AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-02-03, 15:52   Link #41
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Well, Dave Endresak has pretty much given up on the G-Collections and Peach Princess boards because people constantly berate him for stating the facts about the situation of the market etc. People either don't like what they hear or think he is lying, either out of ignorance (which I seriously doubt with the resumè he has, in addition to a lot of it being common sense) or just to make them feel guilty, so they start flaming him. That's one of the reasons I don't like Peach Princess either; the way the staff (Lamuness) keeps badmouthing a former employee, which I think is bad business morales.

I keep in touch with him via e-mail, where he reviews Japanese ero-games and post articles published on the web that are related to market economics, business and such. Dave is a significant resource of knowledge on markets and all things related to shoujo/bishoujo works. That a lot of people dismiss what he says as ignorance or lies (or lecturing, which some apparently take an affront to) is their loss, and the loss of everyone who wants to see more ero-games translated.
Old 2004-02-12, 12:49   Link #42
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

It has taken a _while_ but... it's here!
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-12, 14:01   Link #43
ato
Oups...

Though...It might be better off under "General" or there will be a lot of off topic posts (or so I prophesy anyway )
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-12, 17:49   Link #44
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

We decided to put it under Anime instead of General because this forum is for discussing Anime related games only. We felt that putting it here best kept that intent clear.

Unfortunately they changed my original wording for the forum's description to something less... blunt.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 03:19   Link #45
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

I'd say we simply create a new forum for 18+

okay, okay.. forget it..

I'd like talkin about ero games though.. Hey! I'm not that type of guy! :fingers:

EROEROEROEROEROEROEROEROEROEROEROERO...uuuuuh 2nd choice BTW.
Old 2004-02-13, 04:53   Link #46
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm not sure I understand your complaint. You are allowed to discuss ero-games in our new Games forum as long as you don't discuss their ero-content in detail or post screenshots. In other words, just keep it clean. I don't think that should cramp your style too much. You can discuss which girls you can sleep with and how to get them into bed, just don't discuss which sexual activities that they like the most.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote