AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-05, 14:28   Link #281
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
for me the less of Haruna the better for the series.... I seriously hate her character....... I prefer to see lots of Momo, Lala, Yami, Yui, Mikan, Celine than that boring backstabbing haruna (harunas looks was kinda based on the authors wife/ex-wife... who was too backstabbing woman)
How is Haruna a "backstabbing" girl? Don't mix fiction and reality. Haruna is pretty much supposed to be the perfect japanese wife. That said, I've never been a fan of hers so I wouldn't mind if her screentime dramatically decreased.
Old 2010-10-05, 14:39   Link #282
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Not really, Lala does it out of naivety and ignorance. She doesn't know the effect that has on a man. As Rito put it, she's really pure. Momo, on the other hand, knows perfectly what kind of effect that has on Rito, and she does it, because she wants to tease him - of course, if she can get something else out of it, that'd probably be all the better for her.
Yeah, knows full well the consequences to her actions and likes it. I cite her in bubble heart when Rito stepped out of the bath.
Old 2010-10-05, 15:07   Link #283
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, knows full well the consequences to her actions and likes it. I cite her in bubble heart when Rito stepped out of the bath.
Yep, also she said "How can his flusterd face be so cute", so it's pretty obvious that she knows full well what she's doing.

I freakin loved how satisfied she looked when she got a good look at Rito's nether regions. You can tell she loves teasing him.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 15:22   Link #284
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Yep, also she said "How can his flusterd face be so cute", so it's pretty obvious that she knows full well what she's doing.

I freakin loved how satisfied she looked when she got a good look at Rito's nether regions. You can tell she loves teasing him.
Now that the series has changed magazine I think we need to take this to the next level. Next time Momo is in the bath with Rito she needs to grab him right in the junk.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 15:30   Link #285
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Momo's just adding the girls who are in love with Rito.
Last I checked, Saki was in love with Zastin, not Rito. Then again, she's always ending up in perverted situations with him so maybe Momo has the wrong idea
Old 2010-10-05, 16:55   Link #286
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Now that the series has changed magazine I think we need to take this to the next level.
I think that's already happened, i mean we're at volume level ecchi now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Then again, she's always ending up in perverted situations with him so maybe Momo has the wrong idea
Yeah that's just what i was thinking.
Old 2010-10-05, 18:25   Link #287
Direwolf18

I have to say, I really do think this may have been a blessing in disguise. Horrible personal experience of the author notwithstanding, I really do like this To Love-ru version 2. It, IDK, had gotten a tad stale? I don't think that's the right word, but the story had been getting kinda blah all said. Gratuitous fan service an all, but now the plot seems to be in a newish direction, maybe and wow, ecchi is at a whole new level now that it is in a magazine targeted at an older audience.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 19:25   Link #288
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I have to say, I really do think this may have been a blessing in disguise. Horrible personal experience of the author notwithstanding, I really do like this To Love-ru version 2. It, IDK, had gotten a tad stale? I don't think that's the right word, but the story had been getting kinda blah all said. Gratuitous fan service an all, but now the plot seems to be in a newish direction, maybe and wow, ecchi is at a whole new level now that it is in a magazine targeted at an older audience.
I agree. You can pretty much scramble around most of the TLR chapters and you still wouldn't notice a difference in terms of its plot progression. Though it might be too soon to tell, Darkness seems to at least follow a set, chronological timeline.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:03   Link #289
Xacual

I don't think Momo is differentiating between who the girls around Rito like or don't like, she is just going to make them all fall for Rito and become his harem.

Loved first chapter, I have to reread the first so I can refresh my memory of events, forgot Rito confessed to Lala more than once.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:07   Link #290
Newhope

I was fine with To-love ru as it was.

I looked foward to each week it was an enjoyable light hearted read and I didn't really expect much in the way of plot even though they was alot hinted at here there and things like Rito becoming the next king left unfinished.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:12   Link #291
Excorsism

I don't think I can keep my blood pressure at bay reading this. Holy shit.
Old 2010-10-05, 20:15   Link #292
Nayuki-Chan
Baka!Baka

Quote:
I think that's already happened, i mean we're at volume level ecchi now.
It's not just ecchi anymore, it crossed the H-borderline that some sites are not allowed to post it online
Nayuki-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:38   Link #293
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

*Read the first chapter
Holy shi-
*bow to Momo-sama

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 23:10   Link #294
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Last I checked, Saki was in love with Zastin, not Rito. Then again, she's always ending up in perverted situations with him so maybe Momo has the wrong idea
As momo said, his way of accidentally getting himself in perverted situations is "godly".
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 23:20   Link #295
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
*Read the first chapter
Holy shi-
*bow to Momo-sama
This x1000. That was WAY better than anything I had anticipated, mostly cause of Momo. But of course the dere blush from Yui was most welcome. And what really sealed it was of course, Momo's fantasy image on pg 42, which is exactly the image I'd always hoped to see from Yabuki, though admittedly smaller and in b/w. I may have even said it here once, how I wish I was rich so I could commission Yabuki to draw Rito on a throne surrounded by his harem. And I loved how Momo included Mikan in it.

If Momo's saying she's gonna do all this to make everyone happy, she's gonna need to get some of the girls to actually confess to Rito, not just Yami. Yui hasn't, so if Momo gets her to, a scene like that would make me Ecstatic. Yeah, with a capital E.

But anyway, I'd say through her actions in this chapter alone (the grin on my face from the tub scene alone lasted a good while), Momo's now at least tied with Yui for my favorite. What can I say, I love me a good tsundere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't think Momo is differentiating between who the girls around Rito like or don't like, she is just going to make them all fall for Rito and become his harem.
Aside from Saki, all the girls in her fantasy do like Rito, or were hinted to. I'd just replace Saki with Kyoko, who also showed a teensy hint of liking him towards the end. Although I wonder what role Mea's gonna play in all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Loved first chapter, I have to reread the first so I can refresh my memory of events, forgot Rito confessed to Lala more than once.
He did? Not counting the mixup at the very beginning? Where? I know the last chapter, but the other...?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 23:35   Link #296
Xacual

It was near the end of the rpg game thing where he told her he probably liked her. Right before Momo and Nana were introduced.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 00:16   Link #297
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

To-Love-ru with plot!!? To-Love-ru WITH PLOT!!!!!!???? TO-LOVE-RU WITH PLOTTTTTTT!!!!???????????
Spoiler for explicit:
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 00:20   Link #298
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
If Momo's saying she's gonna do all this to make everyone happy, she's gonna need to get some of the girls to actually confess to Rito, not just Yami. Yui hasn't, so if Momo gets her to, a scene like that would make me Ecstatic. Yeah, with a capital E.
True enough. From the way she laid out her harem plan, it sounds like she'll be working on the most difficult girls first. So either Mikan or Yui would probably be next on her hit list after she recruits Yami into the idea.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 04:09   Link #299
Nayuki-Chan
Baka!Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
True enough. From the way she laid out her harem plan, it sounds like she'll be working on the most difficult girls first. So either Mikan or Yui would probably be next on her hit list after she recruits Yami into the idea.
Really? I think Yui and Mikan already have feelings for Rito. Why don't you think that Nana will be the next one?
Nayuki-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 04:19   Link #300
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Getting the girls to accept the idea of polygamy ( and incest ) might be a hurdle there. I believe Haruna is easy to convince, but with how 'rigid' Yui can be, and how 'wrong' incest can be, breaking the moral barrier might be a 'Medium Difficulty' game.

With Nana, it's just a case of making her fall in love. She'd probably have little moral qualms, being an alien and all. Another 'Medium Difficulty' fight.

The other girls who weren't interested in the first place and Yami are probably the ones who are a little harder to capture, somewhere around 'Hard Difficulty.'

But it's a necessary hurdle because without clearing a significant amount of routes first, it would be impossible to complete the 'European Extreme Impossibly Very Hard Nightmare Difficulty Boss' aka Fort Rito. That guy would need almost every girl naked, confessing their love and saying their okay with polygamy/sharing at the same time before his Great Wall of Rito could be broken.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen