AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-15, 09:06   Link #621
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Thanks for continuing to translate! Finals are over in two days then I can start reading up on all the novels i'm falling behind one /cry then summer sessions start
At least your better off than me. My contract is going to end this month and I will have to find a new job.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 08:24   Link #622
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Drama CDs uploaded onto YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOq_yb7ZuXM (Dangerous Weekend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpp5oVTFA0s (Kids summons)

I don't think I'll be translating these since I did them already. (that, and I admit I have a very bad sense of hearing.)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 20:42   Link #623
JTeague

So is there any update on Himeji's relationship with Takashiro? It's among one of my main concerns, because he seems to be under the impression they're dating and so far she hasn't confirmed or denied anything.
The curiosity is killing me.
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 02:09   Link #624
shaqpabst

relationsip

So Im bascially new to the light novels of Baka and Test and currently a huge fan of Minami.

So my question is, does Minami and Akihisa ever get closer to a relationship or does Akihisa go with Himeji???
shaqpabst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 05:06   Link #625
Yami no Ou
まおう

^Akihisa is close to both girls but I think he is closer to Himeji or more inclined to Himeji since she lives with him for a few days
Old 2013-06-14, 23:25   Link #626
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
So Im bascially new to the light novels of Baka and Test and currently a huge fan of Minami.

So my question is, does Minami and Akihisa ever get closer to a relationship or does Akihisa go with Himeji???
I think Akihisa is more close to Himeji, even now we waiting for new Vol developments, Akihisa give more thought to Himeji kiss, even space out like 2 hours when received and both of them cant look up front each other without feel "attracted" by the other one lips, about Minami kiss Akihisa just dont get it and the excuse from Minami worcked against her true feelings and the way Akihisa think about it.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 00:38   Link #627
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I think Akihisa is more close to Himeji, even now we waiting for new Vol developments, Akihisa give more thought to Himeji kiss, even space out like 2 hours when received and both of them cant look up front each other without feel "attracted" by the other one lips, about Minami kiss Akihisa just dont get it and the excuse from Minami worcked against her true feelings and the way Akihisa think about it.
By the time Himeji kissed Akihisa. He might already have a fever by then. And the reason he couldn't about Minami after the kissed is because he was too busy running for his life and the battle up ahead.
Old 2013-06-22, 13:36   Link #628
redsnigami

vol?

hey guys which vol of the novel i need to start reading after the firts and second season of the anime? sorry for ya bad english
redsnigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 18:59   Link #629
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnigami View Post
hey guys which vol of the novel i need to start reading after the firts and second season of the anime? sorry for ya bad english
the anime covered 6 volumes but if you can read it from the start cause the anime have its original episodes that is not included in the novel and the novel actually have a lot of scenes which didnt get animated so I recommend reading it from the start
Old 2013-07-03, 05:57   Link #630
Yami no Ou
まおう

thanks Teh_Ping for updating the fourth question of volume 11
Old 2013-07-16, 23:15   Link #631
longshot

considering its the entire 2nd years not just F class anyone who big of an epic win or fail will it be
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 04:24   Link #632
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm im also new here... can i join?

Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-18, 06:17   Link #633
Jettskie

Welcome to the baka to test forum.
In my opinion, the LN is great. I recommend you read the LN bec. there are huge difference bet. the season 1 anime and the LN. I dunno about the season 2 since I haven't watch it.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 06:27   Link #634
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettskie View Post
Welcome to the baka to test forum.
In my opinion, the LN is great. I recommend you read the LN bec. there are huge difference bet. the season 1 anime and the LN. I dunno about the season 2 since I haven't watch it.
quick question is Mizuki Himeji a yandere? i hope its ok to ask and yes i started reading the book i finish vol 1 already
Old 2013-07-18, 06:28   Link #635
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm im also new here... can i join?

Spoiler:
I recommend you to read this LN cause there are a lot of unanimated scenes which is actually pretty good anyway welcome to this thread
edit: nope I don't think you can't actually call Himeji a yandere,yes she has her yandere tendencies but its not enough to call her a yandere
Old 2013-07-18, 07:27   Link #636
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
quick question is Mizuki Himeji a yandere? i hope its ok to ask and yes i started reading the book i finish vol 1 already
She has raised a yandere flag or two I think but hasn't crossed the stabby stabby line yet. I've ready the available novels 2-3 times already and think it's a great read and the anime leaves out a lot of the good n funny stuff for some reason.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 07:35   Link #637
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
I recommend you to read this LN cause there are a lot of unanimated scenes which is actually pretty good anyway welcome to this thread
edit: nope I don't think you can't actually call Himeji a yandere,yes she has her yandere tendencies but its not enough to call her a yandere
I see thx uhm for accepting me when I watch anime I fell in love with the protagonist well he is a unique type for me

Spoiler:

That's all thx my favorite char is the protagonist coz he is unique not his lady killer ability, probably because of his kindness and his bakaness I find him very interesting in the ln and anime
Old 2013-07-18, 08:04   Link #638
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
I see thx uhm for accepting me when I watch anime I fell in love with the protagonist well he is a unique type for me

Spoiler:

That's all thx my favorite char is the protagonist coz he is unique not his lady killer ability, probably because of his kindness and his bakaness I find him very interesting in the ln and anime
I see, I'm also from those threads,anyway I also think that Akihisa is quite unique cause he is quite cool despite his idiocy and he's not just your lame RomCom protagonist
Old 2013-07-18, 08:17   Link #639
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
I see, I'm also from those threads,anyway I also think that Akihisa is quite unique cause he is quite cool despite his idiocy and he's not just your lame RomCom protagonist
Agreed that why I felt suddenly in the protagonist in this novel different from others it's the uniqueness that I want to join here too like other i read its hard to find that certain unique traits in a protagonist sigh because sometimes redundant that why pick to read and other is due to the certain unique traits that stand out from protagonist, antagonist, side chars, story and the ln itself

Maybe it's just me well beside other ln I put this on favorite ln to read

Uhm that's all I'm currently volume 2 is the anime antagonist is the same as ln antagonist uhm the principal? I hope it's ok to ask this question coz its my first time reading it
Old 2013-07-18, 10:12   Link #640
Jettskie

This is one of my favorite LN too, alongside HS DxD, Campione, MKnR, and STnBD. To answer your question about the principal, I don't consider her as the antagonist of this novel.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka to test, harem, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen