AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Your favorite character tied with discussion
Tohsaka Rin 104 24.41%
Matou Sakura 20 4.69%
Emiya Shirou 18 4.23%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 37 8.69%
Saber 153 35.92%
Rider 23 5.40%
Lancer 4 0.94%
Archer 53 12.44%
Caster 11 2.58%
Berserker 3 0.70%
Voters: 426. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-01-23, 17:09   Link #61
NeoSlicerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemy
i voted for saber

because chicks with swords and shiny armor are cool
Exactly!! *pushes Saber 2 votes ahead of Rin*
NeoSlicerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 17:14   Link #62
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Applauds [DOT].L's choice

Im having flashbacks of the shuffle character polls......

hm I would be really surprised if a guy wins one of these polls for once
Not gonna happen, unless we get a massive influx of gays (or girls... whichever is more likely )

Besides that, I noticed that Saber edged ahead now! Keep it going guys!
Saber! Saber! Saber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicke
So many Rin and Saber fans! I have always been a Rider fan and hopefully we will be more Rider fans when she gets some screentime
Spoiler:
Spoiler for S/M:
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 18:00   Link #63
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicke
So many Rin and Saber fans! I have always been a Rider fan and hopefully we will be more Rider fans when she gets some screentime
Spoiler:

i like your 'outside the box' (perverse) thinking =D
=P
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 18:09   Link #64
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
i like your 'outside the box' (perverse) thinking =D
=P
We Rider fans already knows this. Why do you think she dress in leather so much.

Rider = Bookworm in Leather + Whips + Blindfold

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-01-23 at 18:29.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 18:21   Link #65
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
We Rider already knows this. Why do you think she dress in leather so much.

Lol Xellos your giving me ideas, that are definatly bad karma
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 20:02   Link #66
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Went with caster .... kind of a "bad girl" Nerine from what I've seen so far .. though her ears are shorter. Just first impressions ..... I assume more polls will appear as the series progresses.

edit: actually, more like Nerine's "bad girl" cousin.... and the ears are really not demon-like at all (:P Xellos) but the art and animation seem really good so we'll give this a look-see for a few eps.

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-01-23 at 21:35.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 20:09   Link #67
kujoe
from head to heel

Obviously, it's got to be Tohsaka Rin.

In my opinion, she's the only one that defines "master" in this story.

Heh. Poor Archer. (Oh wait...)

It's because of Rin that I've been pushed over to the tsundere-loving fandom. Second place would have to go to Rider.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 23:00   Link #68
Neohybrid_kai
Ikemasen, ojou-sama!

Send a message via Yahoo to Neohybrid_kai
my vote goes to Rin oujo-sama
tsundere type elegant personality complete with the legendary moe accessory twin tail ^ ^

for you guys who think that Rin is "cold enough"
try playing the game
I've tried the insani's trial version of FSN and found that her dere-dere part is quite funny ^o^
Old 2006-01-23, 23:18   Link #69
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

well well, dont we have a lot of saber fans here ^_^. i dont think im gonna vote yet, i need to watch more episodes, then ill vote. what i have in mind right now is rin, archer, ilya, saber, caster. i dont know what ilyas like but her cuteness and primula "oniichan" put her in the running for me . rin, archer, and saber are self explanitory casters just...she just looks so cool, especially in one of the pics i saw of her. watching more episodes and finding out more about them will help narrow down this list
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 00:26   Link #70
Cogwheim
Former Immortal, Future:

Send a message via AIM to Cogwheim
I voted for Archer because, well...the way he interacts with Rin reminds me of the way I interact with chicks, I'd like to think that I kind of resemble him more than the other characters, his snide yet cool demeanor reminds me of my own, and essentially he's reminiscent of myself. Kind of shallow, huh? Well, I'm an empathetic kind of guy, and its easier for me to place myself in his shoes than even Emiya's, since I like, don't have orange hair.

But seriously. High school student status alone doesn't make me resemble Emiya more than Archer.

I can also kind of relate to Archer because I'm also the Servant of a sententious...succubus.

(Pretend that was handwritten in an ornate, cursive fashion, perhaps using a fountain pen. So there you have it. My signature.)
Cogwheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 00:41   Link #71
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Saber is a loveable girl thats why she has lotsa fans.
look at her shes strong, got a cool sword, loves to eat , looks Kawaii, is smart, loyal and just has everything a guy could like in a girl.

Oh yes and please lets not do this fan cheer rants like in the Shuffle! forum.

One more thing Caster is not Nerine and will never be Nerine...

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots

Last edited by F!reStr!fe; 2006-01-24 at 00:58.
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 00:56   Link #72
Rion Steiner

Just started watching Fayt/Stay Night and I still cant decide on which character to vote. Dont want to waste my for for now so I guess I'll have to wait till I finish the present series available. But can you guys give me more info on the character's qualities (in other words can you tempt me to vote for that character?) so far my eyes are set for either:

1. Caster - cause like Xellos -_^ said "Caster = Nerine" and she is so free available to me
2. Saber - main character + fun girl IMO + her custom design OWNS!!!
3. RIN Tohsaka - very attractive and also for some wierd reason that I dont think I should tell.
Rion Steiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 05:07   Link #73
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

For no reasons, here are my votes for Type-Moon's official "2nd 「Fate/stay night」 Character Popularity Vote" (https://www.typemoon.com/users/vote/chara.php) that began today:

No.1 Vote - Gil-sama (coolest ba-... goo-....er, guy ever? Best "I'm back" scene ever in the final battle in hollow ataraxia)
No.2 Vote - Ilya (Let's just say that the final pool event was simply unfair. Plus all those previous things I said about her)
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 05:12   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^

QFT.
Chick in Leather + Blindfold + and shes using whips.. what more can you ask for?

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 06:51   Link #75
Mr. Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
For no reasons, here are my votes for Type-Moon's official "2nd 「Fate/stay night」 Character Popularity Vote" (https://www.typemoon.com/users/vote/chara.php) that began today:

No.1 Vote - Gil-sama (coolest ba-... goo-....er, guy ever? Best "I'm back" scene ever in the final battle in hollow ataraxia)
No.2 Vote - Ilya (Let's just say that the final pool event was simply unfair. Plus all those previous things I said about her)
No.1 Vote - Rider, as I've said many times, loved her in ataraxia and would feel horrible if I didn't choose to vote for her now. Hopefully she'll be bumped up a few notches from his place last year.

No.2 Vote - Caster. I was torn between her, Saber, and um... Gil. But I ended up going with her because she was the lowest ranked main female last year (and that one sad scene in Fh/a) and I'm sure Saber will still rank high without my vote. I fear for Gil though
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 07:10   Link #76
Cereal
shaberfong(:

lolz realised saber is #1 and dark sabre is like 30+ XD
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 07:59   Link #77
NeoSlicerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
QFT.
Chick in Leather + Blindfold + and shes using whips.. what more can you ask for?

She's in chains
NeoSlicerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 09:27   Link #78
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
We've definitely seen her go "tsun-tsun", but definitely not "dere-dere". She seems too much in control of herself (even under attack).
Hmm? I'd have said that she's shown alot of dere-dere facets already. Think the healing/resurrection scene. Or several exchanges with Archer. At least for an outspoken tsundere type fanboy like me, I can confirm that she's a huge blip on my radar.

Though I have some very rough knowledge about the characters which are about to be introduced, I couldn't really rank them yet. From those which WERE introduced so far, Rin certainly gets my vote. Very impressive presence AND visually appealing

Saber - I suspect that she will keep her stoicism throughout the show. I wonder if this won't kinda "limit" her a bit in the long run.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 10:40   Link #79
Paracelsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y

Indeed. Ilya deserves #1 together with Rin >.>

======================

Who the heck is she? <.< (looking at the number of characters i'd say that this anime is going for the 50+ episodes >.> )

Last edited by Paracelsus; 2006-01-24 at 10:51.
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 11:23   Link #80
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Indeed. Ilya deserves #1 together with Rin >.>

======================

Who the heck is she? <.< (looking at the number of characters i'd say that this anime is going for the 50+ episodes >.> )
She is Karen, appeared in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. She is from the Church like Kotomine, send to supervise the aftermath of Fate/Stay Night Holy Grail War. She wear little clothes to seduce men and very forgiving yet sharp tongue in a same time. Her notable aspect is her magical binding cloth and she suffers horrific pain when there is evil presence nearby. She plays quite an important role with 8th Servant, Avenger (Angra Mariyu) in serious story section . Also, she can be conceited and manipulative at times.

She will be featured too in future Tsukihime story. Safe to say that she will not appear in 26 ep of Fate/Stay Night anime this time.

Last edited by stormy001_M1A2; 2006-01-24 at 11:37.
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote