AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-08-12, 12:09   Link #4321
SushiOTL

Hey everyone. I've used this site for a very long time, and I finally decided to register xD Seems like a great community, I hope I get to know everyone soon.
SushiOTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 14:30   Link #4322
Ryuuk
Need apples <3

Hi i'm new here

Name: Mélissa
Likes ; Anime, Movies, My own Forum, J-rock , Music , making Graphics ( well i;m a beginner xD)
Dislikes; Al lot of things. -_-

Fav Anime : Death note , Sailormoon , Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokémon and Naruto

I hope i told enough if its not.. just ask
Hope i'm gonna like it here =)
Ryuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 15:37   Link #4323
marina_chan
*Kyuun!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuk View Post
Hi i'm new here

Name: Mélissa
Likes ; Anime, Movies, My own Forum, J-rock , Music , making Graphics ( well i;m a beginner xD)
Dislikes; Al lot of things. -_-

Fav Anime : Death note , Sailormoon , Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokémon and Naruto

I hope i told enough if its not.. just ask
Hope i'm gonna like it here =)
Welcome, Mélissa! A few years back I was a big fan of Pokémon, myself. Looks like a lot of people are still into it. I saw a bunch of guys and girls in Team Rocket costumes at YasumiCon today. Good old Team Rocket...

Anyway, welcome again--see you on the forums!
marina_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 16:33   Link #4324
TakutoKun
Mew Member
*IT Support

Hi Ryuuk! Welcome!

I, also, like Tokyo Mew Mew... I did watch Pokémon and Sailor Moon back in the day.
TakutoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 16:54   Link #4325
Irwin1138
Tri Zába

Hi everyone, my name is Constantine (yea, right, just like that movie lol), Im 18 and currently living in Israel (unfortunately), and I have watched yet a very tiny amount of anime, and read even tinier amount of manga. I was one of those who dislike anime before, but after some "event" I sunk in this whole anime stuff very deep. In other words, animes ate my brains (brains!), and now Im one of you 8)
Yeah, years ago I watched Pokemon (omg!) and even enjoyed it (I was young and innocent ), but back then I didnt even know what anime is, hhh. Anyway, 3-4 months ago I accidently ran over Elfen Lied (divine intervention, Im sure), watched it, and that was the time when my old "me" evolved into my new "me-ow" Well thats my story (are you still reading?! omg! 8) ), I think thats the point when my writing inspiration ends, and a mouse cursor is slowly crawling to hunt down the "Post Quick Reply" button 8)
P.S. My English sucks...
Irwin1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 19:35   Link #4326
Makito-chan

My name is Lisa! I`m new to anime forums... um, I love anime, manga, drawing, shopping, spending time with family & friends, singing, going on the computer, wearing cute costumes [no, i don`t go to those anime convention thingies] & I also like hiking!! ^_^ I have black hair, dark brown eyes & I`m tall, but not short... oh & I`m not that tall either. My favorite color is Blue & my favorite anime is Naruto. ^_^ I guess the best way to describe myself is quiet, calm yet happy at the same time. I guess that`s all!!
Makito-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 19:56   Link #4327
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
I'm feeling quite young here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makito-chan View Post
My favorite color is Blue & my favorite anime is Naruto. ^_^ I guess the best way to describe myself is quiet, calm yet happy at the same time. I guess that`s all!!
Heh, you could describe me that way too. quiet, calm yet happy and my favourite color is blue and black. ^^
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 20:02   Link #4328
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Welcome Guys! Please Enjoy Your Stay!
Old 2007-08-12, 20:58   Link #4329
Laura25
school days=wtf?

Send a message via MSN to Laura25
So, as that PM that everyone gets when the first register requests, here I am introducing myself.

I am basically 16 years old and a junior in high school. I love to swim, play tennis, tinker with things, draw, and beta stories. My favorite subject is biology. I am taking German as a foreign language even though it is a bit of a disadvantage since there are way more Spanish speakers in the area than Deutsch. XD

I like anime, hence (I guess) why I am here! While I should be doing my homework for a class, i'm too busy joining Animesuki once again. I'm almost positive I've joined here a few years ago but I wasn't as active at that time and eventually just forgot about this forum. Now, here I am, new and improved, many years later with many more Anime titles under my belt.

Anyways, that's basically it. :P Oh yeah, I love Mai Otome! I can't wait for the 4th OVA to come out.
Laura25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 21:03   Link #4330
Shana

Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums, all new comers.

Take a look to the Forum Rules
Old 2007-08-13, 01:19   Link #4331
ComradeKilroy
Kilroy hic fuit

Name: Joel

Favorite animes:
Haruhi Suzumiya
Azumanga Daioh
Lucky Star
Rozen Maiden
NGE

Favorite Jpop artists:
YUI
BoA
Utada Hikaru
ComradeKilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 02:06   Link #4332
Maikuness
I is TeH MaiKunesS!1!

Yo, I'm Mike. I'm 17 and live in Oklahoma (for now...). My favorite animes are:

Lucky Star
Azumanga Daioh
Haruhi Suzumiya
Fate/Stay Night
Naruto
and Bleach.

and... I guess that's it.
Maikuness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 04:35   Link #4333
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome To AnimeSuki Forums

Please read the Faq and Rulez
  • If you are news to VB forums and Animesuki, I've written a little crash course for you.
  • If you are new to forums in general, please watch the Forums 101 video.
Feel free to pm me or a mod if you have any questions.
Old 2007-08-13, 05:51   Link #4334
TakutoKun
Mew Member
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin1138 View Post
Hi everyone, my name is Constantine (yea, right, just like that movie lol), Im 18 and currently living in Israel (unfortunately), and I have watched yet a very tiny amount of anime, and read even tinier amount of manga. I was one of those who dislike anime before, but after some "event" I sunk in this whole anime stuff very deep. In other words, animes ate my brains (brains!), and now Im one of you 8)
Yeah, years ago I watched Pokemon (omg!) and even enjoyed it (I was young and innocent ), but back then I didnt even know what anime is, hhh. Anyway, 3-4 months ago I accidently ran over Elfen Lied (divine intervention, Im sure), watched it, and that was the time when my old "me" evolved into my new "me-ow" Well thats my story (are you still reading?! omg! 8) ), I think thats the point when my writing inspiration ends, and a mouse cursor is slowly crawling to hunt down the "Post Quick Reply" button 8)
P.S. My English sucks...
Welcome Contantine. I was around for the "watching" Pokémon era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makito-chan View Post
My name is Lisa! I`m new to anime forums... um, I love anime, manga, drawing, shopping, spending time with family & friends, singing, going on the computer, wearing cute costumes [no, i don`t go to those anime convention thingies] & I also like hiking!! ^_^ I have black hair, dark brown eyes & I`m tall, but not short... oh & I`m not that tall either. My favorite color is Blue & my favorite anime is Naruto. ^_^ I guess the best way to describe myself is quiet, calm yet happy at the same time. I guess that`s all!!
Welcome Makito-chan!! Your article sounds like those dating one's you see on line or in the paper. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
I'm feeling quite young here.
Cheezy, I am sure there is someone younger than you here. The question is, is this person active?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura25 View Post
So, as that PM that everyone gets when the first register requests, here I am introducing myself.

I am basically 16 years old and a junior in high school. I love to swim, play tennis, tinker with things, draw, and beta stories. My favorite subject is biology. I am taking German as a foreign language even though it is a bit of a disadvantage since there are way more Spanish speakers in the area than Deutsch. XD

I like anime, hence (I guess) why I am here! While I should be doing my homework for a class, i'm too busy joining Animesuki once again. I'm almost positive I've joined here a few years ago but I wasn't as active at that time and eventually just forgot about this forum. Now, here I am, new and improved, many years later with many more Anime titles under my belt.

Anyways, that's basically it. :P Oh yeah, I love Mai Otome! I can't wait for the 4th OVA to come out.
Welcome Laura! I cannot say I liked Biology that much. I am not into that part of science. XD
Old 2007-08-13, 07:41   Link #4335
Xgenadam

hi, well my name's Adam (kind of obvious i suppose lol) I like to read manga as well as watch anime, my favourite animes are:

Bleach
Naruto
Claymore
and various others

as for manga elfen lied and FMA are two of my favourites as well as the manga for the above
Xgenadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 09:11   Link #4336
Ryuuk
Need apples <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina_chan View Post
Welcome, Mélissa! A few years back I was a big fan of Pokémon, myself. Looks like a lot of people are still into it. I saw a bunch of guys and girls in Team Rocket costumes at YasumiCon today. Good old Team Rocket...

Anyway, welcome again--see you on the forums!

Thank you ^^ Well i just like pokemon xD its just to difficult to explain xD
Old 2007-08-13, 09:53   Link #4337
TakutoKun
Mew Member
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuk View Post
Thank you ^^ Well i just like pokemon xD its just to difficult to explain xD
Just admit you love Pikachu. :P
Old 2007-08-13, 11:01   Link #4338
Ryuuk
Need apples <3

Well he's cute but its more likely those fire pokemon xD * omg i'm shame myself xD *
Old 2007-08-13, 13:26   Link #4339
tajirin

hi i'm tajirin. i've got in here to download eposodes of 'MAJOR', a baseball anime.
but where are they...? i cannot find that.
so anyone who knows about it, please give me a guideline to download the anime MAJOR.
tajirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 14:16   Link #4340
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

You registered just for that? Well wathever.. series.php/544.html , that's where they are.
If you still can't find them use the search option located at the top right.

Tags
introduction, new members