AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-13, 12:19   Link #501
Dark Mage

Can anyone say what happened in chapter 46 please
The Megane-Chan and Haruto seems to have a long chat in chapter 46

I wonder what they were discussing
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 07:16   Link #502
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

This really sucks. By the time I read the chapter everyone is done talking about it. >.<
Old 2009-05-14, 08:45   Link #503
Kikuchi

Dark Mage >

Spoiler for Chapter 46:
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 09:03   Link #504
Dark Mage

@kikuchi thanks for the summary dude.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 10:14   Link #505
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chapter 45 is out.
Old 2009-05-16, 10:45   Link #506
justavisitor

it seems like different translations are out in different period of time...I am already reading chapter 46 translated version...and others are currently reading chapter 45...that makes it hard for us to discuss lol...i wish translation can speed it up...but then again, they don't owe us anything..XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 10:56   Link #507
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Now thats what I call a Before and After

shes def cute and they have her in the legendary naked apron so quickly too!

I hope she becomes Eba's rival cause I'm way more interested in her than Nanami
Old 2009-05-16, 14:18   Link #508
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 45:
Old 2009-05-17, 01:34   Link #509
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I smell new rival. The "ugly duckling" seems to like Haruto.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 17:13   Link #510
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Don´t call her ugly duckling just cuz of her looks, nerds can be amusingly sexy, they just dress like a dork

Megane-moe has yet to show her full potential hits the target more accurately
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 19:06   Link #511
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Don´t call her ugly duckling just cuz of her looks, nerds can be amusingly sexy, they just dress like a dork

Megane-moe has yet to show her full potential hits the target more accurately
exactly and plus I see nothing ugly about her in the norm

come on Kikukawa Megane-chan be the rival I've been waiting for!!! RAWR!

I think I might be betting too much hope on this actually happening, pretty much all hope but hell what I care!

...this is all mostly down to my love for a Megane-chan
Old 2009-05-18, 11:03   Link #512
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I smell new rival. The "ugly duckling" seems to like Haruto.
I don't think we need a new rival for Eba. But it should be good since our glorious author hasn't used this type of female character as a love interest before.
Old 2009-05-18, 14:27   Link #513
oDin01

Spoiler for Chapter 47:
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 16:21   Link #514
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

At the end of the day i rather see her dating the flashy forth member of the bunch...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 16:46   Link #515
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
At the end of the day i rather see her dating the flashy forth member of the bunch...
do you mean Kiku-chan with that other guy?
Old 2009-05-18, 20:31   Link #516
cloudninja

It's obvious that Nanami likes Haruto but right now she's too shy and emotionally insecure for a relationship between them to work. I think she wanted to say yes to his previous confession at the festival but the combination of Haruto going to Tokyo with Eba and then taking off from the festival to look for the missing Eba was something she could'nt handle so she decided to reject him.

What Nanami needs is someone who would focus primarily on her above anyone else. There's nothing wrong with that but that's not how Haruto is since he feels some sort of obligation to help out anyone around him that needs help. For various reasons that means he is spending a lot of time with Eba. So at least one of them needs to change to make it work. I expect both of them to learn and grow from this but chances are that it will be too late for one or both of them.
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 23:20   Link #517
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 47:

Spoiler for Chapter 47:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 12:56   Link #518
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
It's obvious that Nanami likes Haruto but right now she's too shy and emotionally insecure for a relationship between them to work. I think she wanted to say yes to his previous confession at the festival but the combination of Haruto going to Tokyo with Eba and then taking off from the festival to look for the missing Eba was something she could'nt handle so she decided to reject him.

What Nanami needs is someone who would focus primarily on her above anyone else. There's nothing wrong with that but that's not how Haruto is since he feels some sort of obligation to help out anyone around him that needs help. For various reasons that means he is spending a lot of time with Eba. So at least one of them needs to change to make it work. I expect both of them to learn and grow from this but chances are that it will be too late for one or both of them.
I do agree with you but my thing is Nanami has rejected Haruto twice now. We have yet to really understand why she continues to have a crush on Haruto. Haruto is to blame for always caring for Eba but that's his personality. Haruto won't change unless he cuts off all ties with Eba which is unlikely to happen. She has yet to tell Haruto why she rejected him instead Haruto has to be told by his onee-chan and Rin why.

I would like the mangaka to give Nanami more chapters on her background. We really have yet to get much information on her motives. As I mentioned before if Haruto and Nanami continue to go with this pace they're both going to get hurt in the end.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 15:23   Link #519
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
I would like the mangaka to give Nanami more chapters on her background. We really have yet to get much information on her motives. As I mentioned before if Haruto and Nanami continue to go with this pace they're both going to get hurt in the end.
I don't really know if there's anything they could show in her background that would explain her motives. I find it to be pretty simple, that she does harbor feelings for him, and as time goes on can't make up her mind to bury those feelings, or to go at it and take a chance. Seeing how she was about to raise her hand in chapter 45 means that she was willing to give it a chance. Or at least couldn't hold herself back.
Old 2009-05-19, 20:40   Link #520
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Nanami rejected Haruto because she wants him all to herself or nothing at all. I think she still cares for him and we'll have to wait to see what she does in the future. Although I doubt there isn't much she could do now that Haruto is pretty much over her and Eba is right there next to him, so yeah.

*patiently waiting for more chapters* arghness.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life