Notices

Old 2010-02-12, 01:11   Link #1
AlaAlba

Lotte no Omocha!

Title: ロッテのおもちゃ!/Lotte no Omocha
By: 葉賀ユイ/Haga Yui

From MangaUpdates:
Quote:
In the medieval fantasy world of Alfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvar, has just reached the age of 10. For the coming years of a young succubus' life, it is necessary for them to have a male harem. In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called "Sauzfryma", better known as semen. The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join.
Anyone following this manga? I started this manga mostly because of the arts, which I think is really cute. Haga Yui also does Baka to Test's light novel arts.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 08:30   Link #2
iceyfw

at least this manga continues to advance the story and plot every other chapter concerning naoya and his " ". you'd usually find these types of genres to keep dragging it on forever without having anything revealed for 40+ chapters. ugh.

Spoiler for chp7:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 08:32   Link #3
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Reading it, it's hilarious. I really like the character including the male lead.

Spoiler for scans:
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 11:44   Link #4
yongshun

Why do I get the feeling that the princess is male leads daughter?

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 11:55   Link #5
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh I totally forgot about this, ch 7 was out just awhile ago, will need to go read it!

it's a pretty different setting but a pretty good one, very interesting one.
Old 2010-02-12, 12:03   Link #6
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 13:10   Link #7
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Spoiler for spoilers~~ch.26:

For a fanservice loli, harem story, this packs a lot of emotion. I T__T at the end of chapter 12, and almost T__T at the end of 26.

I definitely enjoyed this much more than Kodomo no Jikan, which ... I couldn't get past a certain chapter.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 13:16   Link #8
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for spoilers~~ch.26:

For a fanservice loli, harem story, this packs a lot of emotion. I T__T at the end of chapter 12, and almost T__T at the end of 26.

I definitely enjoyed this much more than Kodomo no Jikan, which ... I couldn't get past a certain chapter.
ahhhhh I see that would explain it.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 17:49   Link #9
Kunagisa

orz, this has already progressed to chapter 33 already.

The lack of interest from Eng scan people saddens me, especially the series still hasn't lose its perverted comedic charm.
Old 2010-09-04, 19:53   Link #10
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wished this manga was scanned more through fully since I really like it. Im also really curious!! About the main characters connection to the queen succubus.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 10:42   Link #11
Kunagisa

Wow ... ch 35

Don't even know what to say anymore, all I gotta say is the Queen's so awesome yet
Spoiler for 35:

This is just all sorts of messed up and win at the same time. Naoya just really needs an inccubus to complete his harem (and there's already a likely candidate, and a shota one at that ...). The lack of Elfleda (or Kýlbringa race) in general in recent chapters make me sad T___T.
Old 2010-10-09, 15:09   Link #12
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Wow ... ch 35

Don't even know what to say anymore, all I gotta say is the Queen's so awesome yet
Spoiler for 35:

This is just all sorts of messed up and win at the same time. Naoya just really needs an inccubus to complete his harem (and there's already a likely candidate, and a shota one at that ...). The lack of Elfleda (or Kýlbringa race) in general in recent chapters make me sad T___T.
i guess you must be fluent in japanese,lucky you.i was really intersested in this manga but had to drop it for lack of transl chap;did take a look at the raw-would have liked to know what mother and daughter were saying to each other at their reunion-but could no understand much
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 15:09   Link #13
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I only wished that it was more rapidly scanned and released.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 16:41   Link #14
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i guess you must be fluent in japanese,lucky you.i was really intersested in this manga but had to drop it for lack of transl chap;did take a look at the raw-would have liked to know what mother and daughter were saying to each other at their reunion-but could no understand much
I don't know Japanese either (though just by memorizing katakana and hiragana table and know particles can help you a lot)! I read Chinese translations. About the little chat they have there isn't much except that princess is going over the friends she made in school and that
Spoiler for 35:
which obviously made Mercelída happy =P.

Speaking of Mercelida, she looks awesome in school uniform too . I find it sweet even with her harem of 3,000 people (I'm sure some are female in there given that she wants to have a little fun with the school principal in this chapter), she still wants Naoya.

I think the Eng scan's still going ... at least I think it is (guy from BN, which is just DBR really, that I know is still around), though college tends to stop a lot of people from keeping up with scans @___@.
Old 2010-10-25, 02:47   Link #15
Kunagisa

Yeah~!!!!!!!

Inb4 a huge influx of manga release in anticipation of the anime.
Old 2010-10-25, 03:12   Link #16
Akiba

Where did you get new chapters? Before I was sure that 33rd chapter was last one available.
Akiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 21:08   Link #17
cyberdemon

LOL! just read up to chapter 14 and this is hilarious. wondering if he'll possibly end up with the milf succubus rather than the loli succubus. i got the feeling there was more for her about him than just a sperm bank (well there is that too but something more lol). has then been any explanation why she faked Asuha's death and gave her to him instead?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 04:26   Link #18
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
LOL! just read up to chapter 14 and this is hilarious. wondering if he'll possibly end up with the milf succubus rather than the loli succubus.
I do too. Then Lotte will have a dad, Asuha will have her mom again, as well as being Lotte's sister! They'd make for a happy, albeit likely slightly dysfunctional, family!

Spoiler for 14:

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 02:39   Link #19
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
I do too. Then Lotte will have a dad, Asuha will have her mom again, as well as being Lotte's sister! They'd make for a happy, albeit likely slightly dysfunctional, family!

Spoiler for 14:
sometimes she looked rather unsatisfied. maybe she craved the horse and nothing was able to match up to her tastes after that.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 14:58   Link #20
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I decided to finally check this out since a new chapter was released. This is definitely my type of manga. It's too bad it doesn't look like it'll get too popular, even with the upcoming anime.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, loli, seinen, succubus