's eyes are shown as dots, in the last one, they took the line shape (the right one was clearly line, the other one is not that clear).
-So I see. I went back and checked but no matter how much I stare at it I cannot come to a precise conclusion. Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to see if someone openly admits that he's using the Kyuubi's power, since the RAW chapter is so bad this week...*sigh*Sometimes I wish I lived in Japan...