AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-21, 04:51   Link #1221
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

T-that. . .feeling when I suddenly realized that it's the last episode.
Hmmph! Kei taught me anyways that a woman turns into sword and butts in a fight when someone dares prey on her nourishment, aware that she can get hurt though.

Okay, the battle just ended so refreshingly that it makes me wonder if this JURIA is legitimately jus the advanced indicating gene entity or is it something more than just a system that makes it an inexplecable matter and at the same time comprehensible. If all ASHMB unit are part of JURIA system then, what's happened to Izuru is likely to be experienced by Asagi as well since their maternal DNA donor's Teoria, but that won't be as easy as it seems. Izuru has somehow gain tolerance over his Wulgaru instinct. Just eff these hunting and predation. (Innerself) Season 2 is badly needed

IT IS SO ENTERTAINING! AND THE LAST EPISODE WAS JAM-PACKED WITH LOADS OF DRAMA AND ACTIONS. Still I admit that I'm not really engaged in this mecha anime, but it's good.

*If Daneel also donated his DNA, somehow I believe that Ange has it.

Last edited by Winterson; 2013-09-21 at 07:24.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 05:15   Link #1222
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Hell yeah, now that's how you end a mecha anime!!

Now I hope season 2 doesn't ruin things like Destiny did. >.>

But for best anime of the season, this would be a fight between MJP and Yamato...

...Hopefully Yamato doesn't bomb like XECSZ usually bombs their endings...
Old 2013-09-21, 10:08   Link #1223
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
And then we find out that this is just one reincarnation cycle and that in a past life Teoria turned her back on Jiart in favor of her space dog named "Izurun"
And all this time, all Jiart wanted to do was make bab- love with Red 5, the robot... ?

Spoiler for Spoiler: it's from this mech anime....:
Puu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 10:34   Link #1224
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
If all ASHMB unit are part of JURIA system then, what's happened to Izuru is likely to be experienced by Asagi as well since their maternal DNA donor's Teoria,
No only Izuru is related to Teoria. Both of them are Simon's sons. Same genes from dad different maternal genes.

Heck they have little brothers in Academy with their names.

Now that season one is over I wonder if season two will introduce the other Team Rabbits and the other Asagi who isn't part of them.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 11:08   Link #1225
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
No only Izuru is related to Teoria. Both of them are Simon's sons. Same genes from dad different maternal genes.

Heck they have little brothers in Academy with their names.

Now that season one is over I wonder if season two will introduce the other Team Rabbits and the other Asagi who isn't part of them.

I also thought of that, but I read a synopsis of its manga somewhere. I also stumbled upon wikipedia recently when I was searching stuffs about Teoria, and apparently it's not just Izuru but Asagi as well though, Teoria shows motherly affection conspicuously towards the younger one. Kindly fill out the missing information if I did miss anything here.

*Simon blankly called Teoria "JURIA" but why? How old is Teoria anyways?

Last edited by Winterson; 2013-09-21 at 11:20.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 11:24   Link #1226
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
I also thought of that, but I read a synopsis of its manga somewhere. I also stumbled upon wikipedia recently when I was searching stuffs about Teaoria, and apparently it's not just Izuru but Asagi as well though, Teoria shows motherly affection conspicuously towards the younger one. Kindly fill out the missing information if I did miss anything here.
Then what you read in wikipedia is wrong. Rin said Izuru and Asagi had the same paternal donor, which Asagi guessed correctly as Simon. But Izuru's telomeres problem is because he got his maternal genes from Teoria according to Rin. Asagi had a different maternal donor.

My theory is that it is Julia. Whom Simon loved.

The MJP wikipedia page is also wrong that the anime is an adaptation.

The MJP anime has been in the works for 4 years before broadcast. The 2011 manga is a sidestory in collaboration with Heros.

Only now is the manga catching up with two cameos anime Team Rabbits appearances and a scene of the Battle of Ceres.

Quote:
*Simon blankly called Teoria "JURIA" but why? How old is Teoria anyways?
Julia according to Rin's investigation was the creator of the Julia system that died young.

Note early on Simon and Rin said the Julia system is a wholly human technology not part of Wulgaru tech that Teoria gave.

Simon was suicidal that he laments to Julia he survived again. Meaning he wants to join her in the afterlife.

Meanwhile Teoria is older than she looks. Remember the Wulgaru's genetic problems are a result of them extending their lifespans.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2013-09-21 at 11:36.
Old 2013-09-21, 11:53   Link #1227
bones

Doesn't make sense, wasn't the reason for having Wulgaru genes was because normal humans couldn't handle the ASHMB's without it. That means that all of Team Rabbits at the very least are hybrids. Also, never saw any maternal affection whatsoever between Theoria and Izuru.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:04   Link #1228
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Doesn't make sense, wasn't the reason for having Wulgaru genes was because normal humans couldn't handle the ASHMB's without it. That means that all of Team Rabbits at the very least are hybrids.
They are hybrids but the one who developed the fight or flight survival instinct Julia system is a human.

Quote:
Also, never saw any maternal affection whatsoever between Theoria and Izuru.
We only know that Teoria knew Izuru before his mindwipe. Also is ver interested in him. Turns out she is his maternal donor according to Rin.

If Teoria served as his parent it would make sense.

"Princes" , in-universe term for Augments in the manga,are born from artificial wombs and sent to foster parents to be raised. At the age of 12 MJP takes them from their homes for military training. Originally before Teoria's warning they were to be space colonists.

But the anime Team Rabbits has their memories wiped. Other cases like Chandra and the manga Team Rabbits do not have their childhood memories wiped.

The anime Team Rabbits may be a special case.
Old 2013-09-21, 12:39   Link #1229
bones

Don't remember her saying maternal donor just that she was the source of the Wulgaru genes. It's possible that Team Rabbits are children born from different genetic donors and then have Wulgaru genes inserted. Nothing was said about Asagi's Wulgaru genes and who they came from not to mention the others.

The whole thing about Simon, Izuru and Theoria is freaking vague and drawing any sort of conclusions except that Simon is Izuru's father is waste of time
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 12:59   Link #1230
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Asagi clearly thinks of Izuru as his brother, and the feeling is mutual.

Asagi also thinks of Simon as his father.

Now, it's important to remember that this is a fictional show. Season 1's last few episodes would not present Simon/Asagi/Izuru as father and two sons unless that's how the viewers are intended to take them. We're meant to see them as family. Ultimately, I think that's more important than the precise details of who received what genes when and from who.

That being said, there wasn't a lot of play on Teoria here. So I'll admit that the exact nature of her relationship with Simon, Asagi, and Izuru is a bit more muddy. There's not much evidence that Teoria is treated as the wife/mother in this family setup. Ultimately, the main focus is on the three males.
Old 2013-09-21, 14:38   Link #1231
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Damn good ending for this. Definitely getting some SEED ending vibes here.

May there be a second season.

Bet Jiart's still alive, no body, no confirmed death. And his body wasn't stabbed, only the suit aka. Kira/Freedom .
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 15:55   Link #1232
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Damn good ending for this. Definitely getting some SEED ending vibes here.

May there be a second season.

Bet Jiart's still alive, no body, no confirmed death. And his body wasn't stabbed, only the suit aka. Kira/Freedom .
Besides, he's like the most good-looking character out of the cast. If they off him, that'd be like... getting rid of fangirls

I joke. What's this about the game I've been hearing about? Are they planning to make a game?
Old 2013-09-21, 16:10   Link #1233
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Asagi clearly thinks of Izuru as his brother, and the feeling is mutual.

Asagi also thinks of Simon as his father.

Now, it's important to remember that this is a fictional show. Season 1's last few episodes would not present Simon/Asagi/Izuru as father and two sons unless that's how the viewers are intended to take them. We're meant to see them as family. Ultimately, I think that's more important than the precise details of who received what genes when and from who.
There's more to family than blood. Asagi and Izuru are brothers, no argument, but Simon isn't much of a father to them.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 16:54   Link #1234
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Don't remember her saying maternal donor just that she was the source of the Wulgaru genes. It's possible that Team Rabbits are children born from different genetic donors and then have Wulgaru genes inserted. Nothing was said about Asagi's Wulgaru genes and who they came from not to mention the others.

The whole thing about Simon, Izuru and Theoria is freaking vague and drawing any sort of conclusions except that Simon is Izuru's father is waste of time
It doesn't say she was a maternal donor. That was really supported by the Izuru x Kei fans. It only says that Teoria donated some DNA to Izuru. Never mentions when though. I'm betting Izuru is actually the son of juria which would explain why he is so compatible with the system. Teoria just later donated DNA after izuru was born which is likely the main reason they had their memories erased afterwards.
Old 2013-09-21, 18:01   Link #1235
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puu View Post
And all this time, all Jiart wanted to do was make bab- love with Red 5, the robot... ?

Spoiler for Spoiler: it's from this mech anime....:
If only the ASHMB could combine.

Does anyone know if they're planning on releasing model kits?
Old 2013-09-21, 18:54   Link #1236
Puu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
If only the ASHMB could combine.

Does anyone know if they're planning on releasing model kits?
I don't know about model kits but I saw something about figuarts or something? I know I'd love to own a Red 5 mech... then it can stand beside my Lancelot Albion ♥

I just realized, by the way, on my rewatch: That one hand Jiato cut off. It went into the portal, didn't it? Very interesting....

Also, wouldn't it be interesting too if whatever the Wulagru do to their lamata is exactly what Izuru ended up doing with Jiato?
Old 2013-09-21, 21:35   Link #1237
Birdway
Banned

I love this series, I will rewatch it!

I hope a sequel!
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 03:06   Link #1238
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
That was really good intense episode, good mecha action but somehow I preferred the previous battle more when they didn't have all those wings. It ended with absolutely no resolve, so thats kinda bad for me. I also hated the fact that only Izuru could go toe to toe with enemy Commanders, with others barely keeping up as a group. Except maybe Ange but even he/she needed help. Guess no transformations for others, unless we see it in a second season, if there is one. Hopefully there is. ^^

Theoria was a major disappointment for me, she was just shooting lasers from aside and I was really looking forward for her to go badass in a field. Damn my expectations... Love triangles and other stuff just left there as some kind of a tease as well. *sigh*

Good series, loved the characters but I expected better ending then just rejoicing after battle. If there is second season then I'm pretty much barging through the door.
Old 2013-09-22, 05:14   Link #1239
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

I'm sad there wasn't more Izuru and Kei moments, or well atleast Izuru acknowledging Kei's feelings .
Old 2013-09-22, 06:02   Link #1240
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

well, that was extremely satisfying, and open ended enough for a 2nd season.

was it just me or was every still shot of theoria this episode more beautifully drawn than all the previous episodes? maybe it was just the red filter and something else..
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, actual mecha action, comedy, mecha, science fiction