AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-06-20, 21:15   Link #1
larethian

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi [Light Novel]

いつか天魔の黒ウサギ
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Official site (light novel): http://www.itsu-ten.jp/

The light novel series is published under the shounen light novel label Fujimi Fantasia Bunko

There are currently 7 volumes published to date, with an additional 3 volumes of side stories entitled: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Kurenai Gekkou no Seitokaishitsu

Links to light novel covers:
http://www.itsu-ten.jp/books.html

Author: Kagami Takaya (鏡貴也)
Illustrator: Kamiya Yuu (榎宮祐)

A shounen manga adaptation of this shounen light novel series is serialized in the monthly shounen manga magazine Dragon Age.

Mangaka: Asahina Shiori (あさひな栞 )

Genre: Shounen, Fantasy, Romance

see here for general thread rules: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=91346

use appropriate spoiler tags (properly labeled please) on untranslated content and keep said talk out of the anime thread.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 07:17   Link #2
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Who's hoping to see Rine join the Student Council?
Old 2011-06-22, 11:54   Link #3
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I can't decide until I read volume 7 =(. Her character design's cool enough though (girl go well with tie).

I'm more curious what they're going to do with Taito now. His seemed pretty damn powerful now even when 'he' is not going around destroying everything after the "fusion". I really want Kagami to fix the love triangle with him too, poor Himea ;__;.

Spoiler for Vol 6:

I wonder how long this series will be, there are still so much unexplained.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 12:52   Link #4
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-06-22 at 20:46.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 15:38   Link #5
larethian

Quote:
this is a no brainer for a fanboy of Shiratori Mizuha design in Gsen. the hair color, twin tails. how perfect! not for Gekkou but for me. I always thought you were a loli shipper though. and Mirai is just a brat, not really a contender though that may change of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I can't decide until I read volume 7 =(. Her character design's cool enough though (girl go well with tie).

I'm more curious what they're going to do with Taito now. His seemed pretty damn powerful now even when 'he' is not going around destroying everything after the "fusion". I really want Kagami to fix the love triangle with him too, poor Himea ;__;.

Spoiler for Vol 6:

I wonder how long this series will be, there are still so much unexplained.
well you know Kagami, having killed millions with SoAE. he's used to working with high power levels, even for supporting characters, so he will manage somehow.

btw, CE, can you use spoiler tags for plot points? thanks. while such LN threads are not modded as strictly, it makes it harder for people who want to avoid ALL spoilers to visit this thread just to ask for specific spoilers or discuss content they have read (or watch when the anime starts), which can be from Chinese translations or official publications for some. and the thread discussion will be less if people don't want to be spoiled on all fronts are not participating.
Old 2011-06-22, 16:55   Link #6
Kunagisa

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 7:
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
well you know Kagami, having killed millions with SoAE. he's used to working with high power levels, even for supporting characters, so he will manage somehow.
Yeah I don't doubt that, but I mean in comparative terms to the rest of the student council.

Spoiler for Overall Power Level:

Quote:
Spoiler for Meeting:
I need to reread this part, there are too many omnipotents and 'her' that I get confused very easily since I kinda sped this part since the part after is so bloody win.

Spoiler for End of Vol 6:
Which I am sure as hell we won't see in the anime now.

I was silly to get so excited over the PV1, which even had a shot of Rine in it.
Old 2011-06-22, 20:23   Link #7
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
this is a no brainer for a fanboy of Shiratori Mizuha design in Gsen. the hair color, twin tails. how perfect! not for Gekkou but for me. I always thought you were a loli shipper though. and Mirai is just a brat, not really a contender though that may change of course.

btw, CE, can you use spoiler tags for plot points? thanks. while such LN threads are not modded as strictly, it makes it harder for people who want to avoid ALL spoilers to visit this thread just to ask for specific spoilers or discuss content they have read (or watch when the anime starts), which can be from Chinese translations or official publications for some. and the thread discussion will be less if people don't want to be spoiled on all fronts are not participating.
Wrong....I'm a shipper of what I like :P

He seems to derive much fun stepping on Mirai's head...

Quote:
I was silly to get so excited over the PV1, which even had a shot of Rine in it.
Ha....? Really? All I got was cheesy voice over followed by me dying of laughter a few days later when it turned out that ZEXCS "Violated YT's TOS"

One thing about the pacing though....it's quite jarring when Taito is battling/running the hell away when suddenly, he gets glomped by Himea and it's a wonder he hasn't expired his pseudo- immortality clause yet....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-06-22 at 21:48.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 10:01   Link #8
endarion88

@larethian

just wanted to know which volume are you translating right now since after vol 1 i've seen a lot of spread chapter and i will really like to read this story
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 11:08   Link #9
larethian

volume 2. I'm translating in order. I did volume 4 prologue and epilogue in a day, as a teaser to attract would-be translators.
Old 2011-07-05, 13:21   Link #10
endarion88

thanks, can't wait for read it ^^ hope someone will help you
also anyone here have already read all the volumes?
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-07-09 at 14:09.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-09, 16:53   Link #11
Flames

Can someone tell me what going on in the light novels.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 15:27   Link #12
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Can someone tell me what going on in the light novels.
That's kinda vague, what do you want to know exactly?
Old 2011-07-10, 17:03   Link #13
Flames

What exactly is going between Taito and Himea in the light novels. I read the manga but I know the light novel is ahead of it. Also what is the relationship between the Black Rabbit and Taito.
Old 2011-07-10, 18:11   Link #14
Kunagisa

Quote:
What exactly is going between Taito and Himea in the light novels. I read the manga but I know the light novel is ahead of it. Also what is the relationship between the Black Rabbit and Taito.
Haha straight to the point.

Welllll up until end of vol 6

Spoiler for Vol 6:

And ... that's pretty long, so I might've skipped stuff here and there. Others can fill in what I missed.
Old 2011-07-10, 18:20   Link #15
Flames

stuopidget thank you for the summary. Another question I will like to ask is does Himea has another deity inside of her?
Old 2011-07-10, 18:23   Link #16
Kunagisa

Quote:
stuopidget thank you for the summary. Another question I will like to ask is does Himea has another deity inside of her?
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2011-07-10, 18:25   Link #17
Flames

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Why is that happening?
Old 2011-07-10, 18:31   Link #18
Kunagisa

Well ...

Spoiler for Vol2:
Old 2011-07-10, 18:42   Link #19
Flames

Quote:
Well ...

Spoiler for Vol2:
So does Himea truly love Taito for who he reallys is or is this act. Also what is Taito origins seeing that he has alot of inner conflict based on what your saying and does he resolve his problem.
Old 2011-07-10, 18:47   Link #20
Kunagisa

Quote:
So does Himea truly love Taito for who he reallys is or is this act. Also what is Taito origins seeing that he has alot of inner conflict based on what your saying and does he resolve his problem.
She does. She is just seriously very, very, lonely, so much that it is enough to drive her almost insane (she is insanely old afterall).

She has no ulterior motive for loving him. I mean she lost most of everything when she made the contract and gained pretty much nothing except his "love" (and I only put this in quotes because kids don't really know better).

Taito on the other hand ... makes me want to punch him at points, he swayed between Himea and Haruka a lot, but
Spoiler for 6:

Though everything probably went to poop again in vol 7 hahaha.