AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-13, 08:24   Link #12941
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I'll do the backlog later, my sister wants to play games.

Spoiler for Tutorial—Astral Magic System:

Well, here's a list of Astral Spells.

Spoiler for Astral Spell List and Description:

I'll field questions later.
There you go again.
Question 1: They don't use regular spells but they should have Linker Cores right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hound of Artemis is wicked powerful by the description.
Question 2: The quintet looks rather overspecialized. With the exception of the fighter classes, others probably wouldn't be able to do solo missions.
Question 3: Mind listing everything that is considered an element?

@Tk: I'll be brief here since I wanna avoid straying too far away from topic.
IMO a DX10 card wouldn't be worth it right now. Its better to just let Microsoft make it become more compatible with the rest of the world, or the other way around, either works.

Yeah I do think that 250 gig is pretty small. But I don't really download stuff all that fast anyway thanks to me only having a 512Kb/s connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Sadist in that she enjoys watching people drown in the horrors and fears of their past. Which is why I picked certain characters with less than pleasant histories to explore upon. Fate is a gold mine at that.
Hoho...okay now I'm starting to get it. Well that is quite sadistic indeed. I'm not sure if you mentioned yet, but is she going to be an antagonist? Or is she just there to piss people off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Light appears brighter in dark places.
That was yours, mine was about contrasting intelligence. The dumb make the smart feel all fluffy inside. The reason for that was because of all that huha they were stirring up back then in the relationships thread.

Quote:
I have no idea how to make that natural as of now so it'll be awhile I guess.

Gen's a 45 year old dude and Katrina is a nubile teenager.

WILL NOT COMPUTE for me, especially since both of them are mine.
Gen may feel a great urge after 45 years of existence, and sexy seductress isn't helping.

Quote:
You must be touching too much of Chaos' tasty evil. That was probably straight from him.

Although the thought is very tempting
Its not my fault! His evil essence is a parasite that makes its way into people's minds.

Quote:
I smell immense potential not yet seen.
Don't...or the day will come when he breaks the character posting limit with just a chapter alone, no backlogging. *faints*

Quote:
Chaos' corruption driving at you.
It can't be help, sin is sweet after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Make sure you have a Contingency-plan
Don't worry about me, I'm very much single right now. Though I'll try to remember that should the day come when the status changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I was hoping to use a physically younger male this time... Maybe Koji.
Does.Not.Compute. His personality is just too innocent.

Quote:
Only if you want it to be

"Anta ne~...."
More 528 hit combos? Dango~dango~dango~

Quote:
Think Vita... Now think what would happen if sweet and gentle Spica goes through the same thing...
Speaking about Vita, there this image in the image thread recently of a teenager/adult version Vita, and wow she's erm...hawt!

Edit: Correction, it was the avatar and signatures request thread.

Added (Off topic): You guys just have to see this.
Spoiler for Tsukasa Daikazoku:

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2007-10-13 at 08:39.
Old 2007-10-13, 08:58   Link #12942
KBTKaiser

*pokes head out of his bomb shelter at the bottom of the cheesium ravine* I love the smell of chaos in the morning...

Time for the return of an old friend in this next part with Mabiko and Maouko...

Spoiler for Light and Darkness Part E:

...I bet Lowe and Aaron didn't expect this one.

The idea just popped into my head and wouldn't go away.
Old 2007-10-13, 08:58   Link #12943
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Okay, I don't know what is going to happen with this, but I'll give something a shot.
Be warned: I don't plan things before I write, because I enjoy not knowing what I've got in store for myself (and besides, my writing generally turns out better when I don't think too hard and just let it flow).

True Name: Arc Collins
Given Name: Arcc
Hair: Red-brown
Eyes: Brown
World of Origin: Earth*
Factional Affiliation: Saint Church
Magic Style: Old Velkan*
Specialization: Defense
Elemental Affinity: Earth

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:
Spoiler for Intelligent device and associated abilities:

Barrier Jacket:
Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:
Spoiler for Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

I wonder how many characters you have that are completely focused on defensive tactics? My character may be hard to defeat, but he's a team player who really can't win on his own either.
Nice char overall ^^
FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO IS THE SAME AS ME, doesn't think before writing ^^

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-13, 09:01   Link #12944
Tormenk

Quote:
I support that!

"Might as well jump. JUMP!"

"Might as well jump."

"Go ahead, jump. JUMP!"

"Go ahead, jump."

[/Van Halen]

Quote:
What? It makes things easier...

Now for somebody to teach Koji different 'positions' to use...

And don't forget the tons of aphrodisiac for both of them...
Their love is so much more innocent than what you would have in mind

Quote:
AND, she can control the wind...
I'm slower than usual today.

Quote:
About that, do you literally mean for an Espada Shana ?
Well the group is named Espada but nothing like that of Bleach's. It's alittle hard to explain here. Just go read D_T's profile on her.

Quote:
Soon... You'll join our ranks...

And if you're going to play with her, don't forget protection...

... Which kind is up to you
Oh boy. Since was Creator-Creation relationships ever allowed?

But Katrina is based off her so..

Quote:
Maren has two tails...

Now Think about the other meaning for the word 'tail'...
Yang wei = certain anatomy of an animal

And? Where does this go?

I really have no idea what you actually mean but somewhere sinful so pardon me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post

Hoho...okay now I'm starting to get it. Well that is quite sadistic indeed. I'm not sure if you mentioned yet, but is she going to be an antagonist? Or is she just there to piss people off?
Well she is going to be pissing people off but to serve as an actual antagonist is something I haven't thought about yet. Her purpose was to serve as a bridge which I could explore and touch upon characters' darker stuff and histories.

Quote:
That was yours, mine was about contrasting intelligence. The dumb make the smart feel all fluffy inside. The reason for that was because of all that huha they were stirring up back then in the relationships thread.
Indeed but they share similarities do they not?

Quote:
Gen may feel a great urge after 45 years of existence, and sexy seductress isn't helping.
Er true.

Quote:
Its not my fault! His evil essence is a parasite that makes its way into people's minds.
Awfully true.

Quote:
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Speaking about Vita, there this image in the image thread recently of a teenager/adult version Vita, and wow she's erm...hawt!

Edit: Correction, it was the avatar and signatures request thread.
Oho so I see where your tastes lie now.

Quote:
That was cute. Remake of Clannad's ED I see. Tsukasa's blurness has always appealed to me and it was evident here as well. Though it was a little creepy with just all her heads floating around.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-13, 09:36   Link #12945
KBTKaiser

Well, let's get cracking on these interviews...
Spoiler for Questions:

Well, here's something to start with, I think.

Spoiler for Tennoka Twins:

Maouko a suprise after the transformation?
Old 2007-10-13, 09:55   Link #12946
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Will Koji ever confess? Will Maren ever get to hear the words of love from Koji's mouth? Will our couple get their happy ending?

Stay tune to BreakerS

Brought to you by Sweet Tooth productions, executive producer FlameSparkZ

Quote:
Mating season?

I sense the perfect opportunity

I think I'll do that around Spring time
(Unless someone here knows when's the fox's mating season )

Quote:
That's not too bad, my pairings haven't said it either...

Maybe I should use this song for them...

Spoiler for You say it best...":
lol, nice.

Quote:
So she's willing to sleep with him... Good good...
She does trust him

Quote:
Everybody's calling 'mating', so I'm going to try something different and say...

Valentine's night? Alone in the room? oysters and champagne? Marvin Gaye?
Marvin who?

Quote:
I'm thinking of going for the Damsel-in-distress route... A small and light one of course...

How effective would it be on her?
Depends on how elaborate it is

Quote:
Maren's route for the win!

Think Makoto, but better! With more 'tail'!

If you know what I mean
Wierd comparison

Quote:
Even this... -_-

I wouldn't know. I have never play the game. Unless you're talking about the anime ending.

No I don't get you, what could you POSSIBLY mean?
*joins Tormenk*

Quote:
What? It makes things easier...

Now for somebody to teach Koji different 'positions' to use...

And don't forget the tons of aphrodisiac for both of them...

Quote:
Maren has two tails...

Now Think about the other meaning for the word 'tail'...
<--- clueless

Quote:

"haya!"

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:

And? Where does this go?

<-------- still clueless

Working on Koji's sprite of Lucky Star, the head is done, now I'll just have to change the body to a male student's uniform
*runs*
Old 2007-10-13, 10:03   Link #12947
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

BACKLOG RIOT ZAMBER, ACTIVATE!

This time, I'll make sure you won't regenerate! *cough*

Quote:
Gahhhh I knew it! You and your insanely long bluecheese! Ever since our days back in that moron-filled forums, your essays have killed the brains of many. ARGH!!! *goes and save the whole thing into a word file to read later*
Don't expect me to read this on a browser!
You know I've been repeating this for the umpteenth times already, but just for the sake of it ...

Old habits die hard.

Quote:
Actually PF has been around for a month or so and I've been around since August.
He's my sempai!

Quote:
Here's the rest of my OCs interview.
Spoiler for ”Jean and Sylvia”:

Note to self: Never use microsoft word to write my stuff before pasting it here, if it involves numberings.
Sylvia is so cute in monosyllables and an undoubted master of the art of body language. And Jean is so outright and direct, it makes me wonder how they communicate.

Itsuki is so fortunate, though.

Quote:
Yokata... I thought I've made it too cheesy...

Nah, think of this as a one-shot, but I will be making references once in awhile...
Well, it's unique in its own sense. I'm going to listen to that song again ... it's rather soothing (and the background animation is funny ).

Quote:
Ah, tis a shame. While I may enjoy indulging myself in alternate-universe RPing on occasion, it seems that this is one dimension that has no room to spare for someone like me. I tend to keep my characters on the "Supporting actor" level of the uberness scale. I always enjoy creating an original hero in an interesting universe, but never one that can tip the balance and steal the spotlight away from the original source material's lead characters. From a glance at Kha's official fanon timeline, it doesn't seem like there's any place for a character who doesn't have three S's to their rank, and anything I came up with would probably be about a AA at the most extreme, which is still unbelievably strong. . . Unless I'm getting the wrong vibe here.
No, no, don't be intimidated by the sheer size of the OCs in this thread. Most of them are lower-ranked, though some protagonists need to be high-leveled for their storyline. Anyway, I have only one S-ranked protagonist, the rest are A-ranked and below.

And by the way, welcome!

Quote:
Jeno: "Everyone, listen! Keroko from the Rogue Squadron is bi!"
Is there something wrong with her being a bi? She'd be perfect for many scenes! I mean, not those scenes, but these scenes!

*cough* I am an advocate of individual sexual orientation. *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Wow, it's certainly been popular I'll have to get around to it a bit later. Could I ask that those who've already done the meme for their characters link the post to the respective profiles? It'll be good reference material if we want to borrow OC's for fics
Sure thing, I do keep all my links together (even unnecessary ones).

I'll compile one when I have time.

Quote:
WOW!!!

Nicely written here that raises alot more questions, while answering some of the ones raised before It was interesting to see the discussion between the enemy about the use of Hounds of Artemis, some nice points that you raised that show us that although what they're usuing is powerful, it's quite dangerous for the user as well.

The introduction of the third party this early on was a little bit of a surprise, but one that is tied in nicely. It seems that they know who the enemy is now, as well as helping Subaru out as well.

The warning /prophecy was well written. I'll be looking forward to the next part
I started questioning myself when I wrote that piece (lol), because the warning's so vague I don't know how I got it in the first place.

The third party's going to be involved in a lot of things in the next chapter, so I need to somehow "introduce" them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Of course we'll enjoy it. Although it's not as emotional except the first part, it is good. Nice to see things being build up nicely.

Though... did you ever write on FF.net?

I swore I've seen this writing style somewhere before... it's almost 95% similar...
Nope, I've never written on FF.net. Mind linking me to that particular author?

Quote:
P.S - Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I had LoweGear photoshop this image for me...

Once again, it's not exactly my ideal image, but this is Jeno

He fits what I have in mind when I read your piece. Dark, brooding, and exceptionally cool.

Except for a soft spot for Spica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
Personally, I think having 666 Linker Cores isn't really much of a help when it hurts so much to use it all.
I'm of the opinion that it's impossible to have 666 Linker Cores, though it depends on how you expand the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
@ Anyone who doesn't mind answering this: And just one last question. In your opinion, do you think I should let the story speak for itself, or should I go on doing these intros? GEH. Not sure if that's good or bad.
It actually is your own preference. I let the story speak for itself.

Quote:
pseudo male tsundere?
The thought of a "pseudo-male" is ... disturbing.

*extends a pseudopodium*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
OH. MY. GOD.

This is incredible! You're definitely on the road to becoming one of the masters of BLUECHEESIUM here!

Anyway, I loved it. The character interactions were well-detailed and suitable, the writing style is immersive and does NOT bore you regardless of length. The characters in themselves are quite varied with noticable quirks and dispositions... Are you a writer in a writing club in university perhaps? This is simply novel-worthy.

Good work!

Master of Bluecheesium? USO!

It's a bit sudden, but I thought I saw an Oscar stage ...

*cries manly hotblooded tears*

*snaps back to reality*

Ehem. No, I don't think I qualify yet. Most of the Masters of Bluecheesium here have exceptional writing styles and elaborate storylines, while mine is only a fraction of that.

I'll have to work harder to become one. Though, of course, when GuardianS is complete (which I don't know when), hopefully it'll sit on the same stage.

And thanks, I thought the character interaction was cheesy, since I repeated lots of the same thing back and forth. It's difficult to insert all this side-dishes while keeping the main storyline intact.

The university doesn't have a writing club. I write short pieces whenever I have time, trying out some fantasizing. This is the second real piece where I am serious in writing.

Quote:
Okay, I don't know what is going to happen with this, but I'll give something a shot.
Be warned: I don't plan things before I write, because I enjoy not knowing what I've got in store for myself (and besides, my writing generally turns out better when I don't think too hard and just let it flow).

True Name: Arc Collins
Given Name: Arcc
Hair: Red-brown
Eyes: Brown
World of Origin: Earth*
Factional Affiliation: Saint Church
Magic Style: Old Velkan*
Specialization: Defense
Elemental Affinity: Earth

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:
Spoiler for Intelligent device and associated abilities:

Barrier Jacket:
Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:
Spoiler for Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

I wonder how many characters you have that are completely focused on defensive tactics? My character may be hard to defeat, but he's a team player who really can't win on his own either.
A shot well-worth it.

Defensive characters are good (case in point, Kratos is one, and Leona is in between), but they need help when things get serious. Attackers are almost always needed in all storyline, so it's best to have someone to offset Arcc's superior defenses. You can either create one, or "borrow" the OCs.

And matter manipulation ... hmm, somehow I've seen this before ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I thnk I got enough to create a Mage Knight with this system!

Should I roll a Mage Knight alt and start leveling him, even though I've still got 4 more Clerics and dozens others hanging around at level 7 ~ 20...?
You and WoW are like brother and sister, eh?

But, no! Mage-knights are already extinct except for the five in GuardianS!

Quote:
Real Men don't do contingency plans, real men always find a way out!
*USB cries manly hotblooded tears during a Raya gathering*

Quote:

A really nice and detailed system here that gives nice power while also having some massive drawbacks. *stamps seal of approval*

It really helps in making sense of your writing Good job!
Heh, thanks. I tried really hard to make it as balanced as possible, since it wouldn't do to have a magic system that totally eclipses Mid-childan and Belkan ones.

Phew, at least it works out.

Quote:
There you go again.
Question 1: They don't use regular spells but they should have Linker Cores right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Hound of Artemis is wicked powerful by the description.
Question 2: The quintet looks rather overspecialized. With the exception of the fighter classes, others probably wouldn't be able to do solo missions.
Question 3: Mind listing everything that is considered an element?
  1. No, they are not mages by birth. What make them mage-like is their ability to channel Elements into magic-like attacks, which earned them the title of a "mage". As explained earlier, they cannot control Mana, but they can utilize their own reserves of Elements. Linker Cores are organs that store Mana, so they don't have one. If you're going to read their magic level with TSAB technology, it would report a magic level of zero.
  2. They can, if they want to, but, no, usually they don't. Except for the Saint of the Scepter, the rest are often seen in couples.
  3. Elements in the natural form are raw, unprocessed energy. Everything consists of the four basic Elements: water, air, fire, and earth. Pure energy resides in these four types, which can be harvested by Mage-knights to channel spells. If you want a list, it'd be endlessly long ... In any case, as long as the thing carries energy and are in their unrefined form, they can use them as Elements. For starters, think of your chemical molecules. Excited molecules consist of a certain quanta of energy, which can be donated/emitted to other molecules. Mage-knights harvest the energy within the excited molecules, leaving the stable, non-volatile molecules behind. The environment contains an almost endless reserve of this type of energy, and it is this that makes up Elements. Mana are stabilized forms of the energy the Mage-knights cannot use.

========

Anyway, I just read through the tutorial and noticed a lot of errors. I'll correct them later.

In any case, I have a roster of characters that I will include in GuardianS. I'm still open for suggestions, these people are going to be involved in the main storyline.

Spoiler for Cast of Characters:

Last edited by PhoenixFlare; 2007-10-13 at 11:27. Reason: Spoiler-ified cast; corrected errors
Old 2007-10-13, 10:13   Link #12948
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Yikes...

Too bad what I want to say has been said; I've gotta save words space or times won't post!
You can't view the interview? Well try refreshing a few times. I want the resident bluecheesium writers to give me their opinion on how well I fleshed them out.

Quote:
Well she is going to be pissing people off but to serve as an actual antagonist is something I haven't thought about yet. Her purpose was to serve as a bridge which I could explore and touch upon characters' darker stuff and histories.
Hey funny that, I've actually thought of making a character like that sometime this week. Damn I just realized you beat me to it. I'll have to make sure she doesn't end up being too similar to Katrina.

Just so you know I'm basing my new char (still in the works, waiting till my holiday begins to work on it) on Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai Otome! Now laugh! Its perfectly understandable that I'm weird enough to like the anime many call crappy.

Quote:
Oho so I see where your tastes lie now.
Huh? You do? I'm not even very sure myself. Mind letting me know?

Quote:
That was cute. Remake of Clannad's ED I see. Tsukasa's blurness has always appealed to me and it was evident here as well. Though it was a little creepy with just all her heads floating around.
That's why really. It was too cute I just had to share it. Maybe I'll post it at the Clannad section, that's if nobody has yet.
Old 2007-10-13, 10:22   Link #12949
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

COME ON!

You know, 'tail'? As in, "I'm gonna get me some tail!" Or anything along that line?!

Quote:
It's a famous song from the band "Van Halen", it's entitled "Jump"

Quote:

Bah! It's all gonna end up thje same way!

Unless this is a dating-sim and not a eroge game ?

Quote:
Well the group is named Espada but nothing like that of Bleach's. It's alittle hard to explain here. Just go read D_T's profile on her.
Laaazzzzyyyyyyy... I don't wannaaaaaa..... You read it for meeeee.....

Quote:
Oh boy. Since was Creator-Creation relationships ever allowed?

But Katrina is based off her so..

Don't be so wishy-washy, if not I'll set someone up...

Quote:

And? Where does this go?

@_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

I think I'll do that around Spring time
(Unless someone here knows when's the fox's mating season )
Damn, it is mating season...

... You must learnt the ways of the shadow! To deceive your victims!

Quote:
lol, nice.
I know... I know...

Quote:
She does trust him

Scarlet: "What? He is not doing Maren? Mou~ What are you doing ? You have to peform better !!"

Quote:
Marvin who?
Marvin Gaye... You know, "Sexual healing" ?

Quote:
Depends on how elaborate it is
Fairly simple, nothing 'too' fancy full...

*Think about it*

Actually, it's very cool (In my head at least) Yui likes cool?

Quote:
Wierd comparison
Kanon's Makoto! Not the other Makoto!

Quote:
What? It's the only way to push him to do it

Quote:
<--- clueless

<-------- still clueless

I've been watching the wrong kind of shows... You two are too innocent...

Quote:
Well, it's unique in its own sense. I'm going to listen to that song again ... it's rather soothing (and the background animation is funny ).
Ah, good good...

Yup, it's a very nice song

Quote:
Is there something wrong with her being a bi? She'd be perfect for many scenes! I mean, not those scenes, but these scenes!

*cough* I am an advocate of individual sexual orientation. *cough*

I'm using this as a filter to see who's not watching "Clannad"...

Quote:

He fits what I have in mind when I read your piece. Dark, brooding, and exceptionally cool.

Except for a soft spot for Spica.
No no That is just a special case, he's upset that she was in danger...

Usually, he's quite a teaser
Old 2007-10-13, 10:46   Link #12950
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Anyway, I just read through the tutorial and noticed a lot of errors. I'll correct them later.

