AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-09-09, 08:24   Link #801
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
I can't wait to see him in action! I think he was a captain and I think his being on earth and not having his powers has something to do with urahara... anyway I want mor BanKis from ichi's dad urahara and def. rukia! Am I alone in this???!!!

I understand your pain mate......your not alone in this
Old 2007-09-09, 10:51   Link #802
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
urahara has a bankai, isshin probably has a bankai, but i doubt that rukia has a bankai. She isnt even a seated, and she is weak. If she gets a bankai, it would cheapen the thing called "bankai" even more than it already has been.
Rukia was not seated do to politcal reasons. As for her being weak, weak compaired to who? Ichigo, well just about everyone is weaker then him. The epsada, given that Ichigo is haveing problems with the 6th epsada there is no way any one of less then VC, and maybe captain, level would even have a chance at beating any of them. What we do know for sure is that she one shoted a at minimum gillian level annacar, Azein stated that all of the ones lost in Grimjaws raid were Gillians but Urahara claimed they were a higher class, placeing her power levels miles above Ichigo's pre-SS. Nor is there any indecation that Renji, who has a bankai, is that much stronger then she is.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 13:34   Link #803
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
urahara has a bankai, isshin probably has a bankai, but i doubt that rukia has a bankai. She isnt even a seated, and she is weak. If she gets a bankai, it would cheapen the thing called "bankai" even more than it already has been.
Rukia don't have a bankai but I think she's nearly there though. She already has Shinkai (is my spelling right?), which is a level below bankai. I don't think she is weak though, she's a fighter compared to Orihime who hardly do anything except saying 'Kurosaki-kun' since the first episode that she appeared!!
Anyway, do you guys know whether Ikkaku & Rangiku already have Shinkai? And how strong is Kempachi's vice-captain (aka pink headed girl)?
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 13:53   Link #804
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks View Post
Rukia don't have a bankai but I think she's nearly there though. She already has Shinkai (is my spelling right?), which is a level below bankai. I don't think she is weak though, she's a fighter compared to Orihime who hardly do anything except saying 'Kurosaki-kun' since the first episode that she appeared!!
Anyway, do you guys know whether Ikkaku & Rangiku already have Shinkai? And how strong is Kempachi's vice-captain (aka pink headed girl)?
They both have Shinkai , Ikkaku even got Bankai.

About Yachiru I have no idea how strong she is, but I bet shes strong
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 03:32   Link #805
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VK-Pitt View Post
]Ichigo got his hollow during shinigami training, just before going into SS the first time. He had began to transform into a hollow before releasing his soul slayer (and regaining his shiniagami powers). The other Vizards must have gone through a similar process, except probably on purpose, to increase their power, not by accident like Ichigo.
I had completely forgotten about that, it's been three years since these episodes aired so I rewatched them yesterday and I'm still a bit confused.
Ichigo is a full fleshed human, although his father is a shinigami, he got powers from Rukia, lost them, but regained them because he had the potential ( because his father is a shinigami I assume ) but screwed up something and got a hollow in the process. Am I correct ?
That I think I understand, but what about the Vizards, they were shinigamis once ( either born in Soul Society or humans who became shinigamis ) and gained Hollow powers like Ichigo or with another method. Why don't they need to switch bodies ? They're shinigamis ( flying in the air, zanpaktou ) and visible to humans ( hirako at school ), same question with Urahara really, he seems to have a human body yet he fights like a shinigami. ( No spoilers please, even with a spoiler tag cause I'm weak and I will click haha )
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 05:43   Link #806
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
They both have Shinkai , Ikkaku even got Bankai.

About Yachiru I have no idea how strong she is, but I bet shes strong
The spelling is Shikai.

And yes, shikai is a level below bankai, but attaining shikai is nothing like attaining bankai. Bankai is a release thaet can only be attained by a person in several generation, and generally only the best of the best can get it. Orihime's strength was never in her fighting, and rukia's performance against, eg. Grimmjow should give you a hit that she's not strong.

As for yachiru, its hinted that she is strong, but there are no exact proofs or anything.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 06:04   Link #807
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i saw something about ichigo vs hitsugaya thing a while ago,is that a game or new movie or filler stuff?
Old 2007-09-10, 07:45   Link #808
XxHaixX

its a new movie...
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 16:08   Link #809
Trance
Translator In Despair
*Fansubber

Can someone tell me episode 139 is equivalent to which chapter in the manga? Even an estimate is appreciated

Thank you
Old 2007-09-10, 16:12   Link #810
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

139 was around the 230's in the manga, I believe.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 22:53   Link #811
DarkHollowIchigo

so..ichigo's father issnt/wassnt a captain ? Hmmzzzz

I Thought he was a former Captain..like Uhara.
Old 2007-09-10, 23:15   Link #812
kagato3

There is no information if he was or was not. None of the other shinigami other the rukia have ever met him and it's not even clear if she knew urahara was a ex captain. Urahara seems to treat him as at least an equal when talking with him so it is possable he was a captian but there are other groups of shinigami then the 13 divisions so he might be part of them.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:47   Link #813
User65554
Disabled By Request

One thing me and my friend found interesting was how noone recognised his name, or even acknowledged any similarity between Ichigo and his father. Another interesting thing was how although he hadn't used his shinigami powers for 20 years, Rukia, or other shinigami, didn't seem to either reckognise him, or sense his powers.
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 22:31   Link #814
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
so..ichigo's father issnt/wassnt a captain ? Hmmzzzz

I Thought he was a former Captain..like Uhara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
There is no information if he was or was not. None of the other shinigami other the rukia have ever met him and it's not even clear if she knew urahara was a ex captain. Urahara seems to treat him as at least an equal when talking with him so it is possable he was a captian but there are other groups of shinigami then the 13 divisions so he might be part of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VK-Pitt View Post
One thing me and my friend found interesting was how noone recognised his name, or even acknowledged any similarity between Ichigo and his father. Another interesting thing was how although he hadn't used his shinigami powers for 20 years, Rukia, or other shinigami, didn't seem to either reckognise him, or sense his powers.
I don't know if anyone remembers about the "King" of the SS and his Gaurds? Are they captains or the level of captains? Was ichigo's dad one of them? Also he is very familar with ishida's father. How? maybe he was part of that Quincy stuff where the SS wiped them out? Was he a quincy sympathizer is that why he has been on earth without powers? The two dads seem to have a love hate relationship.

Also ichi's dad has a white cloth hanging form his left shoulder when in shinigami form. dose this represent he was a captain? There are a lot of questions but I guess we have to wait. I wish they would move the story along a bit faster kind of like naruto...

One more thing. Can shiningami reproduce if they are in gigai? If so I guess it makes sense about the kurosaki fam. And if true Uraharra should give iorich a baby! I would if I was him! lol!

Oh forgot name theory... He could have been a gaurd for the king and no one sees them. Also rukia is not that old so she would probably not know about pops. I've always thought that he was the 11th sqaud captain before the one kenpachi killed cause of his rough attitude and the way he always fights with ichi.... guess I had a lot on my mind...

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-09-11 at 22:44.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 04:09   Link #815
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
I don't know if anyone remembers about the "King" of the SS and his Gaurds? Are they captains or the level of captains? Was ichigo's dad one of them? (...)

One more thing. Can shiningami reproduce if they are in gigai? If so I guess it makes sense about the kurosaki fam. And if true Uraharra should give iorich a baby! I would if I was him! lol!
This royal guard idea would make sense, I've read it several times in here, I hope it's not a spoiler thou, just a speculation. Can a manga reader confirm that ?

About reproduction and Urahara, see my previous post in this thread, I posted a bunch of questions there as well.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 12:58   Link #816
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarugaki View Post
This royal guard idea would make sense, I've read it several times in here, I hope it's not a spoiler thou, just a speculation. Can a manga reader confirm that ?

About reproduction and Urahara, see my previous post in this thread, I posted a bunch of questions there as well.
I am a manga reader and they have not metioned anything about the king or the gaurd since that chapter (don't remember the #) Its not a spoiler, just an idea. The babies being born and the sicknesses in the SS (13th sqaud captain/ rukia's sister) kind of piss me off cause how can souls, spirits and reapers have physical symptoms? I guess they could have internal conflicts that make them weak but to die of a physical disease??? Any way... wish they would get on with the story insted of this multi chapter fighting shit... or atleast dedicate one page at the end that has something to do with the main plot... it seems like he is stalling.
Old 2007-09-12, 16:13   Link #817
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Also ichi's dad has a white cloth hanging form his left shoulder when in shinigami form. dose this represent he was a captain? There are a lot of questions but I guess we have to wait. I wish they would move the story along a bit faster kind of like naruto...
Yes, I think the white cloth hanging from Isshin's shoulder represents that he was once a captain. But if this really is the case, he should have a bankai, right? Since all captains have one. But I wonder what his bankai looks like though. Do you guys think it's pretty similar to Ichigo's since they're like related?
Old 2007-09-12, 16:52   Link #818
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Yes, I think the white cloth hanging from Isshin's shoulder represents that he was once a captain. But if this really is the case, he should have a bankai, right? Since all captains have one. But I wonder what his bankai looks like though. Do you guys think it's pretty similar to Ichigo's since they're like related?
his sign/badge could represent something else like a clan logo, a military rank in the kidou ops oder the royal guard.. etc, at least it looks "empty" to me
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 01:10   Link #819
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
his sign/badge could represent something else like a clan logo, a military rank in the kidou ops oder the royal guard.. etc, at least it looks "empty" to me
What exactly do you mean by empty?
Old 2007-09-13, 09:10   Link #820
Jecks
Jecks

I watched 'Bleach' again and notice that the writting on each squad captain's cape differs from captain to captain . Do you have any idea what those writings could mean ? Are they like their surnames in Japanese?

Tags
q&a