AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-28, 11:01   Link #2201
klare

haha they gonna make fun of Saki looking like a monster with lightning in her eyes but actually she is just got lost again

anyway this is good news
Old 2012-10-28, 11:55   Link #2202
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
Here's the PV! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G60KY1kaPs

Here are some screenshots:
Spoiler:

Also, Saki: Zenkoku-hen is announced too. They're going to animate Miyamori, Himematsu and Eisui! But for now, the 13th episode of Achiga airs on ATX at December 16 if I'm not mistaken.
what's with the KEYblade I thought those 2 are into S&M play but it turns out she uses Keyblade turn beam cannon.
Old 2012-10-28, 12:01   Link #2203
teja208
Critical fanboy

This is one anime I'll be looking for to in 2013.

For the remaining episodes of Side-A, wasn't sure how far they will cover though. Are they seriously gonna cover taichou match with only 3 episodes? I rather hope they have at least 2 more extra OVA hidden up their sleves.

As for Side-B, there are lots of things to look forward to, I want to see anime Cold Touka, and as long as no one spoils the other team that will be advancing along with Kiyosumi, everything should be fine.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 17:17   Link #2204
King-Slayer

OHhhhhh im so excited for the rest of the episodes as well as the new anime!
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 17:26   Link #2205
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what's with the KEYblade I thought those 2 are into S&M play but it turns out she uses Keyblade turn beam cannon.
You need a key to open a lock, man.

Oh, and HELL YEAH! Animated Toyone! (For more than 3 seconds) With voice even! However, the part I'm looking forward the most is Hisa losing her cool only to bounce back like the glorious pimp she is. Also, Kinu's raging incestous love.

About Achiga, I do wonder how they can cover so much in just 3 episodes, especially Ako's match, and come on, only one episode, or even less, for Awai? Parts I'm looking forward the most are Kuro realizing what Toki and Kirame went through, and Yuu utterly dominating Sumire. Also, please give Shizu the chance to do something awesome!

About the latest manga chapter, is it me or Koromo doesn't look so loli anymore? She's still flat, but she looked bigger than before. And Hajime continues being the queen of exhibitionism in the sakiverse. Indeed, Yuuki, the lewd stuff begins now.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 18:50   Link #2206
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Requiem-x: You're ignoring one little minus from the plus that is getting Miyamori animated.

Eisui. Eisui Eisui EISUI. We'll see Kasumi's gonzagas in all their horrible glory. By Haruhi. I don't think my back will survive them seeing them ANIMATED.
Old 2012-10-28, 20:09   Link #2207
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Requiem-x: You're ignoring one little minus from the plus that is getting Miyamori animated.

Eisui. Eisui Eisui EISUI. We'll see Kasumi's gonzagas in all their horrible glory. By Haruhi. I don't think my back will survive them seeing them ANIMATED.
I actually thought about that, but the idea of more animated Saki must've made my mind drift to a happier place.

So, yeah... DEAR GOD, THE HORROR Just thinking about those things actually moving makes me sick. And you know they'll move. They'll bounce all over the place. No amount of Usuzumi's flatness can make up for that.

Moving on, looking again at the screenshots from the PV, I noticed Shizu is wearing Achiga's uniform, what the hell? So she powers up by putting MORE clothes on? And there was no problem with her wearing the jacket on the last match, so why the change? Is she making an statement, like "we're achiga, bitches"? Is she actually gonna wear a skirt?! Yes, I know it wouldn't be the first time, but for the final battle? Didn't see that coming.
Old 2012-10-28, 20:35   Link #2208
Grand Phoenix
The Master of Turkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x
Moving on, looking again at the screenshots from the PV, I noticed Shizu is wearing Achiga's uniform, what the hell? So she powers up by putting MORE clothes on? And there was no problem with her wearing the jacket on the last match, so why the change? Is she making an statement, like "we're achiga, bitches"? Is she actually gonna wear a skirt?!
A better question would be, "Is she actually gonna wear undergarments?!"

And on the subjects of Kasumi's bottle rockets: I always wondered what would happen if you took a needle and just poked them. What would come out? Because tits that big SHOULD NOT be on a girl her age.
Grand Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 20:46   Link #2209
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
A better question would be, "Is she actually gonna wear undergarments?!"

And on the subjects of Kasumi's bottle rockets: I always wondered what would happen if you took a needle and just poked them. What would come out? Because tits that big SHOULD NOT be on a girl her age.
No, that is not a better question, in fact, that is the dumbest, most unnecessary question you could possibly ask about anyone in the sakiverse. No offense.

About your other question, you could get anything from Amaterasu to Suwako. It's a divine roulette with Kasumi.

Also, tits that big shouldn't be on a girl, period.
Old 2012-10-28, 21:49   Link #2210
Plushie
Pudding Chomper

>.< Who wants to bet Nodaka's boobs get even bigger in the anime this time? (we'll need blindfolds if they do)
Plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 22:11   Link #2211
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
>.< Who wants to bet Nodaka's boobs get even bigger in the anime this time? (we'll need blindfolds if they do)
Frankly, Nodoka's mounds of fat don't amount to much when compared to what Eisui is packing... which is a lot.
Old 2012-10-28, 22:26   Link #2212
The Green One

Maybe we're overreacting a bit, when we saw the preview of them in the original series episode 26 the boob monsters were a bit more reasonably proportioned.

Yeah I'm probably kidding myself.

I wonder if this'll be a 2 cour series? They'd probably be hard pressed to squeeze the 2nd round battle in a single cour as it is. If it does make 2 cour I'd probably predict it'll go all the way up to the end of the semi finals, leaving the actual finals and maybe individuals as a maybe season 3?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 22:34   Link #2213
Plushie
Pudding Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Frankly, Nodoka's mounds of fat don't amount to much when compared to what Eisui is packing... which is a lot.
Eisui does need some help, I mean that size should be illegal, can the booby monster even see over them?!
Plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 22:39   Link #2214
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

The thing is with Eisui is they're (quite literally in this case) unbalanced in the boobie department. Komaki, Kasumi, and Haru are all above Nodoka in size. Sure, Hatsumi is as flat as a board, but that doesn't make up for it!
Old 2012-10-28, 22:48   Link #2215
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Honestly, my only problem with Eisui is Kasumi. Her boobs are the same size as her torso, for god's sake!

Seriously, look at the proportions, it's downright ridiculous.
Old 2012-10-29, 00:15   Link #2216
Sol Falling

lol, I dunno what issue people have with Eisui's boobs. Even if they aren't necessarily attractive, they are most certainly outrageous and funny. Impossibly lewd/ridiculous stuff like this is part of the charm of Saki.

As for the length of the second season, I think 1 cours is out of the question. Even with Achiga-hen we've already seen that they're needing at minimum 15 episodes (17-18 would be even better, imo). Taking into account outside-of-match stuff like tournament setup and the first stage of the matches before the Quarterfinals, there's no way they could stuff everything up through the Quarterfinals match into 12 episodes.

With the preliminary Finals taking 10 episodes in S1, and the side A Quarterfinals taking ~7-9 episodes in Achiga, I think they could probably comfortably fit both Kiyosumi's Quarterfinals and Semifinals into a 26 episode anime. Hopefully that is the plan. Given the biweekly chapter schedule for Saki allowing for maybe ~25 chapters per year...allowing for maybe ~40 chapters per big match, and the S2 anime running concurrently with the manga...perhaps we can look forward to S2 of the anime airing either next September, or January of 2014. Either way will be great/awesome. I'm really pumped.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 01:59   Link #2217
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, I dunno what issue people have with Eisui's boobs. Even if they aren't necessarily attractive, they are most certainly outrageous and funny. Impossibly lewd/ridiculous stuff like this is part of the charm of Saki.

...perhaps we can look forward to S2 of the anime airing either next September, or January of 2014. Either way will be great/awesome. I'm really pumped.
Funny is a matter of taste, and I can see why some people would find those gigantic blobs distracting from a rather intense game. But of course, I have to give credit to Ritz for being ever so daring. For the record, I doubt Gakomi will be as daring compared to old Genzo when it comes to showing off those blobs on TV. BD/DVD is a different matter. I'm actually more worried about them censoring Hatsumi striperification.

As for season 2, I've to say you sure are patient. Not sure if I can wait that long. I expect them to air during summer 2013. Keep in mind that Saki anime franchise has reputation of overtaking the manga.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 04:13   Link #2218
Key Board
Carbon

I find Shizu's lack of pants more distracting
or Hatsumi falling out of her clothes
or Hajime dressing like a tramp
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 04:42   Link #2219
thenightsshadow

It's like a race between Usuzan and Hajime for the exhibitionist queen. Quite a few people would agree: no matter who wins, we win.
thenightsshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:12   Link #2220
JW1

Much as I want to see these new episodes, it really is hard to see how they can do justice to four matches in three episodes - unless these specials are longer, of course.
JW1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri