AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-27, 19:59   Link #381
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
As of the last I've seen, there hasn't been an commercial English localization for F/SN, however there are a few fan-based translations of the game in progress, Insani has completely translated the demo of the game and it would appear NLA has gone 'MIA' on their localization of the full product. Mind you, to use the translation patches, you will still need to download the Japanese demo or purchase the Japanese full version.
For demo you dont need the original. I downloaded the demo from insani first and decided to play the original game after seeing it being so great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
does anyone know if fate stay night is required to play ataraxia? i was thinking about getting the later game some time soon.
Nope. They're individual games so feel free to purchase them seperately. Have fun
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 21:41   Link #382
HamiHami

hiya, im looking to purchase this game, i cant understand the site too well could anyone point me in the right direction for which one to order?(fate/stay night)

also, is there any english patch / version i could purchase? since i dont understand japanese too well yet ._.;

thanks for any information
HamiHami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-28, 07:50   Link #383
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

For English patch, sorry there's none. You just have to learn Japanese. If you want an English summary of each chapter of each route, I can help you on it. (and I'll be usually happy to do a translation on all the battle scenes on request--I am now on Heaven's Feel chapter/day 9)
Old 2006-08-28, 23:18   Link #384
HamiHami

that would be awesome but unless you already have it done, there's no need to do it just because i asked seems like it would be a lot of hard work and time!

just wondering...which one of the products do i select to buy the game? theres so many different things on the type-moon site >_<
Old 2006-08-29, 00:33   Link #385
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

I just completed this game a couple of days ago. It's too good, I loved it. I can't wait for the PS2 release with full voice acting.

BTW, I used the Chinese translation to go through the game. For those of you who can read Chinese, you can get the whole translation from (includes both simplified and traditional chinese):

Fate http://raaka.net/article.asp?id=29
UBW http://raaka.net/article.asp?id=56 (only true end translated)
HF http://raaka.net/article.asp?id=36

Before you go in, turn off "show image" in your browser as there're some spoiler images in those websites.

For UBW good end translation, I managed to find it on another forum a while ago. I forgot which forum it was. I uploaded the translation here: www.geocities.com/reinweibritter/UBW_goodend.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydancerofchaos
This may seem like a rather stupid question, but how many cd's came in the DVD-ROM version of this game. Does anyone else own the import who could tell me??? Thanks for any help you can provide too
There's only 1 disc came with the DVD version of the game. I imported both FSN and FHA from himeya. A bit expensive but at least I got them very fast.

Last edited by p997tt; 2006-08-29 at 01:33.
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 03:00   Link #386
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Hamihami if you can give me a screenshot/link to the site I can point it out for you. I didn't buy the game online I downloaded it so I dont know where you found the place to purchase it.
Old 2006-08-29, 11:50   Link #387
HamiHami

thanks but i figured it out~ i was just looking at the typemoon website (www.typemoon.com)

edit: got the game! but i have a small problem... it keeps going to a menu where i can select YES/NO, and if i select YES it asks me another question where i answer YES/NO, but if i select NO, it plays a part i've already seen ._. how can i advance from this part? haha wish i could read it... ty!

Last edited by HamiHami; 2006-09-02 at 23:13.
Old 2006-09-06, 17:38   Link #388
davidc0626

Fate/Stay Night english translation (Game)

I'm thinking to make one however it will be in a word file since I don't have skillz to make it into a patch
If many of you want it than I'll try and make one although it will be a slow process since it's a huge game.
I don't know if anyone has started this yet and if they already have than I could try and do one for fate hollow ataraxia as well..
but like I said it will be a slow process since I've got university stuff to do etc,
davidc0626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 17:47   Link #389
davidc0626

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking to make one however it will be in a word file since I don't have skillz to make it into a patch
If many of you want it than I'll try and make one although it will be a slow process since it's a huge game.
I don't know if anyone has started this yet and if they already have than I could try and do one for fate hollow ataraxia as well..
but like I said it will be a slow process since I've got university stuff to do etc,
davidc0626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 17:59   Link #390
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Mirror Moon is currently working on one by route, with the Fate route translated and about half edited. A text translation of the same route's also being done over at the Beast's Lair forums too. So basically, if you want to do something no one else is doing there's the option of doing the other two routes (Mirror Moon are doing Unlimited Blade Works next I think) or Hollow Ataraxia, which no one's shown any interest in translating at all.

As for inserting text, if you show any serious commitment to a text translation you'll have no trouble at all finding someone to do the insertion/patch making for you Good luck whatever you decide to do, I'm sure the community will be more than happy with anything.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 18:15   Link #391
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I bet ANY fantranslated game group would welcome another translator, as you have said, some of these games are HUMONGOUS. While I am not one of them, I think Mirror Moon would love for you to join their team. Any help would be appreciated, I reckon, since as someone has said before that doing an average length game would take as much work as doing 500 episodes of anime TV, including translating, editing, and beta-testing.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-06, 18:25   Link #392
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

There is already a translation patch in the works for Fate/stay night (same group working on Melty Blood and Tsukihime).

You'll be better off contacting the group working on it and ask them if you can help out instead of wasting time making your own patch.
Old 2006-09-09, 09:00   Link #393
Kaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
1) Download this file http://www.typemoon.com/support/makeunique.lzh and run it. (Don't if you downloaded the game like half of the guys who got it from Animesuki's evil twin).

Have Fun with Fate!!
who is animesuki's evil twin? or what even =/
Kaze101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 10:48   Link #394
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamiHami
thanks but i figured it out~ i was just looking at the typemoon website (www.typemoon.com)

edit: got the game! but i have a small problem... it keeps going to a menu where i can select YES/NO, and if i select YES it asks me another question where i answer YES/NO, but if i select NO, it plays a part i've already seen ._. how can i advance from this part? haha wish i could read it... ty!
It's just asking: You have seen this scene. Do you want to skip this scene?
And if you say yes, it skips the scene onto another scene you (might) have also seen before and ask you the same question...
Old 2006-09-11, 15:13   Link #395
Kaze101

how do i even use AGTH i tried pressing /p but nothing happens =/

agth.exe /C /L /M /V /NC /HWB8:4#1 "C:\Games\Fate\Fate.exe" i dont understand where to enter this code =/ because AGTH will not let me type anything in it.

Last edited by Kaze101; 2006-09-11 at 16:10.
Kaze101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 04:08   Link #396
sh0cq

i managed to install the game sucessfully and progressed to the 2nd chapter at the church where we 1st see saber and it proceeds on to some intro song and it just hangs afterwards, giving me an error saying something is wrong on line 967 of the source code that appears behind but it only has like 500+ lines.. can some1 help me out?
sh0cq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 09:46   Link #397
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Whoa...having an error in UBW...that's really unlucky for you...

I'd just re-install the game. It doesn't hurt at all(apart from the 25 minute install time), and your game saves won't disappear.

That's probably the quickest and easiest way to fix an error without finding it out.
Old 2006-09-16, 03:14   Link #398
sh0cq

hmmm, i've tried saving it in-game too but it gives me an error doing that.. dont tell me theres something wrong with the 2.66gb file i spent 30hrs dling? ahahahaha... -_-;;
Old 2006-09-16, 06:31   Link #399
sh0cq

ahahaha nvm i've got the problem fixed... i can finally run the game weeee
thanks for the help tho.
Old 2006-09-19, 00:23   Link #400
sh0cq

can any1 tell me if ATLAS works with fate/hollow ataraxia? i keep getting the error that says failed to copy string to clipboard. and the only thing that gets translated is the option menu n not the in-game text.

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel