Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-20, 18:12   Link #201
tyciol
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornix View Post
here's some recent character additions: Hurricane Polymar, Morrigan, Yatterman, Gold Lightan, and Soki (from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams).
Nobody stands a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I can't believe this game has Gold Lightan in it. I'm pretty sure that's not a human sized robot.
Gold Lightan is not limited by your imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
From the video, it appears that Gold Lightan cannot play with another character (judging from the single life bar that's visible when he fights).
He needs no partner, he can destroy unlimited enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Gold Lightan is a big Robot way back. I think he fits the bill as the replacement for the SENTINEL robot in MVC2. I just hope he's not a punching bag that takes alot of damage before going down.
Nobody can damage Lightan, he just pretends he's hurt to give people hope that they matter. He only goes down if you pay him to take a dive. He needs no trophies, he knows he is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Gold Lightan is MOTHAFCKIN HUEG!

I think only Jin Saotome's Blodia can rival him. Or that hueg angel-like titan from Devil May cry 4. Or the T-Rex from the survival horror starring Regina.
I suppose if Blodia, the titan and T-rex all teamed up they could briefly rival Lightan long enough to give him some entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornix View Post
I guess Lightan has a rival now. But, it looks like "IVAN" (the mech) has an easier time dealing with small opponents.
Lightan ignores small opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
if you get an opponent they are either using Ryu+Batsu Combo, Gold Lightan or PTX-40A. PTX-40A is easy to beat, G.Lightan can be trouble some.
Lightan is trouble for all who oppose his will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I've been having problems with Gold Lightan. He's pretty strong once he gets that Baroque off.
Everybody has trouble with Lightan. You think you can simply CONTROL him? The strength you think you understand is merely a fraction of his power. Were he to use the majority of it, we would all die.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote