AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-08, 08:06   Link #101
sonygamer2010

vizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
He is A VIzard ..... hybrid btween 2 .If u have noticed when vizzard or vizard appears reatsu is 2 colored Black and blue
Ichigo is not a vizard. he has the same powers as the vizard group, but he never joined them.
Old 2007-08-08, 08:42   Link #102
afro_dan
Filler Villain

Vizard is the name of both the group, and the "species" itself, so technically, Ichigo is a Vizard, but not a member of the "Vizard group".
Old 2007-08-08, 09:53   Link #103
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonygamer2010 View Post
Ichigo is not a vizard. he has the same powers as the vizard group, but he never joined them.
you basically saying that a vastrolorde is not a hollow cuz he is a vastrolorde
Viazard is a species.
Old 2007-08-08, 10:37   Link #104
sonygamer2010

i was only talking about the group, not the species.
Old 2007-08-08, 11:04   Link #105
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
i was only talking about the group, not the species.
"Ichigo is not a vizard. he has the same powers as the vizard group, but he never joined them."

see You dont need to be that defensive
Old 2007-08-09, 17:21   Link #106
Jamiekiel

I haven't read many replies in this thread, just saw a few things that bugged me, firstly; Why would Ichigo have gotten his hollow powers from his parents? Since when is being a hollow genetic? I can't even begin to understand how being a corrupted spirit could be passed through genes. Secondly; I feel that Ichigo developed his powers when becoming a Shinigami, as mentioned in the anime, his hollow half is part of Zangetsu, so he must've become part Hollow when he got Zangetsu.
I also recall watching something about how Kisuke (the shop keeper) left him in the pit knowing that something like this would happen, he did it for his research benefits or something, that's why he stopped Ururu commencing battle with Ichigo, and also that's why he apologised to Ichi on the flying carpet in one of the episodes.
Kisuke would know this would happen to Ichigo, and it happened because Ichigo's soul chain completely eroded.
Old 2007-08-13, 12:37   Link #107
sonygamer2010

mabe his hollow self became a part of zangetsu.
Old 2007-08-14, 08:17   Link #108
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Being hollow is not genetic. "hollow" is something you become when you die and certain conditions met. Since people are born from living things, theres no "hollow" to pass on in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiekiel View Post
that's why he stopped Ururu commencing battle with Ichigo, and also that's why he apologised to Ichi on the flying carpet in one of the episodes.
He was apologizing to ichigo for not telling her about him putting the hougyouku into rukia and all that stuff, not for the hollow.
Old 2007-08-14, 16:53   Link #109
WhiteWings

I wonder if Ichigo's relatively unique background made him gain so much power so fast and seemingly more vulnerable to being overtaken by his hollow self compared to most of the real shinigamis.

One thing I'm not sure is how is Ichigo's hollow self connected to Zangetsu? The first encounter ended with the hollow self being reabsorbed into Zangetsu. Does that mean being able to use and draw upon Zangetsu is what caused the hollow self to come out in the first place? Then doesn't that mean all shinigamis have a hollow self or is Ichigo unique?

Well, its fun to watch Ichigo's hollow self in action one way or another.
Old 2007-08-25, 23:38   Link #110
sonygamer2010

i wonder if ichigo will have complete control over his hollow side when he fights aizen, or whatever his name is. also i wonder if aizen will turn himself into a vizard, or something else. its gonna be a sweet fight when they fight. i know im gonna be watchin.
Old 2007-08-31, 20:37   Link #111
whatasob
MY HAND

eh, urahara knew what he was doing when he changed ichigo into a shinigami and that he knew ichigo would get hollow powers as a result (remember the hollow mask and the pit?). the point of that scene was to illustrate that he was between hollow and shinigami, and between life and death

btw do they ever explain what happens to hollows once they die?
Old 2007-08-31, 21:07   Link #112
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
One thing I'm not sure is how is Ichigo's hollow self connected to Zangetsu? The first encounter ended with the hollow self being reabsorbed into Zangetsu. Does that mean being able to use and draw upon Zangetsu is what caused the hollow self to come out in the first place? Then doesn't that mean all shinigamis have a hollow self or is Ichigo unique?
Zanpakto are hollow/shinigami powers sealed in a sword. So zangetsu/hollow ichigo are one in the same. But since he has both, they can both show up instead of just the other.

Vizards are shinigami that got their hollow powers so Ichigo isn't special.

Quote:
also i wonder if aizen will turn himself into a vizard, or something else.
lol. He already has twice the power of a normal captain. No point in continuing the story if he becomes a vizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatasob View Post
btw do they ever explain what happens to hollows once they die?
Quincy kill = just disappears forever
Shinigami kill = gets sent to soul society/hell.
Old 2007-09-26, 15:37   Link #113
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

I actually think it's the hougyoku, since it can make someone higher than a regular Death God, and to do so you must become a hybrid of a human soul and a hollow, maybe that power was leaked into Ichigo when Rukia gave him his powers...

Last edited by Hollow; 2007-09-26 at 15:45. Reason: didn't finish
Old 2007-09-26, 17:57   Link #114
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I think that Ichigo is more special then the vizards.
Spoiler for manga, anime:

YOu might say Ichigo is some kind of hybrid, more special then anything. I even start to doubt that he is even a human, or a shinigami.

Quote:
i wonder if ichigo will have complete control over his hollow side when he fights aizen, or whatever his name is. also i wonder if aizen will turn himself into a vizard, or something else. its gonna be a sweet fight when they fight. i know im gonna be watchin.
I imagine something like Aizen becoming a full hollow, with his mind in control of course, and Ichigo becoming a full hollow himself, if not a slightly more advanced one. And the best place for thins battle to take place is Soul Society. You can just imagine the look on everyone's face when they see Ichigo becoming a complete hollow with his sanity still stable. Something like this will get his name written in the history books for a long time, or will make his the most wanted guy in all of Soul Society.
Old 2007-09-27, 09:41   Link #115
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

you see, i think it's the hougyoku, there's no other explination that the hollow was formed by any other method other than the time that Ichigo was in the pit
Old 2007-09-27, 09:45   Link #116
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What about this is betraying?
Besides Zangetsu isn't a real person for himself, he is just a part of Ichigo('s soul), so he can't really betray Ichigo in the first place, because it would be betraying himself.
The "inner hollow" is also Ichigo! Theay are basically all the same person, just a little bit different aspects of it.
but the hollow ichigo only looked like ichigo because of the fact that the hollow wanted his body, his soul, and his identity
Old 2007-09-27, 15:02   Link #117
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
you see, i think it's the hougyoku, there's no other explination that the hollow was formed by any other method other than the time that Ichigo was in the pit.
I don't think that we can say that there aren't other ways, I mean look at the vizards. At a certain time they must have turned in to hollows at some point. And neither had anything to do with the hougyoku. And we can't really say that the pit is another way to become a hollow because it was Ichigo inside, and he is very different from normal humans. Anyone else surely would have become hollows.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:43   Link #118
Deadbyte

Hey quick side question What powers do you think Ichigo still has not unlocked? hichigo said in the manga the next time that they faceoff if ichigo lasts that long the true potenial of his hollow powers would be revealed...

Also does anyone find it strange that Azien's just watching his espada get beat up and not acting on it?? Cause I think he's trying to figure out how to utilize Ichigo for his gain other then the speculation of aizen trying to gain VIZard powers. Like maybe use Ichigo as an ally??
Old 2007-09-28, 10:07   Link #119
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

if you haen't already seen the entire japaneese series, you will find out later on that when Ichigo becomes a almost full Hollow, that he instinctively learns an attack that would have turned him into a Hollow, but stops when Ichigo kills his hollow side.
Old 2007-09-28, 10:13   Link #120
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

though there are still other possibilities...

Closed Thread