AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-09-30, 10:47   Link #1
Blue*Dragon

fan serie creation

ok before you all going to say bad english I want to applogize for mine bad english atm. After finished the 20the eps of mine own serie I will let it correct the scentes this week by an editor and don't worrie the eps isn't finished at eps 20.

Enjoy

www.ninjastrike.100freemb.com/001.doc

Short Story

Jay is a Dutch car race driver. He goes around the world for racing tournaments. However the race might be short lifted. When he got stumbled by a battlefield between man and alien. The aliens were looking for the powerful magic cards that are hidden here on earth. Not all alliance are bad some formed a bond with the human race to keep the cards in save keeping but some bad alliance surcease to go trough the alien barrier that's around our planet earth which's is only known to the special organisation of earth. Humans got a device, which they can summon, their armour for more defence but they won't gain any power of the device only more defence so they need to train for there self. However Jay got pulled to the cards. As the cards reunite with the family power. The cards got separate from the family life after 1 went to the bad side and the magic of the cards decided to hide him. They got captured and now getting guarded by the humans. Thanks to the aid of the alliance they found the cards and handed over to the humans. Special organisation was raised to protect the card against the evil and having help of the alliance defence on the orbit of earth. However during a secret transport to the security building the faith of the earth and the magic cards getting twice.

Last edited by Blue*Dragon; 2006-10-02 at 07:33.
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 07:34   Link #2
Blue*Dragon

I noticed some load of errors in mine story like where I suddenly typed in The Netherlands and incorrect English words. However it's now being corrected even the short story summery so enjoy.
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote