AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-15, 18:23   Link #221
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Man..eff that. I love them all. They're all so adorable~

Just finished 16...man oh man, was that some weird shiet.

Spoiler for all the bitches out there:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 21:53   Link #222
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
She should just get rid of herself rather than rival. She would do everyone a favor.

Kirino at least looked good. And was more dere dere later.

Spoiler for while:
I think you mean TRAP.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 22:03   Link #223
Xaturas

Man I'm so positively shocked by this manga.
When I started reading it today I was like "ok here goes nothing, another novel with good arts and thats about it".
Yet It shocked me at how those characters can behave or interact, not to mention the openess to "sex", where in most mangas its a (behind the scenes) topic.
When I got to the chapter with Sena playing her first Eroge and then reading it I was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, didn't expect it. Not to mention the boobs and stuff, though that censorship was heavy lately.

Btw I see that some colored works are made by style used in "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko", anyone knows this artist name so I could possibly look for some of his works on mangaupdates.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 01:03   Link #224
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
When I started reading it today I was like "ok here goes nothing, another novel with good arts and thats about it".
Yet It shocked me at how those characters can behave or interact, not to mention the openess to "sex", where in most mangas its a (behind the scenes) topic.
When I got to the chapter with Sena playing her first Eroge and then reading it I was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, didn't expect it. Not to mention the boobs and stuff, though that censorship was heavy lately.

Btw I see that some colored works are made by style used in "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko", anyone knows this artist name so I could possibly look for some of his works on mangaupdates.
you know, even though "This Light Novel is Amazing 2011" is not reflective of sales, this can't be just a novel with good arts when it ranked no. 2 on that list.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 02:02   Link #225
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chinese scan for chapter 17 is out

So they went back to Romancing Saga, not advancing to Karaoke story. And it's two-parter
It will be hilarious to see Wizard!Kodaka using "believe in tomorrow" XD
Old 2011-08-16, 07:20   Link #226
Saber024

very outrageously funny manga. i almost spilled Coke at the laptop while laughing.
Old 2011-08-16, 16:51   Link #227
LC
Shocking Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post

The artist is Buriki.

Reading further on, I'm starting to really feel sorry for Sena. lol Yozora can be too much sometimes.
Old 2011-08-16, 22:39   Link #228
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
... lol Yozora can be too much sometimes.
More like all the time. She is truly an unlikeable character for me. Not that the others are all saints, but damn she is (or at least her actions are) detestable.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 23:45   Link #229
Kyouka
Is Here

did anyone see the anime preview <3<3<3
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 05:51   Link #230
Seitsuki
Onee!

I.. *sniff* so emphasis with these people!

Making real friends is haaard T.T

man, if only stuff like this happened in real life..
Old 2011-08-17, 06:18   Link #231
LC
Shocking Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
More like all the time. She is truly an unlikeable character for me. Not that the others are all saints, but damn she is (or at least her actions are) detestable.
Well, even though I like Yozora, I can sorta see where you're coming from. If this happened in real life, then, yes, Yozora would be a pretty cruel person, but since this is comedy, her actions aren't meant to be taken seriously most of the time, imo. Some tsunderes punch and kick their love interests , but the love interest becomes unscathed a moment later most of the time. It's just exaggerated for the sake of entertainment. Same with Yozora. Not trying to change your mind about her or anything, but this is how I see it.
Old 2011-08-17, 08:09   Link #232
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
Well, even though I like Yozora, I can sorta see where you're coming from. If this happened in real life, then, yes, Yozora would be a pretty cruel person, but since this is comedy, her actions aren't meant to be taken seriously most of the time, imo. Some tsunderes punch and kick their love interests , but the love interest becomes unscathed a moment later most of the time. It's just exaggerated for the sake of entertainment. Same with Yozora. Not trying to change your mind about her or anything, but this is how I see it.
You know, you would be amazed by how many people don't understand something simple like that.

Anyways, I like Yozora, even though I prefer Sena.

Yozora may be a bitch, but she's an entertaining bitch, that's for sure.

I actually have a friend that's like Yozora in RL. Though she has a bad reputation that she probably does deserve, I hang with her because when she isn't being a bitch, she's a nice person, and even when she is being bitchy, she's very entertaining and fun. I won't deny that she pisses me off, on the occasion that she's gets upset with me for whatever, but I can deal.

Yozora really reminds me of her, so maybe I'm bias.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 07:51   Link #233
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That ch17 is out.

Spoiler:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 07:57   Link #234
Xaturas

Wonder how it will play out, considering that their PT is tank based with 1 ranger, and 1 useless something. I thought they would PK themselves as soon as they got there.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:13   Link #235
larethian

I was wondering whether someone could add (Manga) parentheses to the title. I keep confusing this with the LN thread when they aren't on the same page.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 21:13   Link #236
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Didn't get what Yozora meant. She likes eroge and doujinshi but embarrass to admit it in front of others?

Wonder what Kobato will chose for her job on this game if she were there
Next chapter will be hilarious
Old 2011-09-07, 21:38   Link #237
Miraluka
Banned

She is twisted person with a twisted vision of the things.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-09-07 at 22:16.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 21:45   Link #238
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Wonder what Kobato will chose for her job on this game if she were there
Next chapter will be hilarious
probably something to do with magic and vampires.. maybe she is the final boss haha
Old 2011-09-15, 18:36   Link #239
Johnny
Working the bags...

If this the wrong place for this then you may set me on fire...

Chapter one of 'Plus' is out. It's not bad and if your a Sena fan I suppose you'll love it. Looks like Yozora comes into play next chapter...

With that said. After looking at the other 3 raw chapters that are out...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 19:57   Link #240
Xacual

After reading the first chapter for plus I can say that I found it much worse than the original version. I'm not entirely sure why but Sena and Kodaka both annoyed the hell out of me and they don't usually bug me that much.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, school life, seinen