AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-22, 04:45   Link #1821
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Like that will work. He could bring her before Charles, though that probably wouldn't work since she has plot protection as the LI and any damage would be corrected.

And stop whining, Lolipopo. He's simply helping you.
Dann seriously, I wished for a rescue arc, but I didn't wish to see her treated like a crap; Kallen is my favourite character, do you really think that I don't mind what can happen to her as longs as she is the LI ? She could be the LI without a capture or anything else !

On the floor like a dog...Suzaku, Death is too sweet to you -_-

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:45   Link #1822
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes. Yes I am.

People who tell me to stop have no right to whine themselves and then chastize me for bringing it up.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:46   Link #1823
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Oh please. He kidnaps your precious Kallen and suddenly he just has to die even though he just confirmed her as the LI for doing so? The Suzaku hate truly is ridiculous beyond all belief.
I wouldn't say die, but suffer, perhaps. Anyway, is it that strange to wish death or suffering upon the antagonist, especially when he acts like an a-hole?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:49   Link #1824
DN24

And I thought Suzaku did something horrible to Kallen...Turn out he didn't even touch her,wait till he threaten her with a gun or something,will ya....
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:49   Link #1825
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Dann seriously, I wished for a rescue arc, but I didn't wish to see her treated like a crap; Kallen is my favourite character, do you really think that I don't mind what can happen to her as longs as she is the LI ? She could be the LI without a capture or anything else >_<

On the floor like a dog...Suzaku, Death is too sweet to you -_-
No, I don't think you mind as long as Kallen becomes the LI because that would automatically make any suffering she has to endure be meaningless.

Oh, please. It's standard procedure with terrorists. You think she should get treated special, do you? Oh, I forgot. IT"S KALLEN!!!

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 04:50   Link #1826
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Suzaku how dare you treat my Kallen-chan like that.

Hopefully Nina will drop the bomb on Japan and kill all the 11's. Make Suzaku suffer and realise that everything that he worked towards was meaningless.

Death is to good for you Suzaku.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:53   Link #1827
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
No, I don't think you mind as long as Kallen becomes the LI because that would automatically make any suffering she has to endure be meaningless.

Oh, please. It's standard procedure with terrorists. You think she should get treated special, do you? Oh, I forgot. IT"S KALLEN!!!
Her father seems to be important, she could very well be treated in a better way if they thought about that.

And no, I don't watch the show to see Kallen become the LI, if I want romance I can go to watch a shojo anime, cause for the moment in CG it's not really the principal plot
You can support a pairing and be attracted by other things in the anime, don't you know ?

Old 2008-06-22, 04:54   Link #1828
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Again, it's standard procedure to imprison them. The captured Order members wore those suits too and were treated badly. Just because it is the oh so precious person that is Kallen, doesn't mean she gets special treatment.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:55   Link #1829
Aquaman OS

It is rather upsetting to see her like that. This is probably the first time in the show I've actually gotten annoyed with Suzaku. But this isn't quite enough for me to go mad with rage and demand his death.

Although I suppose most other people have gotten mad at him long before this so I understand your rage. It's just that nearly all his other acts have been him messing with Lelouch, who I could give a damn about.

What is it bad to be a Kallen fan and not hate Suzaku now?

By the way Nina nuking Japan would also be bad for Kallen too Zerosama, since you know her whole life is there and all.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:57   Link #1830
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
And I thought Suzaku did something horrible to Kallen...Turn out he didn't even touch her,wait till he threaten her with a gun or something,will ya....
....Standard irrational bashing! Don't worry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It is rather upsetting to see her like that. This is probably the first time in the show I've actually gotten annoyed with Suzaku.
Quote:
Again, it's standard procedure to imprison them.. Just because it is Kallen, doesn't mean she gets special treatment.

Last edited by Airi; 2008-06-22 at 06:18.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:57   Link #1831
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Her father seems to be important, she could very well be treated in a better way if they thought about that.

And no, I don't watch the show to see Kallen become the LI, if I want romance I can go to watch a shojo anime, cause for the moment in CG it's not really the principal plot
You can support a pairing and be attracted by other things in the anime, don't you know ?
Right now, she is just a terrorist without any confirmation on anything else.

Sorry, I don't believe you. Most of what you have said mostly seems to revolve around Kallen and her role and chances as the LI.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:59   Link #1832
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Or maybe Suzaku could be captured and constantly tortured like Griffith from berserk. God, i'm going to watch that episode and read that chapter in the manga while imaging him with Sazuka's face.
's
All the other MC have had some form of long term capture, so Suzaku your time is coming.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 05:03   Link #1833
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Right now, she is just a terrorist without any confirmation on anything else.

Sorry, I don't believe you. Most of what you have said mostly seems to revolve around Kallen and her role and chances as the LI.
OMG Dann you're so annoying sometimes; I'm not good in english, then whenI come here I don't speak a lot, I keep mly true conersations to french forum, it's more easy to me. But if you don't believe, it's good for you, actually I still know why I'm watching Code geass, and Thanks God, It's clearly not cause I want Kallen and Leouch (even if I want this too )

Terrorist or president's daughter I don't mind; I'm angry about Suzaku since tthe start of the serie; See that he is still a part of an evenment I don't appreciate, with, my favourite character, this can only made me have a strong feeling of hate towards him (after season 1, and season 2 with what's happen to Lelouch, Nunally and Kallen, to me, there is nothing wrong about dislike Suzaku.)

Old 2008-06-22, 05:05   Link #1834
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Feh, think what you want. I take no pleasure in this. Even if you were simply watching it for that, you would end up happy because it's happening so it doesn't matter.

Old 2008-06-22, 06:37   Link #1835
Silver Soul
Banned

Trust me if any other BK member like Chiba was kidnapped by Suzaku they wouldn't be raging as much
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 06:43   Link #1836
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Trust me if any other BK member like Chiba was kidnapped by Suzaku they wouldn't be raging as much
Perhaps not, but I'd still call him an a-hole if he'd treat anyone like that.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 07:03   Link #1837
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Perhaps not, but I'd still call him an a-hole if he'd treat anyone like that.
Standard procedure!
He has no authority to treat her differently, even if he is a knight of the rounds!!!
Did he punch her?NO. Did he rape her? NO.
This is just a good excuse to bash him. That's the truth.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 07:03   Link #1838
prototype_sky

You guy's make it sound like Suzaku voilated her this episode. Remember how they'd beat the crap out of Suzaku after they framed him for Clovis's death until Kallen has actually suffered similar treatment under Suzaku's watch I'll reserve judgement.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 07:09   Link #1839
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Standard procedure!
He has no authority to treat her differently, even if he is a knight of the rounds!!!
EXACTLY, this is just fuel for the Suzaku haters to hate him even more just because their favorite female pilot, like Lelouch, got exactly whats coming to her what do you expect for her to storm the place and escape on sheer power alone, if anycase I guarantee that they would have killed from her sight anyways, which they wouldn't.
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 07:17   Link #1840
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Standard procedure!
There's one real flaw in this argument, not that I'm saying this for any side in particular, but you have no evidence to 'standard' protocol and what it entails. There is the point that Kallen is a woman, a prisoner of war, and could very easily have been violated. It is unlikely, as I'd imagine Suzaku would keep her in his own custody (remember she has ties to everyone back at Ashford).

Also, Suzaku does have the ability to treat her differently. He has rank, Schneizel is indeted to him for Europe, and so on.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote