AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-03-14, 12:23   Link #41
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So as an SRW fan, how would I like the battles?
Old 2014-03-14, 12:53   Link #42
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

The feedback is positive on /m/, so I would say a fair amount of SRW fans actually like the game. It's not hard, though, and the battle is mostly for the animation, since you can power leveling your units to the point of one-shot the final boss. However, the numbers of route splits is high, and you're forced to use a bunch of units that you have never used, so grinding is necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So this has been out for a while; any more opinions on it? I couldn't get it on release because of budget concerns, but is it worth getting now? I've seen some videos and it looks pretty nice.
If you can understand Japanese, I would say it's worth it, since the best thing in this game is character's interaction. The IS girls are likable now since they remove Ichika from the main plot, and replaced by Hibiki.

Also, Hibiki (Symphogear) and Haruka (Twin Angels) are broken.
Old 2014-03-14, 14:56   Link #43
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The IS girls are likable now since they remove Ichika from the main plot, and replaced by Hibiki.
How does that work?

Out of curiosity, does Ichika appear in mention or briefly on the IS world? I would think that, the IS girls being the IS girls, they'd still be talking about him.
Old 2014-03-14, 17:16   Link #44
Cyprene

The gimmick is that all the guys from the animes have been removed, and simply aren't discussed. It is a little strange.

So no mention of Ichika at all.
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 18:53   Link #45
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
How does that work?
Obviously, Hibiki is the best harem lead ever! Just don't tell Miku about it.
Old 2014-03-14, 22:46   Link #46
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
How does that work?

Out of curiosity, does Ichika appear in mention or briefly on the IS world? I would think that, the IS girls being the IS girls, they'd still be talking about him.
The weird thing is it works. Seeing Laura chasing Hibiki around and telling her to be her wife is a funny sight.

And those girls agree to share .
Old 2014-03-14, 23:17   Link #47
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprene View Post
The gimmick is that all the guys from the animes have been removed, and simply aren't discussed. It is a little strange.
That does feel a bit odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The weird thing is it works. Seeing Laura chasing Hibiki around and telling her to be her wife is a funny sight.

And those girls agree to share .
Wow, I can see Ichika not making an appearance considering the cast idea of this game, but they really do actually replace him by having all the IS girls go after Hibiki?

Should I expect something similar with the Aria and Zero no Tsukaima casts? All that in itself could be one of the biggest harems yet, excluding Negima.........
Old 2014-03-15, 02:28   Link #48
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Wow, I can see Ichika not making an appearance considering the cast idea of this game, but they really do actually replace him by having all the IS girls go after Hibiki?

Should I expect something similar with the Aria and Zero no Tsukaima casts? All that in itself could be one of the biggest harems yet, excluding Negima.........
Not all of them. Only Houki and Laura as far as I know, and Aria. The others just interact with Hibiki as friend. Aria replaces Keiichi in Higurashi. No mention of Saito in Zero no Tsukaima either, but there is a strong hint of relationship between Louise and, well, Siesta . Seeing her going tsundere toward Siesta is just a weird sight.

I'm not familiar with the other series, though. Also the timeline of those series are jumping around, seeing we start at the beginning of IS, but at that time it looks like the Symphogear cast already at the end of their 1st season. Aria also triggers the starting flag of Higurashi story.

The animation isn't too shabby either, although I have a feeling they pour half of their budget into the Symphogear casts .
Old 2014-03-17, 00:36   Link #49
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

(I didn't play this game. But I checked 2ch post for briefly opinions)

It's amazing Houki ended up likeable when Ichika and Chifuyu removed from the game. At the same time, Charlotte ended up not important.

Having くぎゅう self-acting also a highlight as well.