AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-18, 16:48   Link #41
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I think Kabuto is being underestimated by everyone here, and heres my reasoning.

#1 Why didnt Kabuto use his wicked red eye thing on Tsunade? Its obvious that its some kind of super move, yet he didnt use it. Why? Because i dont think that even Oro knows about it, kabuto is waiting to strike at some point.

#2 Why would the author of Naruto show us this wicked power and keep it secret, then when he uses it hes not even as strong as Kakashi? No i dont think so.

I think when he uses it everyone will be surprised.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 17:00   Link #42
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Kabuto would loose because Oro said he is AT BEST as strong as Kakashi and Naruto beat him too.
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 17:10   Link #43
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Kabuto would loose because Oro said he is AT BEST as strong as Kakashi and Naruto beat him too.
You sure read the whole thread or has the ignorancy made you blind?
Old 2004-05-18, 17:21   Link #44
Kayess
Guy From Canada

To end this discussion, Kakashi would win. If you want proof, Kakashi is more experienced and a fair bit stronger (refer to the character book thread).
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 17:22   Link #45
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
To end this discussion, Kakashi would win. If you want proof, Kakashi is more experienced and a fair bit stronger (refer to the character book thread).
Sigh! Read the thread again please, Kabuto's data was taken till volume 13.
Old 2004-05-18, 17:42   Link #46
Dalavita
Jounin

Quote:

Yeah Oro also said that Itachi is stronger than him and that he fears Itachi while Oro doesn't fear Jiraiya when Itachi fears Jiraiya.

Konohamaru doubted that Sakura was a girl. That must be true as well.

If someone says a thing. Don't think it's the absolute truth.

I'm sick of this Oro said shit.

Everyone said that Naruto was dead-last but he can kick everyones ass as of now.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 18:01   Link #47
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Nine Devil: First of all your ignorance made you not realize that this is factual and Kabuto knows it because he ran from Kakashi.

Dalavita: Chill out and look at logic

If Bob beats Jim and Jim beats Bill you can't asume Bob will beat Bill

So just because Oro may loose to Itachi and win to Jiraiya doesn't mean Itahci will beat Jiraiya.

Besides Oro grew up knowing Jiraiya so he knows what he is capable of.

YOU CAN'T ASSUME

We know that Kabuto isn't made for fighting he is a medical guy and Kakashi has over 1,00 jutsus at his disposel and the sharigan
Old 2004-05-18, 18:26   Link #48
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

omg ... noone was paying any attention to anything.

Kabuto ran because he said it was too early for his tricks to be copied by Kakashi's sharingan. Even if he fought Kakashi there he wouldn't be able to kill him because there were other Jounins around. Kabuto vs. Kakashi + Genma + Gai ... yeh lets stick around and fight. I'll probably die and let him copy some of my jutsus meanwhile.

Kakashi = Kabuto, until they actually fight.

Sometimes I wonder if people even pay attention to this anime ...
Itachi didn't engage Jiraiya not because he is afraid of him but because he isn't there to get injured! His mission is to get Naruto and leave, not to fight one of the legendary 3. Do you think that if Tsunade or Oro were there with Naruto Itachi would engage?

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-18 at 18:38.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 18:31   Link #49
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Nine Devil: First of all your ignorance made you not realize that this is factual and Kabuto knows it because he ran from Kakashi.

Dalavita: Chill out and look at logic

Besides Oro grew up knowing Jiraiya so he knows what he is capable of.

YOU CAN'T ASSUME

We know that Kabuto isn't made for fighting he is a medical guy and Kakashi has over 1,00 jutsus at his disposel and the sharigan
Yes med nins can't fight at all ...

Ohhh yeh they can only regenerate their body ... have soldier pills for different situations. Can use their scalpel to cut vital parts of the body. And in Tsunade's case have enough medical knowledge to mess up your whole nervous system.

We haven't even seen Kabuto's jutsus ...
Yeh Kakashi is so much better ... feel special now ...

Edit: sorry fot the double post

I'm reading this and seeing people throwing their own assumptiions and blaiming other people for assuming! It's sad really ...

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-18 at 18:44.
Old 2004-05-18, 19:54   Link #50
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Don't be such an ass about it all I ment is Kabuto is not a fighter while he can fight he is basically a strong medic that can use his medic abilities for fighting while Kakashi has the Sharigan, over 1,000 jutsu the chidori [That sure beats Kabuto's medical scapel attack] and many other things.

Also he ran away because he didn't want Kakshi to copy his jutsu and use them, so why would it be different in a later fight is he gonna poke Kakashi in the eye first I don't think so

Kabuto and Tsunde are different yes they are both medics but Sasuke and Itachi both are Uchiha but look at the difference in there strength

Kakashi=Made for fighting
Kabuto=Medic that can fight

Remember Naruto beat Kabuto and bet right now he can't beat Kakashi, or shoud I make a thread saying since Kakashi and Kabuto are equal and Naruto beat Kabuto can he beat Kakashi NO HE CAN'T

Orochimaru said he is AT BEST at Kakashi's LEVEL not the same as him

ALSO

Dalavita: About your Konohomaru and Oro thing

Oro=One of the lengerndary 3
Konohomaru=A snot nose kid

Come on be realistic and take the contact of the thing

Kono was being chased by her and said that to Naruto to be funny while Oro was serious saying don't think you can overthrow me
Old 2004-05-18, 20:12   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Also he ran away because he didn't want Kakshi to copy his jutsu and use them, so why would it be different in a later fight is he gonna poke Kakashi in the eye first I don't think so
=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Kabuto ran because he said it was too early for his tricks to be copied by Kakashi's sharingan. Even if he fought Kakashi there he wouldn't be able to kill him because there were other Jounins around. Kabuto vs. Kakashi + Genma + Gai ... yeh lets stick around and fight. I'll probably die and let him copy some of my jutsus meanwhile.
Quote:
Remember Naruto beat Kabuto and bet right now he can't beat Kakashi, or shoud I make a thread saying since Kakashi and Kabuto are equal and Naruto beat Kabuto can he beat Kakashi NO HE CAN'T
=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Kabuto fought Tsunade and the damage on his nervous system enabled him to use only 80% of his body, then his wrist was cut and he lost a lot of blood, then he fought and beaten the lieunant of Tsunade then he fought Naruto and was hit by the Rasengan.
And the rasengan didn't kill him.

More than that, in the same time, Naruto was mortally wounded by Kabuto and had to be healed by Tsunade.

It's obvious that Kabuto is way stronger than Naruto... yet.
Quote:
Orochimaru said he is AT BEST at Kakashi's LEVEL not the same as him
=
Quote:
Oro isn't the only one who said that Kabuto has the same level than Kakashi, Jiraiya said it as well.
And Kakashi himself admitted that if Oro has people like Kabuto, his current state wouldn't be enough.

Quote:
Don't be such an ass about it all I ment is Kabuto is not a fighter while he can fight he is basically a strong medic that can use his medic abilities for fighting while Kakashi has the Sharigan, over 1,000 jutsu the chidori [That sure beats Kabuto's medical scapel attack] and many other things.
Is that a new game? Kinda like rock-paper-scissors?
Chakra absorbtion-Chidori-chakra scalpel?

I imagine well Kakashi and Kabuto both squatted, playing to their little game.
Kakachi : Chidori!
Kabuto : Chakra Scalpel!
Kakashi : Chidori beats Chakra Scalpel! YEAH!
Kabuto : Damn let's try once again!

Guess what?
That's not a ninja fight.

More seriously, read the thread where you post might be useful some times.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 20:19   Link #52
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
More seriously, read the thread where you post might be useful some times.
Yeah..too bad people don't seem to do that anymore, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some people on the forum openly admitting
I couldn't be bothered to read the first three pages, but here's what I think
And, sadly, you know who you are! You even start your post that way!
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 20:22   Link #53
Kouji
StrykerX

True, but maybe that's how he feels about the topic. Everybody has their opinions.
Old 2004-05-18, 20:48   Link #54
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Who do you THINK would win! Kakashi would wipe the floor with Kabuto's ass the guys 28 and a Jounin which means his had more training in the field of fighting then Kabuto's got in his brief life span which I think will end short cause he'll get killed in action. Not is HONOR in ACTION and the two things aren't ALWAYS related. He's just gonna make the village against taking in stranded orphans that were deserted from a village that they have no clue which what or where. Kabuto's cute but an asshoel just like Sasuke that's all I can say about that subject but like I said...Kakashi would win no doubt about it
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 21:01   Link #55
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Who do you THINK would win! Kakashi would wipe the floor with Kabuto's ass the guys 28 and a Jounin which means his had more training in the field of fighting then Kabuto's got in his brief life span which I think will end short cause he'll get killed in action. Not is HONOR in ACTION and the two things aren't ALWAYS related.
Who do you THINK would win! Kakashi would wipe the floor with Itachi's ass the guys 28 and a Jounin which means his had more training in the field of fighting then Itachi's got in his brief life span which I think will end short cause he'll get killed in action. Not is HONOR in ACTION and the two things aren't ALWAYS related.

The funny thing is that personally if I would bet on a winner, it would be on Kakashi.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 21:03   Link #56
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Who do you THINK would win! Kakashi would wipe the floor with Kabuto's ass the guys 28 and a Jounin which means his had more training in the field of fighting then Kabuto's got in his brief life span which I think will end short cause he'll get killed in action. Not is HONOR in ACTION and the two things aren't ALWAYS related. He's just gonna make the village against taking in stranded orphans that were deserted from a village that they have no clue which what or where. Kabuto's cute but an asshoel just like Sasuke that's all I can say about that subject but like I said...Kakashi would win no doubt about it
I don't know what's funnier this post or the fact that you were serious about it.
Old 2004-05-18, 21:36   Link #57
aahhsin

Quote:
Spoiler:
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 21:41   Link #58
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Kakashi has much more expereince then Kabuto....look at the missions ;D
I wonder who is kabuto's group leader...?
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 23:16   Link #59
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Well it all depends ... with all that experience Kakashi jumped into the river and instantly got captured by Zabuza ... Point is ... when you encounter a jutsu you've never encountered before ... all your previous experience would only help so far.

Kakashi is older ... but Kabuto doesn't really fall behind in his knowledge. He's just as sly even at that age. I look forward to this fight. To see Kabuto show off all he's god but still loose

And 1 more thing it's not just Jiraiya and Oro saying that Kabuto is a match for Kakashi ... Kakashi himself says it too. During their first meeting Kakashi says "I can't beat a guy like that in my current state". I guess Kakashi is talking out of his ass too ... he just doesn't know that he should simply whipe the floor with Kabuto or pwn him with his Chidori.

Edit: Hunter I just scrolled up and noticed you already said this. my bads.

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-05-18 at 23:34.
Old 2004-05-18, 23:24   Link #60
rorosama

What's this red eye jutsu kabuto has?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote