AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-11, 17:06   Link #81
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Finally a good chapter. Yay. 10/10. Even if the execution was a bit forced.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 17:13   Link #82
DarkHollowIchigo

We will end up seeing Sasuke collapse and cry like a little girl, crying how he envy's Naruto, crying that he is jelly of Naruto.
Old 2014-09-11, 17:58   Link #83
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I've expressed this a very long time ago, but I can't help but to say it again. My ideal outcome of this scenario would involve Naruto winning the battle by using the original (kinjustsu) version of rasenshuriken
Not to sound like a broken record, but I was just watching a trailer for the last Naruto movie and noticed his right hand (the hand he usually throws a rasengan with ) is bandaged. And then I got excited.

Why oh why does he end up with a bandaged right hand?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 18:58   Link #84
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
My point was that Naruto was never really a revolutionary..
sure he is. perhaps you are accustomed to a particular type of revolutionary, but think more of a person like ghandi. narutism is the revolution and TnJ is the tool. and he infects every person who opposes peace with it who he talks to. there are really only a handful of individuals (sasuke, orochi, madara, some of the oldschool akatsuki, etc...) at this point who haven't succumbed to his revolution of the entire ninja world which now includes the frikkin so6p lol
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 10:20   Link #85
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
sure he is. perhaps you are accustomed to a particular type of revolutionary, but think more of a person like ghandi. narutism is the revolution and TnJ is the tool. and he infects every person who opposes peace with it who he talks to. there are really only a handful of individuals (sasuke, orochi, madara, some of the oldschool akatsuki, etc...) at this point who haven't succumbed to his revolution of the entire ninja world which now includes the frikkin so6p lol
well in the sages defense he hopped onboard the TnJ/love train eons ago when he created ninshu (the power to connect). then he chose ashura who led with love vs power, and now after seeing that even with both sons chosen to lead, he continues to subscribed to the path that uses love/cooperation.
Old 2014-09-13, 11:05   Link #86
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
well in the sages defense he hopped onboard the TnJ/love train eons ago when he created ninshu (the power to connect). then he chose ashura who led with love vs power, and now after seeing that even with both sons chosen to lead, he continues to subscribed to the path that uses love/cooperation.
yea that's true. it's probably every instance of Ashura is a revolutionary starting with the so6p. hashirama was as well
Old 2014-09-13, 14:27   Link #87
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

maybe we learn about Hamura maybe we dont. but im curious to know if anyone knows whether or not the design of the end of Hamuras staff that we see when kaguya is finally sealed has any significance.(kinda like how hagoromo staff is the moon on one end and sun on the other.

also otsutsuki and uzumaki sound abit similiar to me

rambling...
Old 2014-09-13, 15:02   Link #88
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
maybe we learn about Hamura maybe we dont. but im curious to know if anyone knows whether or not the design of the end of Hamuras staff that we see when kaguya is finally sealed has any significance.(kinda like how hagoromo staff is the moon on one end and sun on the other.

also otsutsuki and uzumaki sound abit similiar to me

rambling...
His staff had a weird shape maybe its some hidden power that the hyugas know lol. Hoping we get an explanation on him and kaguya. Why is that no remembers Hamura and only know of the sage was he less power or something???I would really like to see what really happened between Indra and Ashura.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 15:26   Link #89
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
His staff had a weird shape maybe its some hidden power that the hyugas know lol. Hoping we get an explanation on him and kaguya. Why is that no remembers Hamura and only know of the sage was he less power or something???I would really like to see what really happened between Indra and Ashura.
yeah same man. i find it extra weird that the both the sage and his brother sealed kaguya in the past, but somehow hagoromo is in possession of both the sun and moon tattoo

as for the ashura/indra fight, they showed us susanoo against a multiarmed bijuu kurama looking zoid. my guess it that we will see those again in the upcoming fight...
Old 2014-09-13, 23:36   Link #90
Alena_92

For me, Sasuke is again in confusion.. i dont know what will be the ideal shinobi system he had in mind.. does he want to return in the time where all clans are fighting each other?

killing the Kages is not the answer.. i think he should know the answer on who's the real king is.. Kages are not the only people to be blame on the shinobi system. .The Kages actions are always based on the good of the majority..there will always be bad offspring in the future and will try to do something bad on their own benefit.. like orochimaru perhaps. . he has no idea whats the burden of being a Kage of a village.. they are the one who protect the people and the people trust, have hope and faith to their Kage which motivates and inspire them and increase their morale. He definitely doesn't know what hes talking about since after he left Konoha, he doesn't know the meaning of comrade any more... But I also like Sasuke in this story since his character is important and made a very big role in Narutos life and development but this time his just being pure selfish. . Uchiha is indeed a very powerful clan but these great power is like the devil in this whole Naruto world..

Well, just saying.. i just hope he Sakura and Kakashi will not die in this battle to protect Naruto.. if this happens?! really i swear!!! **$#@*&
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 02:54   Link #91
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

If this happened before the Kaguya thing, I'd be excited too. But now? After all Sasuke, Naruto and others have been through? Sasuke didn't feel a thing when he was fighting alongside them?

I mean, I really enjoy Sasuke. But this is getting out of hand. I hope Naruto kills him for good this time. No more sob-stories. No more friend crap. This guy is too dangerous to their world and needs to be put down.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 22:37   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It seems to me that a lot of people don't get where Sasuke is getting at. Even though his execution is a bit radical, his reasoning isn't.

He wants to remove the Ninja system, by any means necessary so no more tragedies like his clan will ever happen again. He's going by the "ends, justifies the means" route. I don't condemn him for his decision, he wants the same thing Naruto wants, he's just going about it differently.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 05:22   Link #93
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Alot of plp are trying to defend sasuke giving long winded explanations, but they are missing the main point that started around the time he fought Gaara.....His a whiney emo try hard who kicks and screams when he doesnt get his way
Old 2014-09-16, 13:13   Link #94
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It seems to me that a lot of people don't get where Sasuke is getting at. Even though his execution is a bit radical, his reasoning isn't.

He wants to remove the Ninja system, by any means necessary so no more tragedies like his clan will ever happen again. He's going by the "ends, justifies the means" route. I don't condemn him for his decision, he wants the same thing Naruto wants, he's just going about it differently.
Even so, "true peace" is just a concept in a book. Even with a new world order, Sasuke cannot avoid having the world fall into despair again. Instead of destroying an already existing system, he should try to improve it. Injustice will always exist in this world, if Sasuke believes he can eliminate it for good then he's idealistic.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 20:44   Link #95
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Oh no, we understand him just fine; However he's an idiot because he can't achieve the "ends" he wants with the "Means" he's chosen. The kages are NOT the ninja system; they are just a small part of it. If they die, the ONLY "end" that will achieve is each of the 5 villages selecting new kage's. Killing Tusnade will not bring the end to Konoha, it will just result in a promotion for Kakashi.

Sasuke doesn't really seem to have the slightest idea of how you wage a revolution. You can't just kill the guys at the top, you need to go after EVERYTHING that holds the system together. and you not only need to attack the system but You need to convince the people to follow the path you want to set, that way they too will rebel against the system and help you establish a new one. If the whole world hates you, then you won't get anywhere. If they like their current system and hate you then they'll just work to preserve their system while trying to kill you. Only way you can revolt on your own is by becoming a tyrant who will strip the masses of their free will so that they can't go against you... like Madara and Tobito

Really in addition to the Kage's, Sasuke would probably need to kill the Daimyōs, their govenrments, the village elders and the jounin; maybe even the chunin aswell. He'd basically have to destroy the villages in their entirety, not just the kages... Heck even that might not be enough. The ninja system is not just the 5 villages, they are just the biggest players; he'd have to destroy the smaller villages aswell. If he doesn't destroy the smaller villages then they'll just fill the vacuum left by the destroyed larger villages. And on top of all that, he has to somehow convince the masses to SUPPORT this death and destruction, so that they won't attempt to rebuild the system he just destroyed.

Sasuke would basically need to fight a war to end all war, but without any support he may just cause anarchy and get nothing accomplished.
Old 2014-09-16, 21:24   Link #96
DKN117

I know it might not change much, but... What if everyone (i.e. Sakura, Kakashi, and every person currently in Infinite Tsukuyomi) were somehow made aware of all the things Sasuke knows, and his reasonings for why he now seeks to do what he's trying to do? If the five Kage and all the shinobi somehow (like, for lack of a better idea, maybe having the knowledge magicked into their brains or something, or a genjutsu-enabled flashback) learned of the Uchiha Clan's plotted coup, Itachi's sacrifice, the nature of the 'Curse of Hatred', the backgrounds of the shinobi system, the steps of Sasuke's current 'plan', all the stuff that Sasuke blames his misfortunes on, how and why he plans to try to make it so what happened to him can't happen to anyone else?

Would the whole ninja world basically say "life sucks, emo kid; bad things happen to innocent people for no good reason, there will always, always be injustice and suffering, people will never understand each other, the horrible things that happened to you WILL happen again to some other poor shmuck in the future, there is no way that you can get 'justice' for the crap your big bro got put through or to stop it from happening again; the world is a horrible, unfair, cruel place and your little emo brain just couldn't handle that and broke because of the Magical Hate Chakra in your eyes"?

...I can see, at least, the 4th Raikage saying pretty much all that; he already said something similarly... darwinian to Naruto after Naruto tried to beg for Sasuke's life.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 08:35   Link #97
Casshern

What's the point trying to understand Sasuke? Kishi has been writing him like shit since Itachi died. Whatever Sasuke had that divided the fandom and made some like him while the rest hated him is long gone. He's now just a device that plays wherever role the plot demands regardless of what it does to his characterization, if he even has a character any more. All for the glory of Jesus-Naruto.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 09:05   Link #98
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
What's the point trying to understand Sasuke? Kishi has been writing him like shit since Itachi died. Whatever Sasuke had that divided the fandom and made some like him while the rest hated him is long gone. He's now just a device that plays wherever role the plot demands regardless of what it does to his characterization, if he even has a character any more. All for the glory of Jesus-Naruto.
AMEN!!

sasuke "died" after killing itachi, it was suicide
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 10:05   Link #99
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
I know it might not change much, but... What if everyone (i.e. Sakura, Kakashi, and every person currently in Infinite Tsukuyomi) were somehow made aware of all the things Sasuke knows, and his reasonings for why he now seeks to do what he's trying to do? If the five Kage and all the shinobi somehow (like, for lack of a better idea, maybe having the knowledge magicked into their brains or something, or a genjutsu-enabled flashback) learned of the Uchiha Clan's plotted coup, Itachi's sacrifice, the nature of the 'Curse of Hatred', the backgrounds of the shinobi system, the steps of Sasuke's current 'plan', all the stuff that Sasuke blames his misfortunes on, how and why he plans to try to make it so what happened to him can't happen to anyone else?
Considering how we the readers have seen everything he has seen, we have a good understanding of what he's been through... and knowing what he knows we can safely say that what he is doing is wrong; no reason why the characters in the series would think differently. We know there are some serious issues, but nothing that can't be resolved peacefully (and again, Sasuke doesn't really have much of a "plan" to change things for the better). Really Sasuke went from one of the most loved characters to one of the most hated and all because of this idiotic revenge trip of his.

Really, the problem with trying to "understand" Sasuke is the simple fact that sasuke makes no sense. Really he's got no idea what he's doing and what he does always seems counterproductive. Kishi wanted sasuke to go on this dark avenger revenge trip, but instead of ending it with Itachi decided to just force it to keep going. Even this final battle feels shoehorned; he wants one final fight between Naruto and Sasuke so for the sake of the plot, he needs sasuke to keep acting like an idiot so he has something to fight about.
Old 2014-09-17, 14:25   Link #100
itachi-san314

I guess I'm alone here, but I still like Sasuke and I think his actions make sense - taking into account the Uchiha curse of psycho chakra of course

also, I think there's a good chance that he doesn't intend to kill the kages and simply said that since he wants to fight Naruto for the right to be Hokage and he had to make him serious to fight him seriously