Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-12, 10:37   Link #5781
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. Where is Nonnette?! What was the point of even releasing information about the other KoR members before the season started?
Cornelia supposedly fears her, so if Cornelia is going to be on Lelouch's side (or at least against Britannia), then Nonette is going to be her rival.
Old 2008-07-12, 10:38   Link #5782
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I've been wondering the same thing. Where is Nonnette?! What was the point of even releasing information about the other KoR members before the season started?
I hope she will play some role over here instead of only showing up in the game.

I wish Rai will appear in the anime too.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-12, 10:42   Link #5783
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Cornelia supposedly fears her, so if Cornelia is going to be on Lelouch's side (or at least against Britannia), then Nonette is going to be her rival.
Yeah, that's doubtful but we'll wait and see
Old 2008-07-12, 10:44   Link #5784
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Well I have no problem with it. Besides, in the whole of the earth, Charles probably doesn't need any more than three to deal with Area 11 and the [former] CF territory. It's very likely Suzaku, Gino and Anya will be major participants in the Turn 18 battle, discounting the Turn 17 Suzaku-Lelouch encounter and the possibility Anya saves Lelouch in Turn 15. Moreover I'm expecting Schneizel to lead the Brittannian forces in the Tokyo battle. Lelouch will likely try to confront him personally and geass him for info on Marianne. Then, it's on to Big Daddy....
Old 2008-07-12, 10:58   Link #5785
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Let's hope she doesn't end up like Kinue Crossroad interviewing someone on the battlefield or outside and gets killed for apparently knowing too much (most likely by Rolo ) Then Rivalz turns into Saji and joins the Britannian Army for revenge
No, she'd be um... OH! YES! Rai's a top-level UN member and she's her press secretary. Yeah something like that. Rolo will NEVER gets his hand (or geass) on her for he simple reason that there's Rai! Problem solved.

EDIT: Call me slow, but both GSD and CG have someone in the news industry by the name of Milly.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:01   Link #5786
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post
No, she'd be um... OH! YES! Rai's a top-level UN member and she's her press secretary. Yeah something like that. Rolo will NEVER gets his hand (or geass) on her for he simple reason that there's Rai! Problem solved.
Rai character seems to be a double edged sword . Which side will he choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post

EDIT: Call me slow, but both GSD and CG have someone in the news industry by the name of Milly.
Miriallia and Milly Ashford . No I'm slower. I will never notice if you didn't mention it

Old 2008-07-12, 11:04   Link #5787
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I love the Lancelot Club and the whole Britannian side with him and Suzaku since the Black Knights just gave him a blue version of the Guren and nothing else
Old 2008-07-12, 11:09   Link #5788
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
I love the Lancelot Club and the whole Britannian side with him and Suzaku since the Black Knights just gave him a blue version of the Guren and nothing else
Well, to me, he is likable no matter which side he chooses. Yes, Lancelot Club give us the best impression as it has an unique name like "Lancelot Club". If he ever show up in the anime, I wonder how big an impact he can make in the series. That can never happen

Old 2008-07-12, 11:12   Link #5789
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Well, to me, he is likable no matter which side he chooses. Yes, Lancelot Club give us the best impression as it has an unique name like "Lancelot Club". If he ever show up in the anime, I wonder how big an impact he can make in the series. That can never happen
At this point I'm more interested in the actual story since its finally started to kick into high gear
Old 2008-07-12, 11:14   Link #5790
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
At this point I'm more interested in the actual story since its finally started to kick into high gear
Yes, especially on C.C. and V.V.'s past at the moment before the battle in Tokyo.

Old 2008-07-12, 11:19   Link #5791
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Which could be a good thing when you don't expect much they could surprise us.
That's true enough. Sicne they're neithe rin the OP nor the ED, we may not be expecting a lot from them, and yet they could turn out to play an important role - or at least a surpising/unexpected role. I'd also actually be kinda disappointed if they turn out to be little more than cannon fodder...
Old 2008-07-12, 11:25   Link #5792
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Neutral. He'd be in the UN Security Council representing... "the British isles?" OK that's not right. But still, when we do see his ballot slip during the time of the passing of the resoultion of the UN to go against Britannia, it'll probably say

"ABSTAIN"

I'd guess.

Quote:

Miriallia and Milly Ashford . No I'm slower. I will never notice if you didn't mention it
Oh!?

Quote:
Well, what's the last few words supposed to mean?

Quote:
He'd be some VVVIP or some international power like director-general of UN Security Council or something equally big.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:26   Link #5793
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

We'll have to wait until August for the September issue of magazines for detailed spoilers on 18 and beyond.

On Milly digging up news: Well, Shirley's death may prompt her to do a bit of extra stuff, but in 00, nosy reporters get bumped off.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:28   Link #5794
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
We'll have to wait until August for the September issue of magazines for detailed spoilers on 18 and beyond.
Hmm, though didn't someone say we might get detailed spoilers for episode 18 later this month?
Old 2008-07-12, 11:28   Link #5795
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Well, there's the UN resolution... of UN pronouncing war against Britannia. You never know!
Old 2008-07-12, 11:30   Link #5796
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, though didn't someone say we might get detailed spoilers for episode 18 later this month?
Aye. But, 18 by itself will be quite meaningless. We know that a battle is coming, so might as well let us have more info on the aftermath as well.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:39   Link #5797
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Aye. But, 18 by itself will be quite meaningless. We know that a battle is coming, so might as well let us have more info on the aftermath as well.
I see a stalemate
Old 2008-07-12, 11:45   Link #5798
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I see a stalemate
I hope not. The battle should shift the series into high gear. At least, that's my wish.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:50   Link #5799
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
Laughter or tears, the ending is only 4 months away. As for the production staff, who will see the ending in a few weeks, I wish for them to join me in the joy of seeing the end of Code Geass soon.
What a pity.... A hoped at least for one more season. Well, they should make a great final then. I hope.
Old 2008-07-12, 11:52   Link #5800
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
I hope not. The battle should shift the series into high gear. At least, that's my wish.
Then who? its only 18 alot could happen and a stalemate is better than eitherside winning or losing
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories