AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-14, 01:54   Link #41
tom9984

I want to be in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien's world because I'm in love with Mitsuki.

Seriously.
tom9984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 06:12   Link #42
phantom_ryder

hmm im not sure.. I mean my first response was of course! but then.. even in fiction nothings ever perfect right? but what the hey.. sign me up for a cultural exchange in the world of azumanga daioh any day!!
phantom_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 07:54   Link #43
Majic
Haibanologist

The Best Of All Possible Worlds

The good news is that we CAN live in an anime world, every time we watch one.

Even better, we're not stuck in only one anime reality, but can change them at will.

Imagination is our only limitation.
Old 2007-02-14, 08:12   Link #44
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
The Best Of All Possible Worlds

The good news is that we CAN live in an anime world, every time we watch one.

Even better, we're not stuck in only one anime reality, but can change them at will.

Imagination is our only limitation.
yeah I know, BUT it's important that we don't get to distant from the real world.
if we just dream ourself away into Anime-world and forget the real thing we might end up hurting not only ourselves but even others.

so I think the most important thing is that the Anime/Manga world stays as a dream, and not becomes an offer in exchange of the real world.
reality is as it is, and fantasy is for dreams.

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 15:38   Link #45
Kaasman
Forged by pure anime love

Send a message via MSN to Kaasman
Well an exchange maybe not

But do we even have a choice we escape reality by watching anime but do we really live in the world no...
Kaasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 17:01   Link #46
Jaden

It does screw me over. When I finish reading a good book, watching a good anime, playing a good game, or even after attending a lengthy roleplaying session (a d20 is my god) i can get totally lost thinking about nothing else and even assume the behaviour of fictional characters.

It doesn't last for many days or anything though, and it's quite easy for me to return to reality. Kinda like doing drugs maybe, but I don't think it's anything bad, one must allow himself some enjoyment in life.
Old 2007-02-14, 21:32   Link #47
Majic
Haibanologist

Reality Bytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
yeah I know, BUT it's important that we don't get to distant from the real world.
Says you!

Majic Powers... ACTIVATE!!

* Majic undergoes an elaborate sparkly transformation into a brightly-colored magical katana-wielding kemonomimi haibane super-robot and flicks his tail menacingly while he hefts his glowing, monstrous sword with an expression of confident appraisal. *

Ha! Who's laughing now, reality-lover!
Old 2007-02-15, 01:39   Link #48
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Reality Bytes

Says you!

Majic Powers... ACTIVATE!!

* Majic undergoes an elaborate sparkly transformation into a brightly-colored magical katana-wielding kemonomimi haibane super-robot and flicks his tail menacingly while he hefts his glowing, monstrous sword with an expression of confident appraisal. *

Ha! Who's laughing now, reality-lover!
lol
well I'm not saying that I don't ever dream myself ever into fantasy-land
(because I do. much to often really :P )
I'm just saying it's not always a good thing to fantasize to much.
Though I thing I'm breaking that rule myself much to often lol
not my fault I love the Anime/Manga world so much haha

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 09:33   Link #49
Kokoro-no-Kaasu

Send a message via MSN to Kokoro-no-Kaasu Send a message via Yahoo to Kokoro-no-Kaasu
something ive found out about myself:

not only do i WANT to live in anime now, ive found it feels like i AM living in anime now. . . has anyone ever felt that? like they have such a relation or connection to a certain charicter that they feel like they are living in the same world?? i feel that way with hachi from nana cuz well. . . pretty much everything she has done, ive done it too. . exept go to college (yet)
Kokoro-no-Kaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 09:40   Link #50
Gen. Minion
Feared General of N.A.S.

Send a message via AIM to Gen. Minion
Why bother, I already live in a fantasy life as it is, lol. But I would love to live in a anime world so I can escape this harsh reality that we live in.
Gen. Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 09:43   Link #51
Kokoro-no-Kaasu

Send a message via MSN to Kokoro-no-Kaasu Send a message via Yahoo to Kokoro-no-Kaasu
i like that, unless anyone wants to live in a harsh anime then what you said makes no sence, but still i like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen. Minion View Post
Why bother, I already live in a fantasy life as it is, lol. But I would love to live in a anime world so I can escape this harsh reality that we live in.
Kokoro-no-Kaasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 12:17   Link #52
Jiji
*Scanlator

Maybe a more interesting question would be "what anime world would you NOT want to live in?"
I'd say Evangelion, without thinking about it too much...but lots of other gekiga anime worlds, too I suppose. Blue Gender, for instance.
Of course this is a thread hijack, and I don't feel confident enough yet to start a thread for it...

Anyway, I'd love to live in the world of Yokohama Kaidashii Kikou. You'd have to work hard to survive and make a living, but there's always that wonderful coffee shop way out in the country...
Jiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 14:22   Link #53
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

..... yes. I sometimes think,What would it be like in Naruto, or Inuyasha, or Avatar(does this classife as an anime?)

But I think as fans, we think that all the time and I think there's nothing wrong with that! I think there's even an anime about anime fans going to comic cons, dressing up as some characters and watching anime! How come I could't come up with this idea? Anyway, anime and anime fans are closer than any of us think. (Damn, I should write speechs for a living )
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 18:34   Link #54
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Have you ever wished that you lived in an Anime?

All the friken time...

Ain't no bills or credit-checks in my anime-world...
Old 2007-02-16, 19:47   Link #55
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh most definatly...if im not kicking major ass im chilling with my harem ~ "the possibilities are endless"

i wonder what the anime world would be thinking if they saw the real world on TV ~ "meh this show sux balls" comes to mind

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 21:44   Link #56
TickTock

I want vector arms like Lucy from Elfen Lied... God be damned that would rock. Blocking bullets, throwing pens fast enough to go straight through someone's skull, and sending yourself soaring through the sky..... And tearing people limb from limb, their screams slowly getting fainter as they bleed to death. Oh, and without a doubt, I would still take all the negative sides to Lucy's life as well, if that were the cost. How deliciously interesting that would be.

But yea, sure the idea of living in an Anime comes off silly, but I think that's just because the thought of associating ones life with a cartoon naturally does that. How could you NOT want to live in a Anime? What we consider the everyday get's old FAST. The thought of dropping all the weight of the day-to-day hassle is a great one, but that in combination to a different and diverse world, makes for one hell of a wish. As said before, I would love to have the life Lucy had. Yes, it was racked with emotional torment, a sad ending, and near countless deaths, but even something so incredibly negative would be leaps and bounds past what we call life.

Personally, I believe everyone keeps one impossible wish with them, no matter how much they learn or grow up. That wish, being our greatest desire, shapes the better part of who we are and what we do. Our "inner child" if you wish. For the bulk of us here, that is most likely something related to an Anime we watched, which depicted our ideal life the best.

TickTock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-19, 21:00   Link #57
Mr JeburtO

i wish i live in every anime i watch . BUT that just helps me to get involved more in the story, and relate to the characters in a more substancial way.

the best stories are always the ones in which you can become emotionally involved and draw comparrisons between that world and your own. Or it is in my opinion anyway .
Mr JeburtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 04:35   Link #58
Kaasman

Well i wouldnt like living in a world like elfen lied i just finished watching it watched it without stopping but sorry might be fun too kill people off but if you just think they did it because they didnt have any friends got bullied on and also got treated unfair

Still what the hell is this bullshit the story should end
Old 2007-02-21, 09:41   Link #59
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Well I would definitely want to live in any of the school worlds in the animes, eg.
School Rumble, Negima!, Bleach. Oh yeah...be friends with those in school and join forces to fight the evil (as in the latter two) heh..Yeah that's what i dream of

Sigh...if only real humans have eyes as big as anime humans..

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~
eplipswich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 12:28   Link #60
Kaasman

why fight evil if you can be a pervert who is evil