AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-02, 16:39   Link #1461
Chuankai

Hey do anyone know if Light blessing,or any other blessings' actually works?
I mean,I've tried using it on a "light" place but it didn't work.
Well actually I've only tried dark blessing,on chasms or however you spell it... Didn't really do anything for me.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 18:22   Link #1462
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
Hey do anyone know if Light blessing,or any other blessings' actually works?
I mean,I've tried using it on a "light" place but it didn't work.
Well actually I've only tried dark blessing,on chasms or however you spell it... Didn't really do anything for me.
The blessings if I remember right just increase evasion and hit, so they're kind of hard to notice working.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 11:17   Link #1463
DaBigD

Is there a bonus for getting 100% on extra stories?
DaBigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 20:53   Link #1464
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigD View Post
Is there a bonus for getting 100% on extra stories?
you unlock characters and H scenes.
Old 2012-05-03, 21:00   Link #1465
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Anyone know how will is suppose to survive mirage forest without getting debuffed? I'm pretty sure none of his hammers give him a earth unless I'm missing an access that gives him elemental.
Old 2012-05-03, 22:38   Link #1466
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Anyone know how will is suppose to survive mirage forest without getting debuffed? I'm pretty sure none of his hammers give him a earth unless I'm missing an access that gives him elemental.
You have to get to X or O resistance to negate the Mirage Forest effect I thought. Just ignore it and heal in between turns, you should have ridiculous numbers of potions by this point.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-05-04, 04:01   Link #1467
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You have to get to X or O resistance to negate the Mirage Forest effect I thought. Just ignore it and heal in between turns, you should have ridiculous numbers of potions by this point.
Hmm.. maybe i should try that. Anyone know what furniture gives you events? I think i found it awhile back but i lost the link @_@. Other than the sauna and the ramen shop. Deadbeat god doesn't respond huh? Bummer i wanted to grind that thing.
Old 2012-05-05, 01:52   Link #1468
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Hmm.. maybe i should try that. Anyone know what furniture gives you events? I think i found it awhile back but i lost the link @_@. Other than the sauna and the ramen shop. Deadbeat god doesn't respond huh? Bummer i wanted to grind that thing.
You should really leave Deadbeat god at 1 hp or just don't kill it,grind the exp it gives off just by hitting it.
It's going to give alot(Should be level 99 for you since you can even do that damned forest that I get owned in),like... was it 20 or 30 per hit... Not sure but somewhere there,will decrease a little when your characters reach lv98 or 99 though.
Old 2012-05-05, 07:56   Link #1469
Wigwams

Quote:
I'm looking for help in getting 2 missing cg scenes i just realized I don't have (I'm at 1120/1122 total). Under Ragsmuena, the very first spot, I only have 2/4 screens. I have every other cg screen, and I have 100% in the replay option. I've beaten the game with all 3 girls, one of the times on hard. Yet somehow I missed out on these 2 cg's somehow. Any help on acquiring these to complete the collection is appreciated.

Of the 2 cg's I do have, here's the screenshots of them

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5396/cg000090.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/607/cg000089.jpg
i have a similar problem. can anyone help?
Old 2012-05-05, 11:46   Link #1470
karburator

There's actually 5 screens for Ragsmuena;
1 is her sitting in the corner after joining the party and the rest is from the H-scene with her.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:34   Link #1471
Chuankai

According to the two pictures the quote had...
You are probably missing this two.
Spoiler for Picture:

(The pictures are not same,look at Ragsmuena's face)

I haven't got her in to my party as a guest or member yet,so it's somewhere before you get her in.
I know that since I accidently deleted my entire CG gallery,just started on a new game and I only have the CGs I just unlocked with this new game...
Old 2012-05-05, 22:54   Link #1472
Wigwams

i see, what route and chapter are you in? so its between separating the reaper and having her as a guest?
did you already do "Wanted 78: New Reaper"?

Last edited by Wigwams; 2012-05-05 at 23:20.
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 01:57   Link #1473
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
i see, what route and chapter are you in? so its between separating the reaper and having her as a guest?
did you already do "Wanted 78: New Reaper"?
Well in this game I'm :
Chapter 7
Serawi route
I havent finish quest 78 yet,but I have the quest.
I have a vague memory of me doing some map at Yuidora mines and meeting her and the storyline goes that my party can't defeat her,and then we apparently retreat...
-After checking-
It should be the Bat Tunnel.
Also,Bat Tunnel should be done at chapter two already.(I have a save at chapter two,and Bat Tunnel is already completed)
Edit : After some thinking it shouldn't be Bat Tunnel...
I mean,she looks as if she's getting beaten,and at Bat Tunnel,according to my memories at least,I should be the one that retreats.

Edit 2: I'll go check something I'm suspecting,if it gives any CGs there I'll edit this again.

Last edited by Chuankai; 2012-05-06 at 02:34.
Old 2012-05-06, 02:27   Link #1474
Xacual

It's probably from one of the Yuela / Ragsmuena conversations that happen in Yuela's route?

Old 2012-05-06, 02:35   Link #1475
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's probably from one of the Yuela / Ragsmuena conversations that happen in Yuela's route?
I thought about that but they were fighting... o_o...
Damn if only I could remember >_>
Old 2012-05-06, 02:48   Link #1476
Wigwams

hmmmm. can you elaborate on that rags/yuela conversation? does this happen before or after her being a guest?

the missing screenshot shows her face of being separated already. and from what i remember that starts with the "new reaper" quest. but chuankai didnt even do that yet... will the reaper randomly appear in other maps?
Old 2012-05-06, 07:24   Link #1477
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
hmmmm. can you elaborate on that rags/yuela conversation? does this happen before or after her being a guest?

the missing screenshot shows her face of being separated already. and from what i remember that starts with the "new reaper" quest. but chuankai didnt even do that yet... will the reaper randomly appear in other maps?
You should try doing the quests,I'm sorry but I might have done it a little before my new game
Well in any case it should be in the final fight with Ragsmunea as from what I remember the only time Yuela fights Ragsmunea with her being "normal" is as you said,the quest.
It should be at the final fight...
Old 2012-05-06, 07:56   Link #1478
Blanchimont

Anyone know what the weapons #67 and #111 are? Only ones I'm lacking info of.

I assume one of them should correspond to weapon recipe #65?
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 08:24   Link #1479
Truepower

67 is the Kitchen Knife, 111 is the Zilterry Staff. You get the recipes for them when you have maxed out Yuela's and Emelita's upgradable weapons (which you can get on their respective route), and Wil is having 500+ kills.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 08:41   Link #1480
Blanchimont

Thanks. Was recipe #65 one of them?

Edit; Not Kitchen Knife, that's recipe #37. So it's Zilterry Staff?
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully