AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-29, 13:58   Link #981
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Looks like this will be the last time to get our bodies lady...

I heard the animation is fucking

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-live-action

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-09-29 at 14:27.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:52   Link #982
Kamui04

What an awesome ending for iM@S anime!!! Wait, what did you say, Harurun? There's another 12 episodes to go?

Just a few episodes ago on the schedule board, Ryuuguu Komachi's section was filled to the brim, while the others had a few scheduled activities. Now on the preview you see both of them filled
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 00:02   Link #983
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep13:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 03:30   Link #984
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep13:
Not unrealistic at all. I've been to a few seiyuu concerts where they sing a completely unheard of new song and everyone easily breaks into the PPPH routine. The idol chasing otaku crowd by nature are conditioned to be like that. It also helps when a lot of the Japanese idol pop songs have very similar beats and the set "A part >bridge>chorus>B part>bridge>chorus" formation. Also it is actually said that some J-pop songs are designed so that the crowd can chant to it, the idea is actually to get the crowd to follow the chanting beat rather than actually listening to the song.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 04:17   Link #985
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Well now, what have we here? Why, it's one hell of a badass episode, that's what!

Spoiler for Episode 13:
Old 2011-09-30, 05:51   Link #986
mechdra

That is one hell of an episode. I do actually hope they will show more on stage performance instead of doing it on the TV.

Talking about fans, they are harsh. If you read AKB49 manga, you will understand better. They pay for the concert to see their favourite idol not some newbie. At least they manage to pull that off.

Is this the first time we see Hibiki with her hair down?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 08:01   Link #987
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Not unrealistic at all. I've been to a few seiyuu concerts where they sing a completely unheard of new song and everyone easily breaks into the PPPH routine. The idol chasing otaku crowd by nature are conditioned to be like that. It also helps when a lot of the Japanese idol pop songs have very similar beats and the set "A part >bridge>chorus>B part>bridge>chorus" formation. Also it is actually said that some J-pop songs are designed so that the crowd can chant to it, the idea is actually to get the crowd to follow the chanting beat rather than actually listening to the song.
I agree. They don't just do it in Japan, but in Singapore too!

I'm somewhat surprised by the reaction of the audience to the other girls as well. Ryuugu Komachi hasn't been active long enough to build up such a dedicated fanbase, imo. We haven't really been given much information about their development as idols to become that famous in such a short time except for some clips of the three of them training and one shot of a magazine cover.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 09:01   Link #988
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

What a great episode! I was blown away on those two dance routines. I hope to see more dance performances in future episodes.

Looks like next week, the idols are moving to a new studio.
Old 2011-09-30, 10:05   Link #989
Kamui04

And looking at the preview, our idols are now famous enough that they need to wear sunglasses and hats
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:52   Link #990
Nosauz

Why does this not have it's own sub forum?

Anyway loved this episode, double dance number, one featuring Miki, Hibiki, Makoto, and then a little bit of solo Chihaya? Pretty much all my favorites getting extended screen time.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:55   Link #991
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I think there were many songs that could have capture my interest, but a lot of them were too scattered and fickle to make an impression, so the only one to have really caught my attention by the tes- erm, throat was Miki's second (but biggest) song- that's definitely something that made me sit up.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 11:26   Link #992
Shadow5YA

Miki and Haruka are quite something. If Haruka's optimism and ability to rally the members was put together with Miki's skills, you would have a Mary Sue of an idol.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:30   Link #993
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

What an amazing episode...(T^T)

I-I dont really even know where to start because there's just so much to say. It goes without saying that cutting out the OP "READY!!" was totally worth it to fit in Miki's "Marionette no Kokoro" and the song "Jibun REST@RT" scenes...and pieces of other songs. HOLY SH!T!! The animation for those songs...HOLY SH!T. Though if I had to be greedy I'd say that I wanted to hear a little bit more of the other songs but...that would truly make me greedy.

...but d@mn, Miki's "Marionette no Kokoro"? Probably one of my favorite scenes of the series thus far.

There were a number of trivial and/or small details that caught my attention. First up was the boxes for the gift, fan letter drop off...sure, Ryuguu Komachi's boxes are filled but the 765 Pro Allstar? EMPTY? WTF...I wouldnt have expected it to be overfilled but you'd think there'd be something right? Number two thing: Apparently Ami+Mami have their own unique understanding, (I'm not gonna say their own language since it really wasnt talk) figures since they're twins. LOL, that text. Now what was the last one...? Oh, right, I was surprised that Iori didnt abuse her wealth. LOL, I vaguely remember in the old iM@S OVA that she got a helicopter to get the girls to the live. Then again that'd kinda seem off in this series.

Aah, cant wait til the next episode, a new start for the 765 Pro idols. It seems that they've reached the point of needing to disguise themselves. LOL. Heck, even the Producer is wearing his full attire. Not to mention that there's the new OP. Looks like October will be a good month for iM@S fans.
Old 2011-09-30, 13:10   Link #994
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
What an amazing episode...(T^T)

I-I dont really even know where to start because there's just so much to say. It goes without saying that cutting out the OP "READY!!" was totally worth it to fit in Miki's "Marionette no Kokoro" and the song "Jibun REST@RT" scenes...and pieces of other songs. HOLY SH!T!! The animation for those songs...HOLY SH!T. Though if I had to be greedy I'd say that I wanted to hear a little bit more of the other songs but...that would truly make me greedy.
dropping "Ready" made me not lady for this episode, definitely not worth it, they could have cut the ED cuz I need to be lady.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 13:38   Link #995
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
If the experienced one says so...
Though even then, I highly doubt the good 100s of people could perfectly synchronize. There should still be some noise and outcasts outside of the synchronized groups. Like in the video posted above.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 13:55   Link #996
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Still waiting for Danketsu to show up, if ever.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 14:23   Link #997
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That episode just revolutionized the whole iM@S Game..not much else to be said.

well, I can also say..THAT FANG

Spoiler for effff yeah bitches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
dropping "Ready" made me not lady for this episode, definitely not worth it, they could have cut the ED cuz I need to be lady.
rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Still waiting for Danketsu to show up, if ever.
That would be something.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 18:28   Link #998
com_gwp

Gotta love the quality to QUALITY fluctuations in this episode.

Looked like the budget in this episode was purely spent on miki's number and the group number, since the rest of the episode seemed to be made up of stills

Not to say I didn't enjoy the episode. It wasn't exactly what it was hyped up to be, but still one of the better episodes from the show thus far.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 18:29   Link #999
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 12

Yeah, a little late with this, but I liked the Miki scenes. Did anyone else think she'd make a great God Eater with that hat on?

I noticed on aniDB this series was listed as 16 episodes. Is that true? At one point I thought it was 24 or something (I mean why not? )
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 19:31   Link #1000
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Yeah, a little late with this, but I liked the Miki scenes. Did anyone else think she'd make a great God Eater with that hat on?

I noticed on aniDB this series was listed as 16 episodes. Is that true? At one point I thought it was 24 or something (I mean why not? )
MAL list it as 25, so I'm hoping they're right instead of anidb.

Finally watched #13 today as well (best for last :P).

I hope they'll focus on the other characters later on (to much Miki), looking forward to the interactions with the boy band as well (or in 2nd season is fine).

Back stories could be interesting to watch, especially now, that we are half way through the series.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s