Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-01-12, 08:20   Link #1
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
Since the site was down...

what has everyone been up to? I have realzed while talking with JAppi that I have no life and that the forums comprise most of my time. I worked on my website mostly, i even added a forum for tech support. I did; however, go out with my friends and played xbox, gc, ps2, pc, you name it, we played it. this seems to be the only way i was able to make it. lets get the forum moving again.
Old 2004-01-12, 09:27   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

What have I been doing? Oh, just sitting back, suffering from forums withdrawl. Slowly erroding away.

In a strange way it was actually good the forums were down for a few days. I got some other important stuff done.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 09:33   Link #3
Tritium
doaho...

AAH i was bored!! i missed y'all ^^;;
Tritium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 09:40   Link #4
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Business as usual, lucky thing for me that the AS forum is only my secondary forum.
Spent my days at the swedish PCGamer forums
BME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 09:45   Link #5
Hannah's_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Hannah's_Knight
Mostly *thinks* Watching TV up late...I didn't realise how much I relied on the forum until it went down
Hannah's_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 09:49   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I have been reading Monster all day. Naoki Urasawa is DA mangaka

And of course, I did miss our beloved Suki forum ^^
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 10:21   Link #7
Amy
Fantasy...

Send a message via MSN to Amy
luckily there are a couple of other forums I'm on... so I had something to do. I did some other stuff too, stuff that needed to be done (read: schoolwork >_<)

anywayzz, I'm glad the forum is back up ^_^
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 11:39   Link #8
shinobu4ever
The original echhi!!

thinks...watching anime i thought the site had been hacked again until yesterday

glad to see it back
shinobu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 11:41   Link #9
LynnieS

Building my PC (including lots of cursing and rude gestures) and other general stuff dealing with the apartment and such.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 11:52   Link #10
SimplyEd
Claytard

Personally, i was overwhelmed by a sudden attack of "real-life"...which can be translated into exams,exams,exams....oh, and of course anything that isn't enjoying anime/manga for quite some time^^
SimplyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 11:58   Link #11
Segahekui
t3h n1nj4 1337

Send a message via AIM to Segahekui
i got my ban period over!! haha lucky me.. the 2 days me banned the 2 days the site was down HAHAH! ME IS LUC-*user segahekui has been banned by NoSanninWa*
Segahekui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 13:01   Link #12
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I was constantly refreshing waiting for animesuki to come back up. Just kidding, I spent my time relaxing like always, started to watch Prince of Tennis, nothing unusuall.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 13:05   Link #13
saku~ya
la~li~lo

It was bad enough I couldn't get on here when I was at my parents house when the forum was running. Imagine my surprise when they were down when I was finally able to -_-; I spent my days reading Fanfiction, someone help me.....

But now that they are I'm happy ^.^
saku~ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 13:31   Link #14
Thany
Unfair

I was really bored at this time...
Had lost one of my favorite forums.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 13:57   Link #15
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
hmm well lets see.....I did several things, but nothing had really changed.

Lets see I stayed on irc like I always did and having the forums down helped me to be able to focus on other things like SP and I even tried GB, but i had no idea on the controls so I just died and sat there it was fun. Lets see I went to my first anime party with lwl and I started this winamp5party channel, but firststrike was able to get the channel and all before I could. Its intent is too watch livestream of whatevers...started out with jpop then we found a way to get into an anime livestream, but its still pretty much jpop and we bash it and some praise it and so forth they now have this kpop one, but my comp can't handle it o well. I think thats it...hmm o wait I posted like 3 times on another forum and then now the site is abck up so i will be wasting the same amount of times with multiple tasks... ;p
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 14:27   Link #16
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
I also went back to MT(MegaTokyo), my old home, and posted some. I finally was able to get some work done(just like some of you) and finish some series like GreenGreen and You're Under Arrest 2. I downloaded about 9 Gb of anime and now i need to find some free time on my hands. I will be gone next week and i hope to survive without again...
Old 2004-01-12, 14:57   Link #17
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Ee... for me, I've been waiting patiently to send my private message to mentar-san. During that wait, my period ended, my best friend moved in with me, I had dimsum with my mother, bought a plasma tv, had the guys set it up, and been constantly embarassed by Mentar-san and his bad influence. Warning to all of you ... he's a pervert.

Yes Mentos the Fresh Maker. The Ugu Force is here. Now how are you going to retaliate? ^_^
ugupoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 15:17   Link #18
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segahekui
i got my ban period over!! haha lucky me.. the 2 days me banned the 2 days the site was down HAHAH! ME IS LUC-*user segahekui has been banned by NoSanninWa*
ouch

Finally have time to play that brand new PS2 I brought in August. I only played it for about 40 hours in these 4 months :| Now I am finally close to finishing FF10 and onto Initial D (too much work, no time to play).
Old 2004-01-12, 15:40   Link #19
Joe Dalton

Just stuff i always do. hang out with friends watch some movies play some games read de vuurmaker an american book translated to my language play pinball (having a pinball machine in the house is cool ) And sleep hmmmm sweet sweet sleep
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-12, 17:52   Link #20
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
The forum being down didn't really bother me as I had my internet down for the last week (well not down, but not at a usable level). I played FFX-2 and chatted on MSN messenger alot with my girlfriend, spent saturday with her playing DDR2 MAX (WHOOO!) and Go.. so it really wasn't too bad, glad to see it's back though.. the site being down bothered me much more than the forum being down as I could not check to see when the new subs of naruto were out
DAK is offline   Reply With Quote