AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-06, 22:29   Link #361
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, sometimes local book distributor get their copies sent out early(like in my country) so they can get it out early from the official release date(Maybe it's printed even earlier so if you can get an insider give you copy you can get it even earlier :P). Oh, and by thursday I mean thursday on Japan time so it come out on wednesday night on US time.

I don't know the website for beelzebub, but I've found several website giving spoiler sneak preview of hayate's next week chapter so I guess there's one for beelzebub too.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 02:04   Link #362
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
Then how come some releases like one Piece or Bleach come out early at Wednesday? It's rare but I've seen it happen a couple of times. o__O
Anyway, I'm hoping the manga isn't going to end after defeating Toujou, even if he's a fighter in par with Oga.
I doubt it will end after Toujou's defeat. I mean when he does defeat toujou then maybe all the other delinquents from all around the country will start showing up in Oga's school. By then Oga might have the Be'el tattoo around his chest and have gained more power. Then again it could take a turn for the worse and have Oga fighting demons claiming he is not worthy to take care of the Demon Lords son because he is a "human." Maybe baby B's own father will send his minions to test Oga, who knows all the things that could happen, lets just hope it goes on for a loooooooong time.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 03:50   Link #363
zibi88

woah this week chapter must be awsome ^^ since its right behind naruto manga.... 1st place is naruto 2nd beelzebub !! (even bleach is doing worse 7th place)

well there is a new series and its like on 1st place but becouse its new it doesnt count ^^

so maybe this week there will be a development for Aoi.... like she feels stupid to judge him without any evidence and stuff like that :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 05:39   Link #364
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Actually iīm still waiting for Beelzebub to overcome the Naruto hurdle, it canīt be that hard after pwning One Piece
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 05:40   Link #365
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Actually iīm still waiting for Beelzebub to overcome the Naruto hurdle, it canīt be that hard after pwning One Piece
One piece this week is absent if you didnt know ^^
Old 2009-07-08, 05:42   Link #366
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
I doubt it will end after Toujou's defeat. I mean when he does defeat toujou then maybe all the other delinquents from all around the country will start showing up in Oga's school. By then Oga might have the Be'el tattoo around his chest and have gained more power. Then again it could take a turn for the worse and have Oga fighting demons claiming he is not worthy to take care of the Demon Lords son because he is a "human." Maybe baby B's own father will send his minions to test Oga, who knows all the things that could happen, lets just hope it goes on for a loooooooong time.
thereīre still a lot of plotholes which can eventually be used to further advance the story, which on the other hand can be used as well to prematurely end the story, a smart move on the Authorīs part, if it turned out heīd have his manga cancelled in the near future, he could atleast cut it off in a well fashioned way, unlike Cross Game.

^nobody cares about the minor details :P
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 07:40   Link #367
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'd take anything over Naruto these days, Beelzebub should definitely be above it, and One Piece should be #1.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 07:49   Link #368
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
thereīre still a lot of plotholes which can eventually be used to further advance the story, which on the other hand can be used as well to prematurely end the story, a smart move on the Authorīs part, if it turned out heīd have his manga cancelled in the near future, he could atleast cut it off in a well fashioned way, unlike Cross Game.

^nobody cares about the minor details :P
Cross Game hasn't been cut >.<. It's just on hiatus cuz Adachi oesn't know how he should write the ending :P(that part's just my guess, but it's definitely not cut. It's gonna continue somewhere this month).
Old 2009-07-08, 09:40   Link #369
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
It's not a battle manga, it's a a 'Oneshotted' K.O. manga.
Sounds like early Rurouni Kenshin
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 17:27   Link #370
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for RAW 20:
Old 2009-07-10, 18:04   Link #371
Westlo
Lets be reality

Aoi ftw

Spoiler for Aoi pic from 20:
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 05:42   Link #372
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Chapter 20 rocks...lol at oga's face after beating up the fake queen
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 06:18   Link #373
Bordix

awesome chapter, that's what i call a 'face plant'
and
I expect more cat fights in the future
Old 2009-07-11, 06:33   Link #374
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

wow, somebody not oneshotted KO for a change :P. Well, it's still not really a battle, but at least he(or she?:P) is rough enough to not get OHKO :P. Aoi with sailor fuku FTW ^^. So now we got one girl with sailor fuku and one goth loli girl as a wife. Wonder if we'll get more lol
Old 2009-07-11, 08:03   Link #375
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Now Oga needs MOE! Like, he takes baby BL to the fun park and he meets a young....maid?
Old 2009-07-11, 08:14   Link #376
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's funny is thinking of pushing baby Bel to 'Toujou' without realizing the one he planted to the ground was Toujou.

Baby Bel's pitying look at Toujou was cute and hilarious.

Natsume is unexpectedly really badass, wonder if he will play a factor later on...

And there's Hilda's disappointment in Oga not hitting women.

And did I mention the cover page with Aoi and the baby? That is so lovely!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 08:37   Link #377
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Maybe Hilda is a masochist and would love to receive a beating from dear Oga
Old 2009-07-11, 08:54   Link #378
zibi88

I guess Hilda didnt get it her own role as the "mother"..... she puts everything on Oga but she does nothing...... normaly if should be Papa beats the crap out of males.... and Mama beats the crap out of woman ^^ (males too since she would care ^^)

So I guess Aoi took the uniform to be able to stay closer to Oga ^^ since as one of Red tails she was not allowed to get near Oga... but if she is normal school girl she can do what she wants ^^ so her sudden change is only a cover up for her development and getting closer to Oga (since she saw that he is not bad guy...and that he is a victim of Hilda XD)
Old 2009-07-11, 09:13   Link #379
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
It's funny is thinking of pushing baby Bel to 'Toujou' without realizing the one he planted to the ground was Toujou.

Baby Bel's pitying look at Toujou was cute and hilarious.
That guy was not Toujou. Where do people even get such an idea?
Old 2009-07-11, 09:14   Link #380
kittybear

lol baby beel is happy to see his sadistic nature again lol
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence