AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2013-09-05, 23:46   Link #41
Kerspunkle

I was able to understand the Lukas and Wolgrin battle fine. It was interesting to see the two "bosses" face off. I think the Erica and Raegen battle seemed rushed, which was why it seemed more confusing.

I'll be looking forward to it.
Kerspunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 23:52   Link #42
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerspunkle View Post
I was able to understand the Lukas and Wolgrin battle fine. It was interesting to see the two "bosses" face off. I think the Erica and Raegen battle seemed rushed, which was why it seemed more confusing.

I'll be looking forward to it.
oh in that way, actually i had to rush the other battles, or else the arc will become to long if i focused on every battle and i had to focus on arwin's state more that's why,beside i have to finish this arc so i can start other main things in it
Old 2013-09-08, 15:29   Link #43
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well it took me almost one month to finish this one, actually got caught into a lot of other stuff, so i couldn't manage to make time to write the story, and my exams will be starting soon it means less and less time to write this, but still i 'll keep writing little by little and post it as soon as possible.

with this chapter the current arc comes to an end and new things and some revelations will start from the next chapter.

i am happy that people keep reading my work, thank you very much, i hope you are enjoying reading it as much as i enjoy writing it.

"Chapter 15: Strike Back"

Spoiler for Chapter 15: Strike Back:

Last edited by mystogan; 2013-09-18 at 12:27.
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 15:43   Link #44
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well i din't thought i will be able to write anything for a few weeks, but i got some time in my hand and wrote 80% of the chapter very fast in one sitting, luckily we have the 16th chapter,
i hope by now you have gotten a pretty good picture of the characters and the universe and the magic,

Chapter 16: Ghost of the Past

Spoiler for Chapter 16: Ghost of the Past:
Old 2013-10-01, 15:17   Link #45
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well the recent chapters have been fast to write, as i am not playing any games and have run out of animes to watch(temporarily), so now most of my break time other than studies goes into writing, so i have been able to write.

i hope you are liking the story build up behind the protagonist although the entire of it is yet to come in next chapters.

"Chapter 17: Rescue"

Spoiler for Chapter 17 : Rescue:
Old 2013-10-06, 16:47   Link #46
Kerspunkle

Those were some interesting defeats! It was nice to see Arwin and Erica work together to defeat Raegan and Fynn.

Now I'm wondering what will happen between the guilds and the council and what Arwin will do if/when he meets more members of his family.
Kerspunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 23:09   Link #47
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i am glad you liked it, had to think it through a lot, particularly the one you mentioned.

there is a lot going among the guilds and council in the shadows right now.well you'll soon see what will Arwin do
Old 2013-10-17, 08:05   Link #48
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so luckily this was a quick chapter to write, so i was able to finish it quickly and so here is the 18th chapter.
Now it has been one year since i started this story,i din't thought that this will last this long and i am thankful for those who have been reading it since then. But i think i am 8-10 chapters behind to where i wanted the story to be now, however by the end of November my exams will be over after which i will have time and will cover up as fast as possible.

Now i hope you liked the back story of the protagonist, however there is much more to it and it will be coming in the next chapters.

"Chapter 18: My Home"
Spoiler for Chapter 18: My Home:
Old 2013-12-02, 23:20   Link #49
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so exams are over and now i finally have some time and i can write, sorry for the delay
i have the new chapter here and i hope you have not lost track of the story so far, i hope you like the new chapter.

"Chapter 19: Invitaion"

Spoiler for Chapter 19: Invitation:
Old 2013-12-18, 09:54   Link #50
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

well this chapter took a lot longer than i expected it, it is also quite long but it reveals the major past of Arwin.
it is also very fast paced as i had to put lot of stuff into one chapter, it has been the most difficult chapter to write till now,so i hope you like it.

"Chapter 20:Four Years Ago"

Spoiler for Chapter 20: Four Years Ago:
Old 2014-01-11, 01:51   Link #51
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i am sorry for a very late update, i was on vacation for two weeks and after i returned got caught up in one thing after another, but the next chapter is here and is filled with action, i hope you'll enjoy this chapter, it's a long duel but i am sure you'll like it.
i'll try to make the next update as soon as possible

"Chapter 21: A Long Awaited Moment"

Spoiler for Chapter 21: A Long Awaited Moment:
Old 2014-01-21, 14:23   Link #52
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

alright so here is the next chapter, i hope you are enjoying the way the story is going, soon there will be even more elements involved.

"Chapter 22: There and Back Again"

Spoiler for Chapter 22 : There and Back again:
Old 2014-03-01, 17:03   Link #53
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

sorry for the late update, there has been a lot of things going on in life and couldn't write because of it also this chapter was difficult to write, but thank you for the constant views
sometimes the chapters might be late to come but i will definately write it, not leaving this story unfinished, i'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible.
for now here is the 23rd chapter

"Chapter 23: Hangover"

Spoiler for Chapter 23: Hangover:
Old 2014-03-18, 14:53   Link #54
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

first of all this story has become a hot thread in the forum, so thank you very much to everyone for all the views and reads, i hope you continue enjoying the story.

this chapter was very exciting to write, though it took some time mostly because of my others works and stuff. But the chapter is here, its a bit long ,but all that exciting and a very big event is to come next in the story.

"Chapter 24: Scars"

Spoiler for Chapter 24: Scars:
Old 2014-03-31, 12:01   Link #55
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so well the next chapter is up and once again thank you for reading and sticking with the story till now.
i will post the next chapter soon and there is something in this chapter so that you can make your guesses about a few scenarios in the future and i hope you enjoy it.

"Chapter 25: Verse of Fate"

Spoiler for Chapter 25: Verse of Fate:
Old 2014-04-20, 12:34   Link #56
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

yes once again i am late with the update, but this time i wrote two chapters because this chapter and the next one are continuous one after another, so i din't wanted the reader to lose the link while i write the next chapter,
i will be posting this chapter now and for the next chapter a little writing part and editing is remaining, so i will definitely post it in the next week.

about this chapter, it is filled with good and fast paced action, i have kept the action scenes short and fast and to the point and avoided unnecessary wastage of words and writing space. i am sure you'll like it and enjoy it.

"Chapter 26: Destruction of Dragonest"

Spoiler for Chapter 26: Destruction of Dragonest:
Old 2014-04-27, 00:25   Link #57
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so this chapter became much longer than i expected so i couldn't fit everything i wanted to in it. so i will have to make one more chapter in continuation,so i haven't yet started to write the next chapter but i will soon and post it ASAP.

i hope you maintain the link from previous and chapter and follow into this one and that you are enjoying the current going arc.

"Chapter 27: Guildmaster"

Spoiler for Chapter 27: Guildmaster:
Old 2014-04-28, 11:21   Link #58
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so some months ago i started posting my story on this other site as well, its me only there and its the same story.
http://www.wattpad.com/story/6626805...of-arwin-klein

it also contains a book cover for my story which i made myself. this story can be read on that site as well, although i am a little behind on the chapters over there.
Old 2014-05-26, 18:08   Link #59
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

sorry it took so long, was busy with exams, but now its over and i can get back to writing,
this chapter was quite difficult to write and as the title says, it contains some big revelations of one part of the story so it is also a bit lengthy. i tried to tone it down and simplify it as much as possible so that is easily understood, cause while writing even i was getting confused at times, lol. so it'll be better if it is read carefully and this arc is about to end, i have already started on the next chapter and will try to upload it ASAP.

"Chapter 28: Revelations"

Spoiler for Chapter 28: Revelations:
Old 2014-07-03, 17:00   Link #60
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

it has been some time since my last update, college started and suddenly got very busy with everything, lately the only time i get to write is at late nights but i am trying to write as much as possible.

As difficult as this chapter was to write, i am glad i was finally able to complete it because the current arc ends here and as the chapter name suggests the main part as the guild is now over, and here on the story focuses on other main things.

now i will be focusing on story and pick up the plot faster because there is still a lot to cover.

but for now i hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one will be up soon.

"Chapter 29: A Guild No More"

Spoiler for Chapter 29: A Guild No More: