AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-01-20, 09:47   Link #9121
Mentar
Banned

For some reasons, my Garrison invasion missions have simply stopped coming. I managed to achieve Gold on a Shadow Council one (which I played with 2 friends), and then that's all she wrote.

I wonder what's missing? It seems that Blizzard confirmed some bugs, but no advice so far.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 13:23   Link #9122
GDB

Maybe you haven't killed enough of any individual group to trigger a new one? Only thing I can think of.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-20, 14:43   Link #9123
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I am told you need to kill a lot of one type of group to trigger an invasion. Usually one gets this by doing the Apexis Daily quests. After a few in the same place you will get invaded.

I still need to get Gold on Shadow Clan and Ogre. Only had one Ogre invasion and the Shadow Clan just doesn't come in enough numbers the last time to get 1000 points even with three people. We had lulls in the fight.
Old 2015-01-20, 17:39   Link #9124
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
For some reasons, my Garrison invasion missions have simply stopped coming. I managed to achieve Gold on a Shadow Council one (which I played with 2 friends), and then that's all she wrote.

I wonder what's missing? It seems that Blizzard confirmed some bugs, but no advice so far.
It's basically a huge aggro system. The more you do say The Pit daily, the more you generate Iron Horde aggro.

Old 2015-01-21, 01:52   Link #9125
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I wonder if they'll hotfix the Garrison quest reward to give you a new follower. It be easy to tell you did it since you get an achievement.
Old 2015-01-21, 17:43   Link #9126
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Finally got a response to my ticket.

The problem with the final part of the Garrison campaign for both Alliance and Horde is universal.

A hotfix is coming to fix the final part so that it rewards Thisalee Crow/Choluna.

However, those that have already completed the final part - like me - have to wait for an additional hotfix, which will also require realm restarts, to grant the follower.

Sigh. Time to wait, then...rather disappointing that something that took months to do wasn't properly prepared at its conclusion point.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2015-01-21 at 18:16.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-25, 01:25   Link #9127
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Still waiting on Thisalee Crow. Working my way up.
Old 2015-01-25, 15:04   Link #9128
Awrya
U mad?

I was changing profession on my Death Knight, started leveling Blacksmithing and noticed that the crafted item "Deadly Saronite Dirk" is/was orange (thus gives skill points) but the weapon was grey (not even white). Since Blizzard removed the thrown weapons, I expected any crafted thrown weapon to be removed from the game as well, it somewhat feels empty to use crafting ingredients that fetch a higher price in the auction house to craft grey items.
Old 2015-01-25, 15:53   Link #9129
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

As an engineer, I've crafted a lot of explosives that have little to no use and don't sell well at all. We have two or three stacks of Saronite bombs in the guild bank form when I was crafting them for levels (and Wintergrasp, as they did seige damage).
Old 2015-01-27, 10:43   Link #9130
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Thisalee Crow and Choluna have been granted to people.

Mine...didn't turn out well. (Primalslayer/Extra Training/Dwarvenborn) Time to get hold of those reset tokens.
Old 2015-01-27, 18:28   Link #9131
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Totally read that as Dragonborn...

I really need to do these Garrison quests.
Old 2015-01-30, 04:20   Link #9132
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Crystal collection takes a long time to get even one piece of gear to max level. (if we could use the crystals from Outland as well that would be something.)

My Thisalee Crow presently only has Scavanger.
Old 2015-01-31, 02:16   Link #9133
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Taking stock of how followers recruited from the Nightfall Inn went for my characters in January (as it's about to end) and that the 4th ones dinged epic. Looking over them showed some rather freaky results on my monk alt...

Jephet Nighthowler: Recruited with Burst of Power and Epic Mount.
Fasani: Recruited with Burst of Power and Scavenger.
Antone Sula: Recruited with Epic Mount and Humanist. Gains Burst of Power.
Illyanna Talongrasp: Recruited with Epic Mount and Burst of Power. Gains Ally of Argus.

That's quite a month....being offered crazy good rares from the inn 4 weeks in a row is abusrd...
Old 2015-01-31, 02:26   Link #9134
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I had the option of an awesome looking Night Elf named Rorin Rivershade who looked like she was wearing some sort warlock tier set with blood red tendril wings and the like. She looked really cool. Yet she has Mind Sear, Skinning, and Canine Companion. I picked the dwarven rare instead, an Ailsa Thundersong, who has Chain Lightning, Extra Training, and Epic Mount.
Old 2015-01-31, 02:39   Link #9135
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I had the option of an awesome looking Night Elf named Rorin Rivershade who looked like she was wearing some sort warlock tier set with blood red tendril wings and the like. She looked really cool. Yet she has Mind Sear, Skinning, and Canine Companion. I picked the dwarven rare instead, an Ailsa Thundersong, who has Chain Lightning, Extra Training, and Epic Mount.
Fair enough.

I have Rorin Rivershade on my mage main. She came from when I first asked the inn for a High Stamina follower. She's a Night Elf shadow priest. At 645 the weapon matches her crazy yet cool armor. Definitely one of the most intriguing recruitable followers. Haven't seen Ailsa offered yet on any character yet.

I'm guessing you did a recruit request for someone with a Minion Swarms counter to get offered those?
Old 2015-01-31, 03:01   Link #9136
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Yeah I only had one follower with Minion Swarms at that time. I have three or four now.
Old 2015-01-31, 17:45   Link #9137
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Having a look at what I've recruited from the inn, I just realised another weird thing, particularly since this expansion is in Draenor.

I haven't recruited any Draenei from the Inn.

So I looked up how many followers each Alliance race has in the Inn.

The actual amounts end up as Dwarf > Human > Night Elf >> Worgen > Draenei > Gnome > Pandaren.

I did not think Dwarves were the most available race....or that there would be more Worgen than Draenei.
Old 2015-01-31, 18:05   Link #9138
GDB

That's crazy. Figured I'd do the Horde side and it's also crazy.

Tauren >= Troll > Blood Elf >= Orc > Undead >> Goblin > Pandaren

I have >= for Tauren over Troll and Blood Elf over Orc because, as far as traits are concerned, there's one Tauren that triggers Troll traits and one Blood Elf that triggers Undead traits. So they're equal, but if they get fixed, the numbers shift by one each way for both sides, and would no longer be equal.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 01:44   Link #9139
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Leveling my bodyguards I've noticed that Defender Illona gets herself killed a lot. I tend to run with an Infernal demon as my tank now, yet she still seems to draw aggro on the larger elites and gets killed while my demon tanks it just fine. I could understand if she got killed on a rare elite level 102...my demon tends ot die a lot on those, but usually I have long enough that I can flash summon him back, or stun/fear the rare long enough to summon it back.
Old 2015-02-02, 08:54   Link #9140
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Leveling my bodyguards I've noticed that Defender Illona gets herself killed a lot. I tend to run with an Infernal demon as my tank now, yet she still seems to draw aggro on the larger elites and gets killed while my demon tanks it just fine. I could understand if she got killed on a rare elite level 102...my demon tends ot die a lot on those, but usually I have long enough that I can flash summon him back, or stun/fear the rare long enough to summon it back.
She always has a Taunt ability unless you reroll her stuff, so she gets aggro all the time as a result. The version I have on my main also has Divine Shield, so she is able to save herself along with the Guardian of Kings ability she gets as a Level 2 bodyguard. Did you bother to get yours to Level 3? She's far more durable at max level.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows