AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-07-01, 09:38   Link #4741
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
No, the chairman pretty much made it clear that they were going to publish the 'novel' in full... Which doesn't really make much sense given how little time they have left. But I suppose if the usual Comiket participant can get overnight printings, it might be possible for a library committee with the proper resources.
Old 2011-07-01, 13:05   Link #4742
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I am already suffering withdrawal symptoms without Elsie so my best guess now is Shiori's re-capture should be by next chapter, once the capture is complete in time for the festival, Elsie can return in whole glory...

Come Elsie reclaim your spot as Kami-nii sama's faithful and lovable sidekick... Muahahahahaha.
Old 2011-07-02, 10:47   Link #4743
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer

It appear that chapter 149 will continue with Shiori "cant write anything" issue. And there will be no ss3.
TNT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 14:32   Link #4744
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Spoiler for ch149 spoiler pic:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 15:15   Link #4745
AzureWrath

......Goddess Shiori lolifies regular Shiori? Tsukiyo will be mad that another loli is trespassing against her love o.o
Old 2011-07-02, 21:08   Link #4746
ellifeedn
Thinker

Would the "slim-chested" girls unite against the busty ones?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 22:45   Link #4747
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
thax for the pic. So Shiori arc climax will be on chap 150. It look like that Keima is clueless too.
Keima: Have you shrunk?
Old 2011-07-02, 23:54   Link #4748
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
......Goddess Shiori lolifies regular Shiori? Tsukiyo will be mad that another loli is trespassing against her love o.o

Damn, you're right. She's still the same scale I thought she was about Keima's height in the first panel.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 00:14   Link #4749
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Yes! Now they are in the same package, I wouldn't have to worry about upgrading the size of my bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Would the "slim-chested" girls unite against the busty ones?
The only three goddesses so far with boobs are Tenri/Diana, Kanon/Apollo, and Yui/Mars. Though Minerva would prefer to see Mars as a guy.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 02:21   Link #4750
AzureWrath

Quote:
Damn, you're right. She's still the same scale I thought she was about Keima's height in the first panel.
Tis OK. It is hard to tell sometimes. The biggest tell is that the clothes don't actually fit her anymore. Except in the chest, as that remains unchanged.

....................../RUNS
Old 2011-07-03, 03:08   Link #4751
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Yes! Now they are in the same package, I wouldn't have to worry about upgrading the size of my bed!
"Stay away from our little sister!"

*Diana, Apollo, and Mars drags SaintessHeart away from Minerva and proceeds to make him suffer their wrath.*
Old 2011-07-03, 04:24   Link #4752
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
"Stay away from our little sister!"

*Diana, Apollo, and Mars drags SaintessHeart away from Minerva and proceeds to make him suffer their wrath.*
Here we go again.
On topic: in the short spoiler on RHS. the loli goddess warm Shiori about Apollo sign and she advises Shiori not to talk with the stranger. I wonder why the loli goddess show herself in front of Keima.
Old 2011-07-03, 04:51   Link #4753
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

nice spoiler!!...

so Wakaki-sensei try to call Keima back to the library, eh?
I think Keima won't appear in front of Shiori until the novel publication.... but looks like my prediction is wrong....
It will be worth to see Keima's reaction when he meet the goddess.... (maybe playing dumb as always??)

nice thinking wakaki-sensei
If you leave Shiori and the Goddess in library alone, "someone" is going to kidnap them and keep them in his house...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 09:11   Link #4754
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I wonder if this season's heat is the cause of the loli-endearment. Ro-kyu-bu just aired and now we are getting a librarian to transform into a loli?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-07-03, 12:09   Link #4755
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

YES!
This chapter was weird, but as a Shiori fan, the last few pages completely made up for it.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 13:23   Link #4756
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for Warning : Huge Amounts of Moe:

That is right! Come home now, so I can protect you.

Old 2011-07-03, 13:32   Link #4757
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Damnnnnnn Keima is soooo alpha in the last couple of pages.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 13:34   Link #4758
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Damnnnnnn Keima is soooo alpha in the last couple of pages.
That is to make up for his previous position of being extremely omega in his last capture (the alphabet-vs-greek majuscule pun is unintended, though he is certainly on the receiving end then).

I hope both the goddess and her vessel doesn't share memories. Not as to what Shiori has seen and what that little loli goddess knows of.

Old 2011-07-03, 14:13   Link #4759
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

quite an abstract chapter. The panel arrangement was really unique, and gave the story additional identity to it.

Oh and Apollo told her not to talk to anyone? Wakaki-sensei, this is why I love you ...
Old 2011-07-03, 14:53   Link #4760
matteas
Member Member

To sum it up in one "word", this was a HHHNNNNNNNNGG chapter.

Shiori is way too cute and Minerva is way too loli. I like it.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen