Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-31, 12:57   Link #21
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
There'd be less reason for her to betray her comrades she's been plotting with forever.
We don't even know what there "reason" for doing all this in the first place. So who's to say she wouldn't turn against them in the future? Especially should things keep arising that she didn't necessarily expect or want to happen (like what happened to her this chapter).
Old 2011-08-31, 12:59   Link #22
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
so when ukitake said ichigo was just like that man- he was referring to ginjou?
possibbly? it's great how he gives pseudo meaning to things said offhandedly years ago isn't it? at the time he was prly considering some shiba kaien relation or whatnot? dunno...
Old 2011-08-31, 13:19   Link #23
Alchemist007
*Author

It was nice to see Orihime's love for Ichigo again, even if it was basically a huge tease by KT. On that note, if the rest of Xcution are still brainwashed to any degree, it appears that the same is for Riruka (or similar reasoning for her not wanting part of the plan)? And Ginjou appeared to give half a shit about Orihime and Chad, what's up with that? And the title pic...was that Tsukushima/Seinosuke with Mashiro?
Old 2011-08-31, 13:21   Link #24
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
possibbly? it's great how he gives pseudo meaning to things said offhandedly years ago isn't it? at the time he was prly considering some shiba kaien relation or whatnot? dunno...
Ya, considering how ginjou and Ichigo do not seem to have anything in common, unlike Kaien who was so much like ichigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Fuzz
so... why did ginjou need to have tsukishima to pretend he was their enemy? it looked like the rest of the fullbringers weren't in on the act, but now they are, did tsukishima slash them too?
Well they needed someone to play the enemy so Ichigo would work with the fullbring... and yes as it was suspected, the fullbringers were all in on it together and were cut like Ginjo was to act in a way that would convince Ichgio they were trustworthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob
I don't see any reason for Riruka to join Ichigo. Her "love" for Ichigo was an act, just like all other Fullbringers pretended to be his pals.
Not exactly... Tsukishima rewrote her past so that she would identify himself as an enemy, however nothing about her was rewritten for her to fall in love with ichigo. Depending on how much her personality was altered by tsuikishima's tampering, her love for ichigo could still remain intact. the only difference between Rirukia from before and the one now could be that the present version has a selfish agenda; everything else about her personality may have remained intact. I mean just because she's a villain doesn't mean she can't fall in love with a hero; that kind of stuff happens all the time in fiction...
Old 2011-08-31, 13:24   Link #25
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
She didn't say she didn't want Ichigo's powers. She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance not uncommon in manga females.
Er...If she doesn't need them, that means she didn't want them. She didn't want them

I have to go so I am gonna make this short--KUBO IS BRILLIANT!!!

No wonder he had Chad say he felt uneasy about the badge when Ukitake first gave it to Ichigo. He's a Fullbringer and the badge is Ichigo's FullBring

It all makes sense. I always wonder why he had Chad say that, now I know

Kubo uses a lot of Fridge Brilliance..I wish the fans could comprehend how truly bad ass he is

oh yeah..Bleach looks NOTHING like Yu Yu Hakisho ..you guys really get on my nerves with that untrue claim and the claiming that he ripped something from somewhere..
Old 2011-08-31, 13:35   Link #26
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ya, considering how ginjou and Ichigo do not seem to have anything in common, unlike Kaien who was so much like ichigo

Well they needed someone to play the enemy so Ichigo would work with the fullbring... and yes as it was suspected, the fullbringers were all in on it together and were cut like Ginjo was to act in a way that would convince Ichgio they were trustworthy.

Not exactly... Tsukishima rewrote her past so that she would identify himself as an enemy, however nothing about her was rewritten for her to fall in love with ichigo. Depending on how much her personality was altered by tsuikishima's tampering, her love for ichigo could still remain intact. the only difference between Rirukia from before and the one now could be that the present version has a selfish agenda; everything else about her personality may have remained intact. I mean just because she's a villain doesn't mean she can't fall in love with a hero; that kind of stuff happens all the time in fiction...
You've got things mixed. The rest of the Fullbringers were never cut by Tsukishima, they were just acting to be allies. And so Riruka was never touched by Tsukishima, and so it would make sense for her to be acting the part of having a crush on Ichigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Er...If she doesn't need them, that means she didn't want them. She didn't want them

I have to go so I am gonna make this short--KUBO IS BRILLIANT!!!

No wonder he had Chad say he felt uneasy about the badge when Ukitake first gave it to Ichigo. He's a Fullbringer and the badge is Ichigo's FullBring

Kubo uses a lot of Fridge Brilliance..I wish the fans could comprehend how truly bad ass he is

oh yeah..Bleach looks NOTHING like Yu Yu Hakisho ..you guys really get on my nerves with that untrue claim and the claiming that he ripped something from somewhere..
There's a difference though. If she said she didn't want them, then she could be in need of them, but simply doesn't want them out of principle or some other reason (love?). But since she says she doesn't need them, that is not the case.
Old 2011-08-31, 13:45   Link #27
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:

It all makes sense. I always wonder why he had Chad say that, now I know.
That doesn't make any sense for three reasons.

1) The badge only became Ichigo's fullbring through continual shinigami reiatsu/memory/whatever storage whenever he had it on him. It wouldn't have been his fullbring at the point when the badge was first given to Ichigo.

2) Why would it make him uneasy just because it's his fullbring?

3) It didn't make him uneasy. He just said the symbol looked like disapproval than approval. That's all. (Chapter 182 for those that want to see the real context themselves)
Old 2011-08-31, 13:54   Link #28
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
All Im waiting for is Tsukishima to stab a captain, and then the story will really pick up.
Old 2011-08-31, 14:01   Link #29
kakakka

Looking at the pictures of the Xcution(?) again.

Damn, lol at the old guy with alarm clocks all around him.
Old 2011-08-31, 14:23   Link #30
Alchemist007
*Author

And doesn't this just evenly divide Ichigo's powers? I would think it more useful concentrated, since that's how his style works in the first place.
Old 2011-08-31, 14:30   Link #31
Slayerx

Quote:

No this is a prime example of how you see fringe brilliance where there is none.
The badge on its own has NO CONNECTION to Fullbringing. An item does not become a fullbring item until after that item has had a great deal of exposure to the fullbringer and the item has great meaning to the fullbringer. This why, despite owning a badge, Ginjo's fullbring is his necklace and not his badge. In other words, The badge did not become a fullbring item until long after it came into ichigo's possession; long after chad's comment. So Chad's comment had nothing to do with fullbringing because the badge was not a fullbring item back then.

Quote:
You've got things mixed. The rest of the Fullbringers were never cut by Tsukishima, they were just acting to be allies. And so Riruka was never touched by Tsukishima, and so it would make sense for her to be acting the part of having a crush on Ichigo.
Who says they were never cut by Tsukishima? Makes sense for him to cut them all since he went through the trouble of cutting Ginjo... afterall they needed to put up a convincing act to trick both ichigo and Ginjo to make them think they were their allies and enemies of Tsuikishima
Old 2011-08-31, 14:33   Link #32
JustRob

Tsukishima actually stated that he cut Ginjo only because he's a horrible actor.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:00   Link #33
Aqua Knight

Apart from showing us all the characters involved(which KT sometimes forgets,like Kensei fighting WW) chapter was meh.
Why show Orihime's affection for like 1/3 chapter? And again Ginjou just stays in 1 place and there's no real speech, just things we can already guess understand.
It would be really bad if next chapter is Ginjou cutting down all his former allies in 1 hit and then again move on to Ichigo.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:06   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Shouldn't this fight be over quickly?
Those are fullbringers, and not hollows or Shinigami. The power of Shinigami and hollows come from within them, they are always dangerous. But Fullbringers get their powers from the objects they are using. As soon as you take those away, everything that is left is a weak normal human.
And Ichigo in Bankai should be fast enough to steal their objects…
Oh you and your "logic" and "things that make sense."
Old 2011-08-31, 15:23   Link #35
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
And the title pic...was that Tsukushima/Seinosuke with Mashiro?
That's Tsukishima replacing Orihime's brother in an old picture. Implying what she said later about him saving her from her parents and taking care of her.

And really now...Fullbringers are supposedly humans with a certain special ability. While their abilities are rather annoying, there should be NO WAY IN HELL that any of them even with Ichigo's power (Especially after Rukia stated that what Ginjou took wasn't that much anyway) could possibly match up to a Captain, even worst when you consider the Captains present include two of the strongest (I mean it's Kenpachi for fcks sake!)
Heres to me hoping the Captains don't fight and Rukia, Renji and Baldy are the ones fighting >_>
Old 2011-08-31, 15:30   Link #36
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Shouldn't this fight be over quickly?
Those are fullbringers, and not hollows or Shinigami. The power of Shinigami and hollows come from within them, they are always dangerous. But Fullbringers get their powers from the objects they are using. As soon as you take those away, everything that is left is a weak normal human.
And Ichigo in Bankai should be fast enough to steal their objects…
Shinigami get their power from swords. Why can't the Fullbringers just quickly snatch those away?
Old 2011-08-31, 15:34   Link #37
Wakan Tanka

Let's face it, this Arc is about who has the longest-ass sword.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:35   Link #38
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It was nice to see Orihime's love for Ichigo again, even if it was basically a huge tease by KT. On that note, if the rest of Xcution are still brainwashed to any degree, it appears that the same is for Riruka (or similar reasoning for her not wanting part of the plan)? And Ginjou appeared to give half a shit about Orihime and Chad, what's up with that? And the title pic...was that Tsukushima/Seinosuke with Mashiro?
Well he said that they would become useless if Tsukushima put in extra details, so I don't think he actually cared for their well-being.
Old 2011-08-31, 15:52   Link #39
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Shinigami get their power from swords. Why can't the Fullbringers just quickly snatch those away?
Shinigami still have Kido
Old 2011-08-31, 16:03   Link #40
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
She didn't say she didn't want Ichigo's powers. She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance not uncommon in manga females.
Well the only problem with that line of thinking is that Riruka said "He... Hey Giriko" when he yelled about sharing Ichigo's powers. I think she'll be quick to defect, she was clearly left in the dark about something.
Closed Thread