In any case, I have a roster of characters that I will include in GuardianS. I'm still open for suggestions, these people are going to be involved in the main storyline.
Spoiler for list of characters:
Heee~ three slots, huh?

must...resist...temptation...

Quote:
COME ON!

You know, 'tail'? As in, "I'm gonna get me some tail!" Or anything along that line?!

I'm feeling very stupid right now

Quote:
Bah! It's all gonna end up the same way!

Don't both games end the same way?
*runs*

Quote:
@_@
That bad, huh?

Quote:

Only when necessary

Quote:
Scarlet: "What? He is not doing Maren? Mou~ What are you doing ? You have to peform better !!"

Quote:
Marvin Gaye... You know, "Sexual healing" ?
?

Quote:
Fairly simple, nothing 'too' fancy full...

*Think about it*

Actually, it's very cool (In my head at least) Yui likes cool?
Depends on the type of 'cool'

Quote:
Of course I knew you meant Kanon's Makoto
But still, they are different

Quote:
What? It's the only way to push him to do it
lol...maybe

On a semi-related matter...sometimes I imagine Koji and Maren kissing like Makoto and Kotonoha did in the last episode of School Days (right in front of Sekai too )
Imagining them like that is so...

Quote:
Seems like it

Well, back to work!
*dash*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-10-13 at 12:05.
Old 2007-10-13, 10:46   Link #12951
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Which parts exactly?

I was about to say sif Harry Potter since it doesn't take that long to read .... but it could work...(if he read through books 1-5 in that time period at least.. Since I'm pretty certain that in around 12 hours that I would be reading somewhere around book 5(start/middle).. + plus he reads faster than I do...

Like I said to Aaron.. this guy is a UK citizen from birth, so it's nice to reference back to his home
I think it was the part where Tuala hugged Isamu. I took it as a sign of her wanting to protect him from a sad memory.

I never bothered to read a book of that series, and from how I've seen my college mates do, 12 hrs to down Book 7 was the average.

Quote:

Like Tormenk put it, cute but really freaky...

~~~~~~

OK my first attempt at brewing GARium (it's not the best so no Sai. ), please bear with me as I present the shafted Kaempfer!

Spoiler for Kaempfer of the Blacknether Dragonflight:
These questions just don't bring out the GAR in him. He's the kind that shines in actions, not words...

Spoiler for Allison Ford from the shoulder of Kaempfer:
And we bring the 21ste to a close.

Next up is Celestial Being, Belka Meisters!

(runs)
Old 2007-10-13, 10:47   Link #12952
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
this is awesome... although a little weird to see all the Tsukasa heads...

The end of it brought a massive smile to my face Balsami kou!!!
Quote:
BACKLOG RIOT ZAMBER, ACTIVATE!

This time, I'll make sure you won't regenerate! *cough*
Your resistance is futile ( unless you have to the time to check the thread every 5 minutes or so...)
Quote:
Sure thing, I do keep all my links together (even unnecessary ones).

I'll compile one when I have time.

I started questioning myself when I wrote that piece (lol), because the warning's so vague I don't know how I got it in the first place.

The third party's going to be involved in a lot of things in the next chapter, so I need to somehow "introduce" them.
Thanks

If the author doesn't know what he's writing what;s going to happend
You'll be fine. Just as long as you have some good inspiration
Quote:
Heh, thanks. I tried really hard to make it as balanced as possible, since it wouldn't do to have a magic system that totally eclipses Mid-childan and Belkan ones.

Phew, at least it works out.
I don't really mind if they do eclipse the canon magic's, as long as we're given proper reasons for why it's like that, as well as suitable drawbacks for the extra abilities/power.
Quote:
  1. No, they are not mages by birth. What make them mage-like is their ability to channel Elements into magic-like attacks, which earned them the title of a "mage". As explained earlier, they cannot control Mana, but they can utilize their own reserves of Elements. Linker Cores are organs that store Mana, so they don't have one. If you're going to read their magic level with TSAB technology, it would report a magic level of zero.
  2. They can, if they want to, but, no, usually they don't. Except for the Saint of the Scepter, the rest are often seen in couples.
  3. Element are raw, unprocessed energy. Everything consists of the four basic Elements: water, air, fire, and earth. Pure energy resides in these four types, which can be harvested by Mage-knights to channel spells. If you want a list, it'd be endlessly long ... In any case, as long as the thing carries energy and are in their unrefined form, they can use them as Elements. For starters, think of your chemical molecules. Excited molecules consist of a certain quanta of energy, which can be donated/emitted to other molecules. Mage-knights harvest the energy within the excited molecules, leaving the stable, non-volatile molecules behind. The environment contains an almost endless reserve of this type of energy, and it is this that makes up Elements. Mana are stabilized forms of the energy the Mage-knights cannot use.
Some more nice info here

A nice cast that you've assembled there. Hope it goes well for you (Action with multiple characters is especailly hard to write.... take it form me... the guy who's currently writing scenes that involve 11 combatants in total (although not all at the same time..))

Quote:
You can't view the interview? Well try refreshing a few times. I want the resident bluecheesium writers to give me their opinion on how well I fleshed them out.

Just so you know I'm basing my new char (still in the works, waiting till my holiday begins to work on it) on Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai Otome! Now laugh! Its perfectly understandable that I'm weird enough to like the anime many call crappy.
1) I think that Kha's refering to the fact that other's have already said what he wanted to say..

2) Don't say that around SaintX.....
I didn't find Otome that bad.. although some of the episodes made me cringe.. Otome Zwei... now THAT was bad...

MORE MEMES!!

This time, it's Iza, Isamu's familiar.
Spoiler for Iza's meme:

@Kha
1) Yeah, that's pretty much it.
2) You realise that I said 5 or so full books in 12 hours right(From book 1 to book 4 or 5). (And that's at my pace). That reminds me, I still have to read the final book. It didn't look that big to me... Will probably only take me 6-7 hours(depending on length..)
Old 2007-10-13, 10:53   Link #12953
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Off-Topic: Just finished watching Toward The Terra 24(Final)
*Salutes all who died for the future*
IT IS A MUST WATCH T_T and we have a green cloak now

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-13, 10:53   Link #12954
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
You know I've been repeating this for the umpteenth times already, but just for the sake of it ...

Old habits die hard.
It was worth trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
He's my sempai!
To be honest I'm still more lurking that writing, thanks to projects *grumbles*. I swear I made a bad mistake by picking this course, should have just take up journalism or linguistics. But well I'll be free after mid November, though maybe my parents will want me to go on internship.

Quote:
Sylvia is so cute in monosyllables and an undoubted master of the art of body language. And Jean is so outright and direct, it makes me wonder how they communicate.

Itsuki is so fortunate, though.
I suppose I really should mention in their profiles on that. I guess I forgot to mention in Jean's profile that I envision her to be somewhat...how should I say, like a typical lady in speech and mannerism. But she tends to be rather outright and direct like you said, like I mentioned in her profile she's rather naive, so subtlety and deceit isn't her thing. She might keep secrets, but she's not gonna tell a big fat lie to your face if you demand truths from her. Yeah gotta add that in before I forget.

I think we need more of these questionnaires. Its a great way to help newer members. How should I say, I normally picture a character's responses and personality as I write, and I tend to add more details as I right. Doing that interview made me realize that I need to refine my OCs' profiles a lot more. Meh I'm rambling.

Quote:
  3. Element are raw, unprocessed energy. Everything consists of the four basic Elements: water, air, fire, and earth. Pure energy resides in these four types, which can be harvested by Mage-knights to channel spells. If you want a list, it'd be endlessly long ... In any case, as long as the thing carries energy and are in their unrefined form, they can use them as Elements. For starters, think of your chemical molecules. Excited molecules consist of a certain quanta of energy, which can be donated/emitted to other molecules. Mage-knights harvest the energy within the excited molecules, leaving the stable, non-volatile molecules behind. The environment contains an almost endless reserve of this type of energy, and it is this that makes up Elements. Mana are stabilized forms of the energy the Mage-knights cannot use.
========

Included
Chrono Harlaown
Griffith Lowran
Shario Finieno
Lucino
Alto
Verossa Acous
Yagami Hayate
Shamal
Reinforce Zwei
Aurion Dauer
Mariel Atenza
Takamachi Nanoha
Teana Lanster
Signum
Agito
Fate Testarossa Harlaown
Tesla
Gabriel Sunstrider (OC)
Leona Aurora Seraphina Tyriel (OC)
Kratos Whitewing (OC)
Xeno Graymist (OC)
[Three more available slots.]

Mage ranks are negligible (though it's best to be less than SS) as long as they're willing to work under Leona, Fate, or Nanoha.

* Nakajima Subaru will enter later.

Out of Commission
Erio Mondial
Caro Lu Rushe
Vita
Zafira
Vice
That's quite the roster. What exactly do you have in mind? I'll probably want to include my OCs in since its an avenue for "character materialization through works" as I call it, and mine badly need that. That I'll have to consider the fact that they would all be older by the time line you have set.
Old 2007-10-13, 11:02   Link #12955
Tormenk

Quote:
Hey funny that, I've actually thought of making a character like that sometime this week. Damn I just realized you beat me to it. I'll have to make sure she doesn't end up being too similar to Katrina.
Reading BreakerS gave me the inspiration to create Katrina, strangely enough. I'm sure she's not the first kind of her type here but it sure is good to lay claim on someone like Katrina.

Quote:
If I remember correctly, Nighty has his own version of Juliet Nao, Juliet Scalligheti.

Quote:
Huh? You do? I'm not even very sure myself. Mind letting me know?
Yes loli-pedo kun?

Quote:
COME ON!

Nope not getting you there.

Just link me to some explanation to make our lives easier.

Quote:
It's a famous song from the band "Van Halen", it's entitled "Jump"
I'll check that out sometime.

Quote:
Bah! It's all gonna end up thje same way!

Northrend-class Blizzard descends on Outer-Canaan

No comments

Quote:
Laaazzzzyyyyyyy... I don't wannaaaaaa..... You read it for meeeee.....
Okayyy I'm getting some reallyyyy weird vibes here. Remind me to do it tmr or something.

Quote:
Don't be so wishy-washy, if not I'll set someone up...
I'll take control thanks. No idea what how far you'll take her. If you're read her list of answers, you'll know how far she'll go but no, I'm not reading that to you either since she doesn't have a profile yet. Otherwise, it'll be interesting to see how you can set her up.

My own scenarios with other characters would involve one-sided mindr- I mean Q and A sessions with her as the interrogator. So far Fate and Maren is on that list.

Quote:
@_@

And I have no idea what you mean by deceiving your victims during mating seasons.

Maybe if I do this long enough, you'll go crazy

Quote:
SnH and NaGarsumi for the win.

Quote:
The only Makoto I know is from SD.

Quote:
[cheapjab] Yes and it's not that, you're just too corrupted [/cheapjab]

Old 2007-10-13, 11:19   Link #12956
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
this is awesome... although a little weird to see all the Tsukasa heads...

The end of it brought a massive smile to my face Balsami kou!!!
The thing that made me smile was the song really, so the rolling heads were amusing but they didn't disturb me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo
1) I think that Kha's refering to the fact that other's have already said what he wanted to say..

2) Don't say that around SaintX.....
I didn't find Otome that bad.. although some of the episodes made me cringe.. Otome Zwei... now THAT was bad...
Don't say Otome is bad in front of SaintX or the other way around? Or you mean the line where people say its weird? Actually to be honest I like Mai Otome a lot, maybe its cuz I'm a sucker for drama and tear jerkers. Don't get why people don't like Zwei though, I find it okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo
MORE MEMES!!

This time, it's Iza, Isamu's familiar.
Spoiler for Iza's meme:
Iza is rather cheerful huh?

Quote:
Reading BreakerS gave me the inspiration to create Katrina, strangely enough. I'm sure she's not the first kind of her type here but it sure is good to lay claim on someone like Katrina.
Damn now I feel like I'm plagiarizing.

Quote:
If I remember correctly, Nighty has his own version of Juliet Nao, Juliet Scalligheti.
B-b-but! Nighty's version is based on Mai Hime's Nao! *flails arms* Juliet from Otome is very much different from her! The only similarity is their sadistic love to tease people. And for starters I'm just using her character personality, her combat style will be very different from both Hime and Otome.

Quote:
Yes loli-pedo kun?
B-but that's teenager Vita! I'm only 21 so I'm not a pedo!

Ack... *has a sudden Izumi papa dilemma on the definition of a pedo*
Old 2007-10-13, 11:24   Link #12957
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yes loli-pedo kun?
Ahh~ So there really exist such people...

Quote:
Nope not getting you there.

Just link me to some explanation to make our lives easier.
Tail means sex.

And before you say anything, I didn't come up with it.

Quote:

Northrend-class Blizzard descends on Outer-Canaan

No comments
"AHHH! It's the stare of common people not understanding us!!!"

Quote:
And I have no idea what you mean by deceiving your victims during mating seasons.

Maybe if I do this long enough, you'll go crazy

No no, I mean deceving your readers

And please, you're talking about the guy who went headlog with the Legion on his own, with backup taking their own sweet time to arrive...

(You know who you are >.>)

But these days, an even bigger challenge is to defend Nanaka from flamers....

Quote:
The only Makoto I know is from SD.
*depress......*

Quote:
[cheapjab] Yes and it's not that, you're just too corrupted [/cheapjab]
I prefer the term exposed...
Old 2007-10-13, 12:06   Link #12958
Arcc
Knight who says D'ni

Quote:
Just one small problem: Because of the Ancient Belka UD, this runs in counter with canon, unless this discovery took place after StrikerS.
I have no problem at all with that idea, but then I don't know exactly when "current" is for you guys. I don't want to be stuck in limbo for a long while. ^^

Quote:
I was a little worried about the inclusion of a unison device, but it seems that you've covered yourself nicely in your backstory as to why there's another unison device floating around. Very good job
I'll do better than that (just thought of this). I'll explain why his intelligent device is in ancient Velkan style.

You see, when he arrived at TSA HQ, he met one Prof. Yuuno Scrya. Remember the third part of his inheritance, which I didn't think at all about when I wrote it down? The old journals? Well, Prof. Ferret was very excited to meet somebody in possession of such old original written history that wasn't in the infinite library, and when Arcc let him borrow the books, he discovered that they contained documentation on the creation of Velkan intelligent devices. Clearly this wasn't a lost technology, but it explains why when Arcc found that he really needed his own ID at the academy, he followed the path of Ti'anna and Subaru and built his own according to some of those plans. Er, I mean Teana. My sorry. *cough*

Last edited by Arcc; 2007-10-13 at 12:25.
Old 2007-10-13, 12:14   Link #12959
Tormenk

Quote:

I'm feeling very stupid right now
As do I.

Quote:
On a semi-related matter...sometimes I imagine Koji and Maren kissing like Makoto and Kotonoha did in the last episode (right in front of Sekai too )
Imagining them like that is so...
HAWTNESS

Straight from Creator-san too

I was thinking they would enjoy their kisses, go slow and gentle but that works fine too.

Quote:

Spoiler for Kaempfer of the Blacknether Dragonflight:
These questions just don't bring out the GAR in him. He's the kind that shines in actions, not words...

Spoiler for Allison Ford from the shoulder of Kaempfer:
And we bring the 21ste to a close.

Next up is Celestial Being, Belka Meisters!

(runs)
Both of them, Kae in particular, got alot of laughs from me.

Quote:
I think we need more of these questionnaires. Its a great way to help newer members. How should I say, I normally picture a character's responses and personality as I write, and I tend to add more details as I right. Doing that interview made me realize that I need to refine my OCs' profiles a lot more. Meh I'm rambling.
Seconded. It's helpful to all of us here since it does help flesh out them more in the form of questions. You could probably come up with your own questions to fill in the gaps.

Quote:
Damn now I feel like I'm plagiarizing.
No worries. There are bound to be similarities with so many OCs here already. Beside, one more along the lines of Katrina couldn't hurt

Quote:
B-b-but! Nighty's version is based on Mai Hime's Nao! *flails arms* Juliet from Otome is very much different from her! The only similarity is their sadistic love to tease people. And for starters I'm just using her character personality, her combat style will be very different from both Hime and Otome.
Go ahead. No one's stopping you. Have fun creating her then.

Quote:
B-but that's teenager Vita! I'm only 21 so I'm not a pedo!

Ack... *has a sudden Izumi papa dilemma on the definition of a pedo*

Quote:
Ahh~ So there really exist such people...
You'll be surprised at the many more out there.

Quote:
Tail means sex.

And before you say anything, I didn't come up with it.
Ah~. See? That was so much more easier to understand. Two tails equals double the action then?

Quote:
"AHHH! It's the stare of common people not understanding us!!!"
*Kagami-style groan when Konata says something boke-ish*

How could you equate or connect their story to dating-sims or eroges?
And I don't see anyone else on your side anyway.

Quote:
No no, I mean deceving your readers
Souka

Quote:
And please, you're talking about the guy who went headlog with the Legion on his own, with backup taking their own sweet time to arrive...

(You know who you are >.>)

But these days, an even bigger challenge is to defend Nanaka from flamers....
No questions about that. But who's Nanaka?

Quote:
I prefer the term exposed...
Ah yes.

Self-exposure

On Espada Shana, basically history up to end of Season 1. Later on, Sydonay, the shape-shifter General with a daughter-complex towards Hecate, killed Yuji and destroyed the Reiji Maigo.

Shana falls into depair and Alastor leaves her. She wanders around with her sword in rage and depression and encounters the Espada. Group of magic users who specialize in the Engrajei magic system, which focus on offense and speed as prime specialties, ignoring defense to the point of no BJs or defensive spells. Noticeable trait would be the abilityto recycle surrounding magic into their devices, called Gear Devices.

Shana attacks but is stopped cold by a Ghost, the near-equal of an Ace in TSAB terms, who offers her a path of war to find her path and self again. Shana accepts, and now flies around with a Green Goblin glider with a noticeable weapon named Cockroach, in addition to having some of her sword's powers restored.

Is that fine, Mr Lazy God?

And here's Katrina's answers, the closet thing she has to a profile now, read it and you get my permission to include her in your scenarios. Nothing too outrageous please. No cheating by not reading it either.

Old 2007-10-13, 12:17   Link #12960
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Couldn't resist. I was tubbing wether to mention the connection between them before Vivio does, but to have the researchers actually being serious about it was a bit... eh. So then I remembered what happened here and it just wouldn't leave my head.

There's a bit more serious one, though, with Vivio.
I smell incoming EPIC BLUECHEESIUM!

Quote:
Actually, Belka was melee focussed long before the Primarchs came along. Though I do intend to give an explanation for the preference of melee attacks, as well as an explanation for Hayate-like casters.
How about this? The melee form being commonly used by Knights/Guardians, the caster form by the Priesthood/Prophet, and both having their origins in an earlier and/or more powerful, more dangerous and encompassing form of the Ancient Belkan style. That's basically what I used for my settings.

Quote:
Too be honest, I was half expecting it, and yet half surprised by it concidering most of us hardly stick to the series alone anyway.
Good content is like treasures. You can never have too much of them .

Quote:
*Thinks while sipping a drink* Hmm, Alcohol increases the mood in which people are currently in. It also tends to make them a lot more impulsive. Wait a minute, Keroko already is impulsive, so giving her alcohol would be....

*spits out drink* HOLY-

*hides somewhere safe while expecting the fun to explode soon*

Quote:
Higher mana reserves, physicaly stronger, more resistant to injury, you know, the basic genetic soldier stuff. Still very much mortal, just more powerfull then most.
This sounds like my Kanon. Though she's not as awesome .

Quote:
Technically, this is the beginning.
Err... Yay?

*looks at the amount of Bluecheesium to read up here, in addition to this*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
And so I come forth...

Spoiler for CHESTO!!!!:
Armstrong is a great oji-san .

AND YES, ZAFIRA! REAL MEN ALWAYS SHOUT OUT THEIR ATTACKS!!!!

*tears of hotblooded emotions overflowing*

Quote:
Spoiler for Katrina's answers:
Sexy~

I'm really looking forward to her interaction with Fate. With their wildly different characters, the potential for explosive situations is very high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I smell a killer moe personality... a yandere?
Right on, my friend. She can be very, very emotionally unstable at times. And there's an aspect in her magical style (which I name Logrune for now) that worsens this condition, and ironically benefits offensively from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for Subject # 4 & 5: Linebackers:
Just ...can't... stop laughing....

Quote:
Only one thing to say...

KEROKO IS STILL A VRIGIN ?!?! THIS WILL NOT DO !!!
And you're doing anything about it?

Quote:
I'll do the backlog later, my sister wants to play games.

Spoiler for Tutorial—Astral Magic System:

Well, here's a list of Astral Spells.

Spoiler for Astral Spell List and Description:

I'll field questions later.

*takes lots of notes*

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2007-10-13 at 13:25.
Closed Thread