AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-24, 15:36   Link #841
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Wow, so I read the first volume on BT since people on the DxD forum were recommending it.. but man, I actually kind of hate this -- I find Claire so incredibly annoying that I just keep wishing they would let her get killed!

Weak indecisiveness? Type-A "tsun tsun" tsundere characters with a vicious streak like Louise from ZnT? Ick ick ick! The premise is cool but man, these characters annoy me.. I wonder if this series will grow on me?
Claire get's better and also gets less focus after the 1st volume.

Plus honestly few people care about Claire here.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 15:58   Link #842
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Yep, this is what the people from lightnovel.cn was talking about. They believed that the five spirit kings murdered the dark spirit king and destroyed his statues and monuments--which was why no one knows rather he existed or not. They also believed that the maou was like Kamito, a reincarnation of the dark spirit king, and that he was killed because the other spirit kings labeled him as a demon.
This would explain most of the question we have now. I hope we find more clue that help us to know if this is the case or not. But ,honestly i still think this is the case.At least from what i know from vol traslate and spoiler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
ahhhhhh.... im starting to spam BT for updates to this like i did to DxD.

cant wait for chapter3 in vol.2

i assume thats fiana's introduction?
Please try to avoid this kind of thing. we don't need that a traslator stop traslate because he go pissed off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Claire get's better and also gets less focus after the 1st volume.

Plus honestly few people care about Claire here.
Lucky for us. I really don't like her how she is for now.Even in vol 1 when she try to help Kamito after he see Restia i don't like how she talk. I mean ,ok you want help him to recovere himsefl but you don't even know why Kamito break like this
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:14   Link #843
bludvein

I don't think he was talking about that kind of spam. More like spam refreshing the BT page waiting on updates, thought it was a weird way of phrasing it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:16   Link #844
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Kinda the reason why BT goes down every time a TAMnI vol come out
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 16:19   Link #845
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Wow, so I read the first volume on BT since people on the DxD forum were recommending it.. but man, I actually kind of hate this -- I find Claire so incredibly annoying that I just keep wishing they would let her get killed!

Weak indecisiveness? Type-A "tsun tsun" tsundere characters with a vicious streak like Louise from ZnT? Ick ick ick! The premise is cool but man, these characters annoy me.. I wonder if this series will grow on me?
Weak indecisiveness? Are you talking about Kamito? Because he's probably the best S protagonist I know of (not there are that many of them). And I'm actually glad they have a character like Claire, precisely because she's like Louise. I love watching her get trolled by Kamito.

The other girls lose the tsun-tsun pretty fast, and only pull it out when it's actually funny. Though after reading DxD and it's dere-dere goodness, it's understandable that you'd be put off by a Louise clone.
Old 2012-04-24, 16:49   Link #846
fazri
blacksun king

i hope claire will no become a second louise from znt.
if she is then it's totally sucks!
Old 2012-04-24, 16:56   Link #847
Soji

bludvein @ So he mean that one? then is fine I suppose .

XFire @ Pity he can't troll the president . Then again he can't win again Est and (i suppose) Restia as well.(and maybe Fiana ).
Old 2012-04-24, 17:22   Link #848
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
bludvein @ So he mean that one? then is fine I suppose .

XFire @ Pity he can't troll the president . Then again he can't win again Est and (i suppose) Restia as well.(and maybe Fiana ).
If you mean the principal, then no, I don't think he can troll her. However, he can and does troll Est. Apparently (was told this by people who can read raws) she is far-and-away the most dependent on Kamito, and he is literally the center of her entire existence. Hence he is extremely gentle with her

However, he had at least one scene where he "punished" her for always sneaking into his bed naked. He grabbed her foot and tickled her until she gave in.
Old 2012-04-24, 17:42   Link #849
Soji

XFire @ Yeah that's what i mean.
He can't troll the principal because he just cant
he can troll Est but he don't want do that(only that time you say).
But then again this are also reason why I like Kamito a MC.
Old 2012-04-24, 18:02   Link #850
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
For now, unsure because :
1 - read afew page before and you can see the debate about how self-centered the seirei king are.
2 - with the current going, there havent been that much info about the seirei king (including the dark one) so far only the indirect talk about them appear so its very hard to make it out who is the evil one

@IMpassive : if you have read entire thread, you would have known that Restia is alredy mine for almost 30 pages ago
Yeah, i posted that before reading through the thread, but i was a bit lazy in editing my former post

.... Est and Teminus Est are still considered serparate entities for now right? guess i'll go for Terminus Est since she's kuudere (i'm pretty sure she's unclaimed) XD
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 18:19   Link #851
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

*confused*. Why would you go for Termins Est? We know next to nothing about her. She's only appeared once.

Saying the spirit kings are self centered doesn't really make sense. They haven't done anything to warrant that. I mean they do have a horde of priestesses each, but other than freezing Rinslet's sister they haven't actually done anything bad.

Ok. I'm going to do some book summaries after work today. Maybe I might do a chapter if I have time. Prepare to be BLOWN away. Just kidding about being blown away.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 18:27   Link #852
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
*confused*. Why would you go for Termins Est? We know next to nothing about her. She's only appeared once.

Saying the spirit kings are self centered doesn't really make sense. They haven't done anything to warrant that. I mean they do have a horde of priestesses each, but other than freezing Rinslet's sister they haven't actually done anything bad.

Ok. I'm going to do some book summaries after work today. Maybe I might do a chapter if I have time. Prepare to be BLOWN away. Just kidding about being blown away.
Wow that's totally news to me about rinslets sister...y'd they freeze her
Old 2012-04-24, 18:30   Link #853
Soji

Richocet @ Yeah. more thing i heard about this spirit king more I think the thoery that the Dark one was the only good guy is real. Still want to know more about them and wy they do that to the Dark spirit king.
Old 2012-04-24, 18:33   Link #854
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post

Umm, besides burn the continent in a fit of spite as well?

Rather than evil, its more like the case of the greek gods. Not evil exactly, but they are extremely arrogant and think little of humans. They are definitely not good guys.

They may be even worse than implied as well, depending on what exactly happened to the dark spirit king.

EDIT: I just noticed that the vol 3 illustrations were uploaded now as well. Ellis just became even more my favorite.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-04-24 at 18:46.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 18:57   Link #855
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

Rather than evil, its more like the case of the greek gods. Not evil exactly, but they are extremely arrogant and think little of humans. They are definitely not good guys.
Not really arrogant, more like stubborn and selfish for Greek gods' cases.
Old 2012-04-24, 19:21   Link #856
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

They may be even worse than implied as well, depending on what exactly happened to the dark spirit king.

EDIT: I just noticed that the vol 3 illustrations were uploaded now as well. Ellis just became even more my favorite.
Well let's wait till we have a more clear picture, before we say who's bad. And we still haven't seen Claire's sis apart from the small dance have we?

PS Ellis is mine
Old 2012-04-24, 19:30   Link #857
Zakoo

Choco-Est is pretty good too. Hmm. It doesn't help that I'm hungry.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 20:06   Link #858
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well let's wait till we have a more clear picture, before we say who's bad. And we still haven't seen Claire's sis apart from the small dance have we?

PS Ellis is mine
It's fairly clear that the fire spirit king, at the very least,is no generous, kind and benevolent deity. Besides,you just turned on my yandere mode .

Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 20:46   Link #859
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
It's fairly clear that the fire spirit king, at the very least,is no generous, kind and benevolent deity. Besides,you just turned on my yandere mode .

Hmm should I unleash my yan on you as well...

But comrade, lets hold of this duel for a while...before that I wanna know more about Rinslets sis
Old 2012-04-24, 20:57   Link #860
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Hmm should I unleash my yan on you as well...

But comrade, lets hold of this duel for a while...before that I wanna know more about Rinslets sis
Spoiler for spoiler:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap