Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-09, 18:57   Link #321
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
There's also the fact that Tsuna right now, is fully equipped the same ( True Sky Ring + Vongola Box Weapons )way he beat Byakuran, Destroyer of Every World But One From the Future.

Realistically, even with these new ring powers, Shimon Family shouldn't have even a speck of chance, especially when they're only 'equal' to the power of the Vongola Rings. The Vongola side has both the full unlocked potential of their rings, combat technology from 10 years into the future, and the training/experience of fighting much more experienced and dangerous enemies that literally ruined civilizations and survivors of those ruined worlds, strongest 6 people out of trillions.
And yet, they're still going to struggle. Dammit.

(All I hope here is that Gokudera will win outright. I feel like it hasn't happened in forever.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 01:02   Link #322
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

(All I hope here is that Gokudera will win outright. I feel like it hasn't happened in forever.)
Has that ever happened

Makes me wonder since more then likely theyll be paired with who they were paired with before, who fights Kaoru? Im kinda hoping Hibari does just based on what he said about biting the guy to death, maybe itll be like the Ring Battle when he took on both Gola Mosca and Xanxus (tho Gola wasnt really a fight) but man Id love to see him fight Adelheid!!

Poor Chrome shell probably have to fight another creepy guy...that poor girl.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 03:55   Link #323
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Has that ever happened

Makes me wonder since more then likely theyll be paired with who they were paired with before, who fights Kaoru? Im kinda hoping Hibari does just based on what he said about biting the guy to death, maybe itll be like the Ring Battle when he took on both Gola Mosca and Xanxus (tho Gola wasnt really a fight) but man Id love to see him fight Adelheid!!

Poor Chrome shell probably have to fight another creepy guy...that poor girl.
i doubt that...cuz everytime chrome fights it's a supporter or Mokuro will end up fighting! and it's will be one hit or one sided!
cuz in the future Mokuro was Tsuna's shadow and Hibari was his left!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 12:53   Link #324
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
i doubt that...cuz everytime chrome fights it's a supporter or Mokuro will end up fighting! and it's will be one hit or one sided!
cuz in the future Mokuro was Tsuna's shadow and Hibari was his left!
Yeah Im basically waiting for Pineapple-sama to show up again when she starts fighting, Im at least hoping they give her some skills like against Glo, she held her own for a bit until Muku!Owl decided to help. But considering its always the way Amano gets Mukuro to show up (epsc since we're back in the past) he'll defeat the guy and hoping smack him up good for looking at Chrome like that!!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-10, 12:58   Link #325
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

I stopped reading it a few weeks ago because I didn't like how he left a letter and Lambo opened the window and it went in the trashcan. And then he went to skewl and didn't even ask what happened to Enma or anything.

So who's fighting right now and how's this arc coming? I can't really read a manga unless i find it interesting, and I've lost all interest in reading it.
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 13:09   Link #326
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post

So who's fighting right now and how's this arc coming? I can't really read a manga unless i find it interesting, and I've lost all interest in reading it.
Depends on what you like, I think its coming along great though its standard KHR Vongola v enemy time again. But I think the characters are more developement, Tsuna is actually acting like a boss lately, the Shimon seem like a worthy appointment to them, hoping itll be more then just paired up fights though I can see Tsuna v Enma, I mean who couldnt after the first chap of this arc. Fighting has not started yet but probably will be soon. Storyline wise I think some of the last chaps have been great all starting around 293, right after the incident with Enma and the letter (which yeah was kinda cheap) but what happens because of the letter I think left a big impression on a lot of readers.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-10, 13:21   Link #327
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Depends on what you like, I think its coming along great though its standard KHR Vongola v enemy time again. But I think the characters are more developement, Tsuna is actually acting like a boss lately, the Shimon seem like a worthy appointment to them, hoping itll be more then just paired up fights though I can see Tsuna v Enma, I mean who couldnt after the first chap of this arc. Fighting has not started yet but probably will be soon. Storyline wise I think some of the last chaps have been great all starting around 293, right after the incident with Enma and the letter (which yeah was kinda cheap) but what happens because of the letter I think left a big impression on a lot of readers.
Okay thanks, i'll start reading it when the next chapter is released. I've been more into Toriko and Beelzebub (excluding the Big 3) lately. And yeah when Enma was introduced it was easy to figure out that they were going to fight, and then later that he was a threat to the Family. I don't really like stuff that is obvious. Ruins the suspense.
Old 2010-07-10, 14:21   Link #328
pampz21
ShipCore

hmm...i think I know where this is going
Spoiler for KHR:

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-07-10, 16:33   Link #329
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post
Okay thanks, i'll start reading it when the next chapter is released. I've been more into Toriko and Beelzebub (excluding the Big 3) lately. And yeah when Enma was introduced it was easy to figure out that they were going to fight, and then later that he was a threat to the Family. I don't really like stuff that is obvious. Ruins the suspense.
Id suggest reading at least chap 294 since something huge happens (unless you just read the above spoilers we posted) but that sets up whats happening right now.

Ill admit KHR is one of the more obvious storyline manga but its shounen fighting only so much can be done. For me Im just glad the villian changes unlike Bleach were I think everyone is still fighting Aizen
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-11, 02:10   Link #330
blewin

Quote:
Id suggest reading at least chap 294 since something huge happens (unless you just read the above spoilers we posted) but that sets up whats happening right now.

Ill admit KHR is one of the more obvious storyline manga but its shounen fighting only so much can be done. For me Im just glad the villian changes unlike Bleach were I think everyone is still fighting Aizen
and REBORN has a very original concept - fighting with flames!

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 02:18   Link #331
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Thumbs down

Quote:

Yes everyone's still after Aizen. It's similar to Naruto going after Sasuke, but there is no plot or anything right now in Bleach, it seems like Tite is just making up stuff as he goes along. But i am kinda glad that Ichigo is getting another move, i'm tired of him always using bankai, hollow mask, and getsuga tenshou. At least Naruto has way more than 3 moves.

Anyway, i didn't read any of the spoilers, i told a friend i'd start reading it if he told meh it got more interesting cause that chapter where he left the letter ticked meh off. I'd like it better if they'd just come out with it and said they were the enemy and straight out fought. Not put something you'd see in a Romance and/or Comedy type manga.
Old 2010-07-11, 03:01   Link #332
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
and REBORN has a very original concept - fighting with flames!
Never said the concept was original, I even state its storyline is obvious It follows its pattern just like Bleach and Naruto do, as I said Im just glad the villians change (not that the pattern in fighting them changes )
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-12, 01:42   Link #333
blewin

Quote:
Never said the concept was original, I even state its storyline is obvious It follows its pattern just like Bleach and Naruto do, as I said Im just glad the villians change (not that the pattern in fighting them changes )
nono. I find the concept of using flames to fight original.
the storyline is as you said, pretty predictable.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 01:47   Link #334
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
and we'll see the Shimon family giving Vongola such a thrashing (illogically).
Maybe it's one of those fights that you win by not retaliating after they attack :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 14:55   Link #335
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Maybe it's one of those fights that you win by not retaliating after they attack :P
So it's one of those situations where you intentionally get your butt kicked to show you mean no harm and you won't do anything? Then you become friends end of story? That'd be kind of dumb imo you could at least beat them up then leave them alive to show that you won't kill them like they did that assassin family. But then again that could shame them and they keep attacking because you left them alive and they got that "Warriors Pride" thing going on.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:10   Link #336
Wrath88
Kissing...

Anyone can predict what are the properties of the Earth Flames before the mangaka reveals them?
Old 2010-07-13, 11:58   Link #337
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

My guess:-

Spoiler for FoE:
Old 2010-07-13, 17:11   Link #338
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Spoiler for 298:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-13, 22:48   Link #339
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
My guess:-

Spoiler for FoE:
Pretty interesting theory
Old 2010-07-13, 23:08   Link #340
pampz21
ShipCore

well that suck are they just going with the typical shounen routine....they been defeated and train power up.....they should have battle then destroy shimon in one go...they primo use the miracle shield dimension and bring cozart to tell the story...then go ahead with the series and new arc! wish after this arc they graduate to HS!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Tags
action, shonen