AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-27, 01:32   Link #21
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Why are you hating? This pretty much means Sakura will end up with Sasuke after his OBVIOUS redemption.
in other words... the writing is only going to get worse
Naruto is forced together with a girl he has had very little panel time with, and even less development with over the entire course of this series... and Sakura will end up with a murderous psychopath that she never really had a good reason of being in love with even before he became a psycho. Its like watching a train wreck.

This speech would have felt so much better if Naruto and Hinata had actually had time to develop a very close bond with eachother; the speech just feels like something more suited for someone with a close bond with Naruto whether it be Kakashi, Iruka, or Sakura (though at this point it feels like kishi regrets making sakura the lead female). Thinking about it, i can't help but think that Iruka might have made for a more interesting death, rather than Neji; the guy was like closest thing Naruto had to having a father.
Old 2012-12-27, 01:34   Link #22
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
*watches Naruhina shippers go nuts*

For a number of years now, I've followed Naruto for 2 reasons:

1.) To see how strong Naruto will get
2.) To see if Naruto will end up with Hinata.

Today, I can pretty much safely cross off one of those reasons from my extremely brief list. And I have to say it feels GOOD. What a great way for this manga to bring in the new year for me. So yeah...this is probably going to be my favorite chapter for the time being. I've got nothing else to say.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:39   Link #23
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Outside of the NaruHina, nothing much happened in this chapter. But Kishi wants to make his fans happy. So expect more fanservice as the manga ends.

Looks like Neji won't be coming back. So his entire character was pairing fodder.

I see all the couples wrapped up in the next 20 chapters. I can buy NaruHina. Hinata was the only girl for him. I can buy side ships like ShikaTema happening. I can never buy SasuSaku. And that is where Kishi is heading.

Hopefully we finally find out what the hell Shikaku's plan is next chapter. Although it seems to based around chakra sharing between Naruto/Kyuubi and the K11.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:45   Link #24
sayde

SasuSaku doesn't necessarily have to happen. *looks at Lee*
Poor guy should get a break. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:46   Link #25
The Green One

*gets comfortable in chair, puts feet up and gets out a tub of popcorn*

Let the games begin.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:59   Link #26
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
in other words... the writing is only going to get worse
Naruto is forced together with a girl he has had very little panel time with, and even less development with over the entire course of this series... and Sakura will end up with a murderous psychopath that she never really had a good reason of being in love with even before he became a psycho. Its like watching a train wreck.

This speech would have felt so much better if Naruto and Hinata had actually had time to develop a very close bond with eachother; the speech just feels like something more suited for someone with a close bond with Naruto whether it be Kakashi, Iruka, or Sakura (though at this point it feels like kishi regrets making sakura the lead female). Thinking about it, i can't help but think that Iruka might have made for a more interesting death, rather than Neji; the guy was like closest thing Naruto had to having a father.
lol i'm inclined to agree with you. but hey, hinata just proved that if you stalk a guy long enough, he'll like you back!
Old 2012-12-27, 02:02   Link #27
akumaten

When I saw Hinata slapping Naruto, I thought to myself, "Hinata doesn't deserve Naruto, She's better than him and million times better than Sakura." I'm proud of her, she's growing.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 02:09   Link #28
Eragon
Still Alive

Hell that does it, Obito is THE LAMEST character in Naruto. Wtf was with that preaching? So much for his "not care attitude". He's clearly butt-hurt about it, even now. Reminds me of Two-Face from Dark Knight - Petty revenge zzzzzzzz.

Well, I'm happy it's Hinata that Naruto seems to be going to end up with.
Old 2012-12-27, 02:15   Link #29
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Hell that does it, Obito is THE LAMEST character in Naruto. Wtf was with that preaching? So much for his "not care attitude". He's clearly butt-hurt about it, even now. Reminds me of Two-Face from Dark Knight - Petty revenge zzzzzzzz.\
lmfao, if i could give you rep i would of ^^
Old 2012-12-27, 02:22   Link #30
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
lol i'm inclined to agree with you. but hey, hinata just proved that if you stalk a guy long enough, he'll like you back!
Dude, you forgot the part where she put her life on the line twice protecting him to earn that affection.
Old 2012-12-27, 02:51   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Dude, you forgot the part where she put her life on the line twice protecting him to earn that affection.
holy crap! you mean i have to die for the one i love just to be noticed? lol
Old 2012-12-27, 02:53   Link #32
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Well if that someone is as thick headed as the The Great Wall of China, then yes, yes you do.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:02   Link #33
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
holy crap! you mean i have to die for the one i love just to be noticed? lol
No. If you read my post carefully, I’m not telling you what to do to be noticed by the one you love . I just mentioned things that Hinata has done for Naruto that you didn’t mention in your post. Simple as that.

Also, I agree with Eragon’s post above.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:03   Link #34
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
SasuSaku doesn't necessarily have to happen. *looks at Lee*
Poor guy should get a break. lol
Lol, honestly, i WOULD rather see that happen... it would still be terrible, but better a relationship that had no development rather a relationship where the couple are just so completely wrong for eachother. Seriously, SasuSaku got more relationship deconstruction than development

Quote:
Well i wouldn't say that... i mean he kind of just continued to ignore her after the frist time she risked her life to save him. And as for the second time, i'm not sure if that really ever clicked; he's been kind of preoccupied with neji's death. Yes, That's right, Neji dying did more to bring hinata and Naruto together than hinata risking her life for him TWICE... Y'know, seeing someone risk their life for you ONCE is usually enough for most characters
Old 2012-12-27, 03:04   Link #35
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
No. If you read my post carefully, I’m not telling you what to do to be noticed by the one you love . I just mentioned things that Hinata has done for Naruto that you didn’t mention in your post. Simple as that.

Also, I agree with Eragon’s post above.
Quote:
^ Well if that someone is as thick headed as the The Great Wall of China, then yes, yes you do.
i was being sarcastic actually. just because a girl is nice to you and she sacrifices herself for you, doesn't mean you have to love her back unless you really mean it. you don't choose to love someone, after all. Slayerx already mentioned everything i have to say about this "union", so i'm just going to laugh this one off and wait for the next chapter.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:07   Link #36
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

The part where Naruto grasps her hand felt so forced, The dialogue was cringe worthy. "Naruto's hand is big and strong", I mean seriously. Kishi is not a good writer when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Old 2012-12-27, 03:11   Link #37
Eragon
Still Alive

^ You think that was crappy? Did you read what Retard-obi said?
Old 2012-12-27, 03:24   Link #38
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well i wouldn't say that... i mean he kind of just continued to ignore her after the frist time she risked her life to save him. And as for the second time, i'm not sure if that really ever clicked; he's been kind of preoccupied with neji's death. Yes, That's right, Neji dying did more to bring hinata and Naruto together than hinata risking her life for him TWICE... Y'know, seeing someone risk their life for you ONCE is usually enough for most characters
And where’s the part that I got wrong in my post if I may ask?

Let’s see: Hinata put her life on the line protecting naruto (checked). Beside being her obligation to protect Naruto like other Alliance’s shinobis, she also did that coz she loves him and wants him to love her back like any girls would (checked). Once again, I’m not counting out other factors that brought them together, but merely stating what she’s done.

*sigh* you know, my post is supposed to be a simple info add. Why is it so hard to understand?
Old 2012-12-27, 03:31   Link #39
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ You think that was crappy? Did you read what Retard-obi said?
I think that Obito clearly sees himself in Naruto and wants him to give up his way for self-affirmation. The way he's talking is understandable in that way.
Old 2012-12-27, 05:04   Link #40
Ushio the Omega

Well it's official Kishimoto is dead and some rabid NaruHina fanboy has taken over
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion